Estrogen Blockers

Anyone ever use these? Results? Side effects? Thoughts? Legit considering this shit since estrogen is in fucking everything these days.

Bad goy!

anything not perscribed by a doctor, is a veggie pill
ie snake oil.
you wanna block estrogen, dont be a pussy and talk to your dr. he/she will give you whatever you want.

take t instead

ESTROBLOX

500 YEARS AGO OUR ANCESTORS ATE ROCKS AND BEAT BIRDS DOWN TO A PULP WHEN THE DIDN'T SHUT UP AT NIGHT
NOW YOU CAN GET OUR LAB-TESTED CLEAN ESTROGEN BLOCKERS FROM SAFE LABS IN CALIFORNIA, FROM THE BIGGEST JAPANESE LABS WE CAN LEGALY CONTRACT
WHEN YOU BUY ESTROBLOX TODAY YOU NOT ONLY FIX YOUR DICK BUT YOU HELP TO BEAT THE GLOBALLISTS

>Sup Forums tells me estrogen is bad and will turn me into a numale
>better eat these magic beans so i can't get infected with any

The short answer is no. Unlessyoure taking steroids and doing it in a cycle and working out. Which I wouldn't recommend because you'll get acne everywhere and probably get man tits to a degree. And it's bad for your body overall.

BEAN MEAT

FOR A LIMITED TIME WE HAVE BEAN MEAT ON SALE FOR THE NEXT 36 MONTHS
IT'S A LOSS LEADER AND IT'S GOING TO RUN OUT TOMORROW
BUT WE HAVE IT ON AUTO-SALE FOR 36 MONTHS IF YOU BUY BEAN MEAN TOMORROW
BUY IT NOW TO FIGHT YOUR WAR AT THE TIP OF THE SPHERE

you should only take these if youre roiding. And you shouldnt roid in the first place.

do meal replacement drins actually work?

T PINS

FOR 10 YEARS WE TRIED TO SECURE T FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS
WHEN I WENT TO THE GYM I SWAM FOR 20 MILES AND I LOST 400LBS
AND THEN I TOOK T PINS AND NOW I LOST 500LBS AND I SWIM EVERY DAY
BUY T PINS NOW FOR 300% OFF

>Deepest raspiest voice possible
BOOOOOOONNEE BROOOUUTTHHH

what like a protein powder shake?

Of course they do you dumb fucking leaf. You shouldnt have just a drink/shake though

If it worked, it would be illegal.

I wouldn't advise estrogen blockers. They won't increase your testosterone production, or decrease estrogen consumption.

KNUCKLE GUZZLE

IF YOUR KNEES HURT THEN YOU NEED KNUCKLE GUZZLE
WE SECURED 50 YEARS OF COW KNUCKLES FROM GUATAMALEN FARMS AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT NOW THAT IT COMES IN CHOCOLATE
I USED TO EAT 7 COW KNUCKLES A DAY BEFORE I FOUND KNUCKLE GUZZLE

that doesn't do dick for your health. try some chelators if you really want to clear out the metals in your brain. EDTA, ALA, and IP6 for the iron. the amount of ferritin men carry around is disgusting.

They're called cigarettes. Aka vitamin b3 delivery devices

Didn't even know estrogen blockers were a thing.

you don't know anything about steroids and you have never taken them. these are all false.

If you replace meals with any liquid you're going to have a hard time.
Ex:
GOMAD is not meant to replace proper dietary routines, but instead are supplements. That means you have the shake WITH your whole meal.

Is everyone too retarded to read webmd or what

>actually being stupid enough to buy snake oil

Its time for you to take a break from the internet user

ALA is dangerous if you have mercury in your body, it'll lift it around and deposit it somewhere else - quite possibly your brain since ALA crosses the blood brain barrier.

But I'm gonna look into EDTA and IP6, thanks.

Thoughts on high dose inositol for anxiety?

>anything not prescribed by a doctor is snake oil

wrong, modern doctors are little more than drug dealers.

stop being retarded user

You dont need estogen blockers unless your on a cycle or cycling off

DOCTOR BREW

LONG BEFORE THE JEWS JEWED US OUT OF HEALTH INSURANCE WE HAD DOCTORS
IN THESE ANCIENT-SOUCED DOCTOR PILLS WE ONCE HAD DOCTOR JUICES
NOW YOU CAN HAVE DOCTOR JUICES IN YOUR PILLS TO BEAT THE DOCTORS AND GET THEIR JUICES, SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR TODAY

inisotol never did much for me for it's price and dosage

i talked to my doctor and she flatly refused to give me anything for testosterone.

She's always been a lazy cunt though.

You should take your advice

pills don't make you healthy, they don't fix chronic health problems, all they do is kill you in slow motion and drain away your money.

>Be 25 yo unemployed kissless virgin
>Get T levels checked
>Comes back way below level.
>Go on 500mg TEST-E / week and antiestrogen (aromasin)
>Become a Chad. Get laid. Get an amazing career.
>Get a nurse Christian GF 2.5 yrs
ago
>Just got married this weekend.
>Still cruise on TRT. Depression gone, great gym gains, much happier.

Thank you based testosterone.

in all honesty while I've seen a number of women doctors who did a good job a their job

i even made one of them touch my tiny shriveld dick :(

The guy doctors were more like bros, even one who was like
>alright
>now that I'm done touching you all over
>do you want to take your pants down?
>you're old enough that you should know how to grab your balls in case it's cancer
>if you're all right with it, I'll grab your balls for you
o-o-ok

There are Urologists willing to treat minor cases of low t with Clomid. Studies show that lowering estrogen levels forces your body to up testosterone levels to maintain natural balance. For extreme hypogonadism you need testosterone. Injectable is by far the best and most stable ride. Endocrinologist is best, don't see a GP. No supplements that make those claims work, they banned pro hormones a long time ago.

Get it off darknet or find a local source.

It'll change your life.

Leaf don't lie to me. That's not real life, is it?

You are fucking retarded. great job, I hope you're proud. Your post is basically the same as ham planets saying "you can be healthy at any size".

Get you t-levels checked faggot, it'll do you good.

Not as good as gyno surgery would have done me when I thought maybe I shouldn't kill myself but before it was still kind of new.

Leaf aside, why would I lie on a Chinese RC autonomous bread basket enthusiast forum ?
I'm sharing this because 5 years ago I wanted to end myself. It's been such a ride that my family still can't get over how much everything changed.
Testosterone on its own didn't cause those changes, I decided I had enough and hadn't nothing to risk because I had nothing to live for.

I even drove across the USA border to do my initial blood work. My first cycle was from a UGL. Now my wife is pinning me 100% pure pharma pfeizer test twice a week thanks to a great doc. We have sex everyday that I'm home.

If you want to block xenoestrogens pick up a pack of cigarettes. Poison vs. Poison.

>I decided I had enough and hadn't nothing to risk because I had nothing to live for.
That's where I made my mistake. Why the fuck did I stay alive. I don't even want to ever have sex or have a girl anywhere near me now.

possible without needles? i don't ever want to get good at injecting shit.

I think they're great

The best way to boost testosterone is to seek out proper nourishment.
All you need to do is eat leafy greens like broccoli and cabbage, steak, eggs, and get a boron supplement.
The kids on Sup Forums have been spreading infographs on how to abuse supplements for semen production so they can fap every day.
I take a multi-vitamin, fish oil, folic acid, zinc, B12, and boron.
I eat steak and eggs every day, and I eat a cabbage+spinach salad for veggies.
It's easy as fuck, moderate in calories, sufficient protein, fat, cholesterol, etc. low in carbohydrates, it boosts my testosterone a fuckload and I work out all the time, it's easy as fuck.
I even drink alcohol several days out of the week and my test is still through the roof with this diet+supplements.
Seriously, mutli-vitamin + fish oil + boron

Ya like a protein shake thing. Faggot at work drinks this vegan protein/nutrient drink and just wondering if your body actually absorbs it. Kinda like multivitamins

Or be smart about it.

Vape juice can be applied topically. Vape juice contains nicotine. Nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase inhibitors prevent conversion of test to estrogen

It's ez-pz to get your test levels checked in the land of Socialized Healthcare. I don't even have health insurance here and I have like ~$1300USD to my name.

Yep, and tha'll work real great after you're done and you're trying to kill yourself with alcoholism and you can't stop anymore and the whole world is going to fucking sweden hell but you still won't be off the ride for probably a few more decades at least

bet that's really fucking fun, a pill and a protein shake is going to fix that like no tomorrow, maybe I'll just take up lifting again

Good goy, support big pharma and take drugs that have horrible side effects when there's natural alternatives that work just fine

Shut the hell up you defeatist faggot.
Fix your fucking attitude, I'm not killing myself with alcoholism, I drink a few beers most nights it's not a big deal.
Exercise and eating right destroys depression, you should try it out.

Oh shit I thought it was one of those weird chemicals they put in cigarettes that did that. Thats way better, you don't get the same cravings or withdrawels from vaping like cigarettes. Maybe thats way my gains shot up like a rocket when
I was vaping.

This is sometimes true, but you need a better doctor if they are prescribing you everything that you ask for under the sun.

My buddy was on 5 pills, which she was prescribed for at least daily use each. She changed doctors. Her new doctor flipped out on her prescriptions, canceled all of them, and then prescribed her 1 pill daily use and she seems much better off. Some people may need lots of pills. But some doctors are pill pushers for the sake of it.

Meant for

>gains
those were tumors.

Been there done that. I actually wanted to be alive for once and spent my time on /fit/

You know what? Fuck you. I gave it a chance.

>buddy
>she

What is in it? I prefer to know all ingredients

This is %100 correct

And anything not bought from the drug dealer is just cut with baking soda. Or veggies that digest into nothing. Or minerals that can't dissolve when not part of organic material.

>Not taking a daily broccoli pill

fucking betas

And you know what else?

Fuck you more. Fuck all of you more. Fuck all of you for giving me hope. Fuck all you motherfuckers who want to go on with this sick game. And FUCK GOD for making me have to be alive.

I hope you fucking like it twice as much for the both of us.