Democrats putting their cock in trumps mouth

>democrats putting their cock in trumps mouth

I hate all politicians

>Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan receiving Trump's dick in their assholes

Can't wait to see a nancy pelosi corpse fuck vid

There's the merkel hands again

Don't worry

It's 5d chess

Trump will give the illegals amnesty, give us single payer health care, expand globalist trade, and get rid of hate speech

TO WIN in 2020 where he repeals all of the above

don't worry

>dude shut down the government lmao!!
Oh fuck off you blithering retards jesus christ.

This. Trump will ensure all of his promises go out the window while being the best goy for Israel.

>employing media matters talking points

You got played.

thats half the democrats left in the government in that pic OP. think about that as pablo gets deported and you still dont get free college

Video where?

The trap is laid. Quantum Chess.

>gets deal done to get funding

>doesnt concede anything

eat shit

this was just a fuck you to ryan, to light a fire under his ass.

WTF!!! Liberals love Drumpf now!!!

lets translate this for you:

he's telling RINOs "I will take you motherfuckers down unless you get your act together in congress."

cause they sure as hell arent doing shit, maybe that will change now.

That's absolutely disgusting.

Stop acting like you know U.S. politics, Mr. Wang.

look at the fucking look on all of their demon faces those things are not fucking human and i hate them all

0/10

Trump cut a deal to get money for disaster relief. This is the art of the deal, because he knows the debt ceiling must be raised. He wins twice.

Forcing congress to act on DACA keeps his base because he got rid of DACA and if a bill actually passes, which it ownt, Trump blames the GOP and if it passes, God forbid, Trump keeps his base because he upheld the constitution and liberals love him. Trump wins either way.

Imagine how pissed Democrats are to see their party leadership sitting down with a Russian KGB agent in the White House!!!

Go rub it in the Dems faces that their party is working with Trump.

yes, Trump doing his hand illuminati sign

Merkel do that sign all the time

I have noticed lately that everything they have been trying to pull has the underlying attempt of getting Trumps base to turn on him.
They know as long as we support him , they can't do a damn thing lol

>trump loses again
>i-its 5d chess guys!

You trump cucks are the worst.

fuck chinks, im white.

but this move 1) funds government 2) allows him to focus on tax reform 3) doesnt concede shit to Democrats

it also has the benefit of shutting people up: "oh! Trump worked with Democrats!"

now they arent whining about DACA.

Trump has just literally tricked the dems into funding the wall.

8D

If Trump signs an amnesty bill, I think I'm about done at that point, unless is a fully funded and built wall, massive increase in border agents/ICE, Raise Act, everify, probably more stuff too.

Trump has been doing a great job giving them everything they want and making sure his base knows that he is their bitch.

Trump must be playing 69DD underwater Candy Land.

I agree. He will use it as a major bargaining chip to get the Dems to pass a vote on the wall in exchange for some form of DACA. For Gods sake, Mexico doesnt even want these people back.

pelosi's hands are actually larger than trump's

It really is brilliant. I love Trump more as each week passes, but I wish others could see him the way we do.

You know what they say about big hands...

She would win in 2020 if she looked like this.