Push small business tax that royally pisses off the country

>push small business tax that royally pisses off the country
>yet spends 8 billion on foreign aid to fight climate change in Africa
>also wants U.S to get rid of right to work laws in NAFTA negotiations even though that's state legislation
I know this world if going to hell, but can someone give leafs reprieve from this retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/17/stop-swooning-justin-trudeau-man-disaster-planet
archive.is/U9576
beta.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/growth/imf-maintains-global-growth-forecasts-china-eurozone-revised-higher/article35779415)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rich foreign bastards with dark skin are paying these Ontario clown politicians and they are staging a soft coup of Canada in order to fuck with the US some more because they are just that butthurt about the white man's success.

Jesus H tapdancing Christ, kill all these money worshippers.

>can someone give leafs reprieve from this retard?

Leafs?

>fight climate change in Africa
what? how do you fight climate change?

>if by the country you mean (((business owners)))
>blatantly false
>i don't understand what negotiations are

Fuck off

You throw lots of money at child trafficking foundations and African warlords and you tax the middle class in your country and you hope for the best.

Don't worry, I'll help vote him out next time.

You got any sources on that? It's plausible, but I never heard of it before.

ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS

>Sends 8 billion on foreign aid to fight climate change in Africa
>Actively subsided Canadian oil industry in his budget

I'm a lefty and the guy is a fucking disaster.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/17/stop-swooning-justin-trudeau-man-disaster-planet

Let's archive it
archive.is/U9576

Hell I thought it was just the standard playbook of rich domestic white bastards inviting the darkies in just because they want a mullato underclass, not that they are under the gun of some foreign billionaires/governments.

Oh yeah archive links, my bad.

But yeah, I'm currently living in the states, but man am I frustrated with Trudeau. The guy is a fucking disaster. Instead of doing things that will help the economy and grow small businesses he just kisses ass of big business and then kisses SJWs ass.

Why not remove the state sponsored monopoly of the cell industry in Canada?

Why not push small businesses instead of taxing them?

they're attacking him precisely because they know it WORKS. He's pliable, he's weak, impressionable and so they keep the pressure on.

What you read is an example of how totalitarians will never be satisfied with your efforts, they will push you to the brink.

They're not under the gun. Well, some politician are. But most of them just want that sweet cash and are addicts to bribes.

Be honest user.

In 2016, we spent in the 4th quarter alone:

324 million on restoring and renewing international assistance
249 million on expanding immigration

This was not including:

100 million every month on syrian refugees
645 million in additional foreign aid after the 10% increase
65 million in humanitarian aid
785 million to fight Aids/Malaria/TB in africa
13 million to vietnamese farmers
15 million to job training in Africa
650 million on increasing access to abortion globally
112.8 million to haiti and french africa
12.5 million to africa for support of democracy/inclusion/gender equality
130 million to liberia/sierra leone/guinea for ebola
450 million for UN Peacekeeping (in order to attempt to grab seat)
14.25 million to Indonesia for infastructure
2.65 billion to developing nations to fight climate change
And this is all on top of the 4.9 billion we spend in foreign aid per year

Letting Fort Mac, burn cost 3.58 billion so far

What fucking bribes, it's Canada. Politicians barely have a budget for elections and it's paid by the government. I know about the Trudeau foundation, that's just 1 guy.

t. Trudeau

Why are we not investing in our own country?

Our dollar is crashing, we are basically the U.S. bitch when it comes to economical issues. Canada needs to invest more in it's own infrastructure to push to be more economically independent from the U.S.

That IS the foreign aid budget you moron. It's just over 1% of the total federal budget.

We get good bang for the buck, the fact that you are moaning about it proves that it's good PR. Good PR has benefits.

Stop. Please.

Also, the Tories won't stop the bleeding. They are too cucked.

the fuck are you talking about. our dollar hasn't been higher in years you idiot. DURR DURR

The dollar just went UP considerably thanks to the interest rate hike and has been on a steady climb thanks to our strengthening economy, the fastest growing in the G7. (Source: beta.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/growth/imf-maintains-global-growth-forecasts-china-eurozone-revised-higher/article35779415)

Pay the fuck attention, cuck.

>>push small business tax that royally pisses off the country

I can't fucking understand this. The ease of starting up a small or medium business, and the plentiful private and public support you can get for one is literally our only saving grace. It's the reason our economy isn't tanked, it's the reason our unemployment isn't blowing past 10%, it's the reason our economy is still growing.

And now he wants to "fix" all of that because his Liberal fuckbuddies let individuals (specifically doctors) incorporate themselves to dodge taxes.

And he's doing this while everyone is constantly telling him how to easily fix the actual problem without turning our country into fucking France. France which fucking sucks. Thousands upon thousands of French come to Quebec every year to start a business because it's impossible to do it in France.

Fuck I hate Troudeau so much.

Elect your maple poutine Trump, leafs.

reprieve

THE FOREIGNERS ARE PAYING THEM.

WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!?

>economically independent from the U.S.

Why the fuck would we want this? We're each others biggest trading partners, possibly the biggest, most prosperous and more egalitarian trade partnership in the fucking world.

We make everyone jealous of how well our economies play off each other.

>waaah (((loopholes)))
>trudeau closes a loophole
>waaahh muh taxes

Shut the fuck up

>And he's doing this while everyone is constantly telling him how to easily fix the actual problem without turning our country into fucking France.

Lets hear your plan you fucking chimp, let me guess
>tax cuts for the rich

Fuck off

I dont like trudeau, but i will go out on a limb here. Giving foreign aid to certain countries in Africa is beneficial to Canada in away. We have a lot of mining and exploration companies in Africa and they need the countries to develop a little bit and stay civilized so shareholders like myself can make sure my investments are safe.

I mean I have to give Canada credit. It's like they somehow wanted to have a leader even dumber than Obama and voted for this guy.

>defending trudeau
>defending higher taxes
underage faggot detected

>strengthening economy
Haha good one. No interest rate hikes just followed the U.S. one because central bank coordinate monetary policy with each other and mainly follow their American leader.

Get out of my thread Obama leaf.

You think interest rates will normalise?

Good goy

Trudeau is sick lay off m8

Higher immigration, more laws and lots and lots of welfare for new arrivals.

Aka more of the same

I mean the proof is right in front of your face but you refuse to accept is because a person you don't like is Prime Minister.

Read what I posted you stupid fuck. I said he should be closing the loophole to stop abuses, that is stopping individuals from incorporating to drop their tax rates. I even gave the clear and simple example of the doctors who are paid by the state (starting at 315K here) yet can someone declare themselves to be a corporation to pay the 15% tax rate instead of the 45%+ they should be paying.

This is the issue Trudeau "wants" to solve.

To do this, he's destroying every medium and small business who was in no way abusing this system.

>That IS the foreign aid budget
Cut it.

>i don't understand what negotiations are

The US federal government doesn't have the power to get rid of state level right to work laws. It's an impossible demand.

Haha how many Canadian dollars exist in total?

3 gorrillian? 2 bazillion? 19 trillion??

I can find this out for btc and gold, to an extent.. but for a carefully managed economy with clever tweaks and adjustments galore.. there's no known number. Maybe u can help?

Wrong.

...OK

Clearly you've been taking advantage of income splitting for how upset you are, or you're just an idiot. Either way, income splitting is disingenuous. There's nothing wrong with getting rid of this loophole.

Nothing else is made harder. Business is just as easy. Business tax is just as low. You just can't hide money anymore.

The issue here is that our government is fucking with people to get more money for itself.

Which it doesn't need. Out problem isn't lack of funds. Our problem is 100% how the money is spent, or squandered, in this case.

If you make it worthwhile for people to pay taxes then they won't try to dodge it at every turn.

I was correct in my prediction that the "economic growth" spurt was just an excuse to increase the interest rates.

He's gone come 2019. Even the lefties are starting to dislike him. They'll split the vote with NDP and the conservatives will be back (not that they're much better)

You have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about.

When professionals pull the money out to pay for non-business activity they get taxed on it. Just as if they were an employee or a shareholder. That's not what this is about AT ALL.

This is about income sprinkling (literally paying your family salaries for doing nothing), using your corporation to generate personal passive income and the abuse of capital gains.

At least look up the changes and learn how business tax works before you run your mouth like an idiot.

How young are you? You need to be 18 to post here, kid.

>also wants U.S to get rid of right to work laws in NAFTA
GOOD
>inb4 I'm a little bitch that likes sucking rich guy's cocks
>inb4 I live in a southern scab state
>inb4 I live in Mexico I scab off the cousin fuckers.
>inb4 I'm a chink final boss king of scabs.
Wake the fuck up, Humans are a pathetic slave race.

Individual incorporation is what is most in focus here. Sprinkling only came up in very rare cases. Surprisingly some medium family businesses, mostly in the agro industry were legitimately using it to avoid having to go to banks for loans and will get dicked if it gets removed.

Quebec here, so the whole thing might very well be somewhat different than for the rest of Canada.

Where the weed at doe?

More legal in the states

It won't happen.

Liberals lied about it to trick young voters into voting for them, they will claim "need" votes again in 2019 to actually legalize it

Guess what Sup Forums? I'm voting for him again.

Cause I hate racists and I really want racism to die.

it's coming next july. unless "something" happens

You missed a line user:

>And this is all on top of the 4.9 billion we spend in foreign aid per year

Our foreign aid budget is typically 4.9 billion per year. Everything in that list was additional to the 4.9 billion budget. So in 2016, we actually spent closer to 11.355 billion on foreign aid.

Even if we assumed, that all those various numbers I listed were the "normal" foreign aid budget listed as 4.9 billion - as you suggested, they still add up to at least 6.4 billion, meaning the first year under his rein, he spent 130% of the typical 4.9 billion budget.