What is wrong with white leftists?

what is wrong with white leftists?
this is a serious question. this is an appeal to all of /leftypol/.
why are you attacking the people who are defending and advocating your personal future in this country and in europe? we are looking out for YOUR interests and the interests of your family and your children. why do you attack us? why do you condone violence against us? we are you. we are your family. we are your friends. we are your neighbors.
the rhetoric on the left is viciously anti-white. why would you, as a white person, support such rhetoric?
serious question i would love an answer to:
what do you think is going to happen once whites are no longer in the majority? what do you think is going to happen to YOU and your FAMILY once minorities run the show? do you think they're going to treat you fairly? because it does seem that the more demographic power they attain in society, the more they ramp up their anti-white rhetoric. the more violent and aggressive they get. the more emboldened they become.
do you really think that they won't turn the cannon on you in the world you are building?
this is a serious question. would love to hear some answers to this one.

Oh yeah, this is TOTALLY not a shill thread goys ;)

Every white person should be sorry about SLAVERY. It was one of the greatest crimes white people ever did

another question: does the situation in south africa right now raise any alarms for white leftists? do you not see that country and what is happening there right now as "the canary in the coalmine"? is that the sort of life you want your children to live??

none of these answer any of my questions

their brainwashed just like Trumps daughter by jared because hes a jew.

We must fight to free people from jewish propaganda and mind control. Unless we start pushing back on Jews revoking their rac free holohoax museum status and funding groups to destroy Israel this will not end.

They are full of fear and weakness (i.e. are betas).

They cannot fathom taking control of their own lives simply because they don't have the mental/physical acuity to do so and don't realize they can make themselves better.

So they are left with playing the role of harmless puppy in society so he can ensure everyone doesn't see him as a threat and leaves him alone and makes him feel secure. The more of these harmless people surround him, the more he feels secure. It's basic herd mentality.

tl;dr: fear

Achieve fearlessness and you achieve the first step to redpilling.

This some low quality bait?

I went to the most left wing SJW guy I know (like hes full on AND middle eastern) and said 'Look I mean it sucks that it happened but I didn't do it personally' and he said 'fair enough' AND THATS ALL IT TOOK
AND I WAS DRUNK AT THE TIME

AND HE WAS FUCKING SOBER

so far not a single one of these people has offered up a serious answer to any of this

Help me out.

When a muslim does a terrorist attack, only the terrorist is guilty, not all muslims.

Then why when a white person enslaves a bunch of niggers, not only the slave master is guilty, but also every white person?

>blaming an entire race for the crimes of some barbaric bussinesmen
You are just a meme

not even one leftpol kid or antifa has showed up to defend his position and answer these questions so far

Ted Kaczynski explained it.

20. Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

21. Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists’ hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

pretty telling that leftpol shows up on every thread here, but hasn't made a peep on this one. not one single serious answer to any of the questions i asked. why? even i would expect for them to have some sort of rationalization for their obviously anti-white actions

not that i really care about black people or anything like that either, but i don't believe for a minute that "white liberals" or "antifa" give a damn about any of the things that they pretend to care about. they only care about power and proving themselves to be big tough men. so much so that they can't even understand or comprehend that none of that even exists on this side of the political spectrum. people on the alt-right are basically gluttons for abuse. we're maligned by society. turned into boogeymen. and totally powerless as we watch our "enemies" trample over us. we do what we do because believe it is right, and because none of us will survive if we do not.

amazing the differences in our psychologies.

Fuck off shill, go to /leftypol and ask there faggot

>liberals believe this, while also believing whiteness is a false social construct invented to justify segregation

Impressive mental gymnastics, desu senpai

such intelligent, reasonable responses to my serious, respectable post.
why don't you just answer me, rather than telling me to "fuck off"? why don't you just give me a direct and serious answer?

Liberals virtue signalling. If they truly gave a fuck they'd stop pushing their globalist agenda.

Why are you on a rightwing website asking questions to leftwing people?
Stop being a pussy and ask on leftypol

meant for

there are tons and tons of leftists here. if you're not a leftist, then why are you taking issue with my post, rather than the numerous slide threads and anti-Sup Forums threads? oh wait, it's because you yourself are most likely leftypol or antifa. so why can't you just answer the question? rather than say "hurr durrrr, how dare you ask me that", why can't you just give a simple and honest direct answer?

many responses so far but none that actually directly address the question. just a bunch of angry leftists saying "fuck you" for calling them out. and that's certainly not constructive

so why don't you just give me an honest, concise and direct answer? i would appreciate it pls.

The problem is most people blame all Muslims so whats wrong with blaming all white people

To be fair, the leftist population of Sup Forums essentially evaporated right around the time the media turned on antifa.

And Africans. And Jews. And Asians. And native Americans. Fuck, find me a civilization that has never employed slavery.
And fuck your (you)

well they seem to be on pretty much every thread, and they certainly post plenty of their own. so why hasn't a single one of them managed to show up here and answer these questions honestly? literally haven't gotten one single answer. pretty profound man, IMO. pretty telling. these are real questions to which i don't think they have any answers.

Except you can logically assume it is most if not all muslims given that they're being disgusting monsters even as far as Burma which is most definitely not a white supremacist country.

That's actually fine for me personally. Blame all whites for slavery, and let's kill all Mudslimes

>white person

You are a dumb fuck. Everyone knows that Jews ran the American slave trade. Yes some white people bought the slaves but they were told by the Jew slave traders that the Africans were starving, homeless, barbarians and would be happy to work for room and board.

>what do you think is going to happen once whites are no longer in the majority?

Just look at the demographics vs. crime rate of any city where black make up 30% or more. There is a direct correlation. The higher the black population the higher violent crime rate.

Yeah it's definitely the type of question that keeps me up at night. Post it on /leftypol/ and put the link itt, I'll follow it and see if you can get some genuine answers.

Even when I considered myself a leftist I never understood white guilt. I wish i could empathise to some degree so I could come up with an argument that would appeal to whites who've drank the kool aid, but I really don't understand self hatred at all

just pointint out again that this thread has been up for like well over an hour now, and not a single one of these people has even attempted to provide an answer to any of the questions asked in the OP.

personally, i feel like if our society were hardcore conservative, and placed a high premium on "american ideals" and "white christian society", i would basically be a degenerate liberal. i'd be looking for ways to improve things. i wouldn't want to be afraid to change things, or take a chance to make things better.
BUT 1) i can see the value in traditionalism and conservatism and how it honestly keeps our society thriving and keeps us from tyranny and 2) the changes we have made are so horrendously bad and the anti-white rhetoric in particular is so oppositional and frightening that it's so outrageous to me that any white person can continue to support the left when it is obviously going to eventually inflict personal and intentional harm upon them and particularly their children. i guess that's not really an issue for gays. maybe that's why gays support the left.

Take a look