White genocide?

how can i red pill my husband on this? I've tried explaining how we are a global minority, that with current immigration rates we'll soon be minorities in our homeland, etc. He says that when he was in europe it was mostly white and that's its overblown.

please help me redpill him Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
imgur.com/a/ERw8t
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAY3BXQ3BVc1BVUm8
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tits or gtfo

don't even bother, just make sure he gets you pregnant. again. and then one more time for good measure. he will naturally become the man he needs to be.

fuck a nigger and email him the pics to check wether he is a cuck or no, if he faps, cries and still stays with you, you got to leave him.

>Women is rational one in relationship
wew what a fag
This short doc has good info
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E

Assuming your question is genuine - is your husband ultra left leaning or just unaware of the facts?

go stare at your woman's tits you fucking degenerate

or wait, do you even?? nevermind

babies soon, we are house shopping at the moment. i think he largely ignores me in this because in other areas he is redpilled and sort of thinks my political opinions as a woman should be a shadow of his ;) which isn't wrong, but he should understand this at least i think!

niggers are gross

thanks user!

he's conservative, was in military, brags about being aryan. i just sincerely think he doesn't have all the facts. and that the more leftist arguments have gotten to him? he supports DACA for example. am just trying to be good wife and gently nudge him along

lie down, your diaper needs to be changed

Youre going behind your husbands back and seeking answers from theoretical internet men. You should stand behind your man and respect his point of view like a real woman would.

>my husband
tits or gtfo

>that post
>that flag
Shame

Heh. Mine's the same way. I try telling him that our children will become the hated persecuted minority in their own country, but he won't listen. "This country is too powerful for that to happen". Try telling him about niggers, Jews, Muslims - he comes back with "#NotAll". I just gave up. I don't even try to discuss it with him anymore because we end up fighting every time. So I don't know what to tell you, OP. I come to Sup Forums to vent, this is the only place where I can do it. Good luck, I guess.

>that post
>that flag
cuck

>This country is too powerful for that to happen
Remind him that nigger and spic votes are just as powerful as white votes and it doesn't matter how powerful this country is if its controlled by people who hate you.

Also remind him that the push to get more minorities in positions of power will mean that we will lose control over the country even faster.

no! i'm hoping to collect data here and then just hand him my phone with this thread open. i've tried to get him to use Sup Forums by occasionally showing him the hoppean snake memes and it's starting to work. i had a random thought this thread may push him over the edge.

thanks D:
have you gotten him to browse Sup Forums yet?

>European in America
>home land
Mmmmnn

find relevant literature for him to read then tell him no more sex until he does so. wew

Just have 3+ kids and you will be a race hero. You don't need to do anything else. Ask your husbnd to train and to play paintball. Those skills will be usefull if shit hits the fan.

REDPILL WOMEN not men.

Best approach is "I don't need feminism, I like being a mom, I want 3 kids". Stay away from SJW, don't feed the trolls.

>We ask for tits because you didn't need to tell you are a woman. When women enter Sup Forums and say they are women we see this as just for 'attention whoring'. The post "Tits or GTFO" is absoultelly needed in order to make them stop saying they are a woman or just be ok showing them. Hope you understand the logic.

And show tits, plz.

he is a conservative let him know how Theright wing will never win again when Whites are a minority

Bonus: you can start dropping "I really hate that its always a white woman with a brown guy falling in love in every movie. It just looks like propaganda" (Same with music videos).

But you can't do much more if he is bluepilled.

Be happy with your husband. Believe in him. This is what is most important for a man.

Bemis

Call him a fag

>that flag

Nice larping, faggot. Post with your flag, pussy.

Fucking beat me to it.

nice fan fiction

white women aren't red pilled though and they just fuck niggers and brag about their degeneracy. they are whores

Show him how New York L.A, San Francisco went from being 90% white in the 60's to 40% or less today.

Show him how America was 89-90% white in the 50's to 65% today.

Show him how for (((some reason))) only white countries require "diversity" while african and asian countries are fine if they're homogeneous.

Show him how London went from 90% white british in the 70's to 49% white british today

Post feet

I'll try if the topic comes up. Haven't discussed politics with him in a while. I'm usually the one to bring it up, it ends with both of us yelling and I feel like a shit starter.

No. I'm afraid Sup Forums might be too much. He yells at me when I start on minorities. Says it's wrong, there are good people in every race/culture etc etc. Yeah, proverbial needles in a haystack. If he sees all the "nigger this kike that fucking beaners" I'm not sure how he will take it.

most white women arent it's true. i got redpilled before i met my husband (and i think that's why i snagged him). because i used to use tumblr, found out about redpill, was disgusted, then accepted it as truth, then found a place called redpillWOMEN, learned what i needed to do, then attracted husband etc.

there's just so much (((feminist pressure))) on women and i think men too, that it leads us astray. :/

>wew what a fag
This
>go stare at your woman's tits
Degeneracy aside, it is a rule for those that sacrifice their anonymity for their femininity, regardless of how thick your mustache probably is
Both of these

@OP if your (((husband))) can't get sufficiently redpilled on straight facts & demographic information then he's a fag & you should seek out a more manly fellow ... Couldn't hurt to tell him your plan to do so: "I wanted to marry a man not an effeminate boy"

It matters more what you teach your children

here is an archive of info graphics
imgur.com/a/ERw8t

user thank you thank you.

i showed him this thread and we are going to watch the documentary shared above. cheers!

>trust me or I'll go get fucked by tyrone

Well hes right its just germanic major cities that barly hit 50%
Lessor cities towns latin greek celt n slav holes are all white

one tit and I will give you the magic bullet to wake him up I swear to god

Titties plz

Then arab pr pajeet will do....hell make it a refugee to show him

I was joking here make him red my book this will wake him, wake you both up I promise you
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAY3BXQ3BVc1BVUm8

after you read it go through this info next
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323

Well shes a race mixer...quit pedalizing women pol

I would not wait around either I would literally start looking at all of this material this second if I was you

were watching the doc now. i didn't mind reading about the vile jew. i didn't know Henry Ford felt like that. it was interesting.

Fuck off you chameleons.

Henry Ford is a must read. He wrote "The International Jew" almost 100 years ago and it's still relevant today and describes Jewish tactics to a T. It's like he was describing Soros. Same with the Protocols which they claim are fake. (((They))) are subversive, conniving and often subtle to the point where people just won't believe you and will call you paranoid and a conspiracy theorist if you try to tell them.

it's all connected and always has been the Free Masons and the Jews built the pyramids

Gotta love it how these scared kike shills always come running, assblasted that women don't fall for their feminism, Marxism, (((multi-culti))) race mixing propaganda. Look, Jew, you may have brainwashed and subverted the young childless impressionable ones. But I know that you are trying to destroy my country and the white race and to steal the future from my children. And calling someone a chameleon
>Hello, fellow white people. I'll claim to be white when it suits me to tell you not to stand up for your people and your interests. Then I'll go back to being a Jew to defend my own.

Get fucked, you shape-shifting kike