>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyRtcKRM35s
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/6/tom-cotton-says-hes-open-to-adding-legal-status-fo/
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-led-gang-surge-nets-1378-arrests-nationwide
lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-zen-pope-francis-vatican-is-backing-a-fake-church-in-china
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_against_Communism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fuck Kellyanne

Breitbart is up to its usual Jewish tricks again

TRUMP CURSE!

thats too bad.

This board has a terrible reputation on pretty much any other place on the web, even other boards on Sup Forums.

Ask people on GameFAQs, Kotaku, Reddit, Tumblr, and they'll all point out how circlejerkily insane this place is. People on those places laugh at this board's insistence on accepting YouTube videos and image macros as a source over peer-reviewed journals and legitimate authorities.

and those are just the websites frequented by young intellectuals, the same demographic Sup Forums would claim to be part off (judging from the demographic threads; THANKS for letting me know how many straight white males in their late teens and twenties are deeply hateful inside; it makes me wonder how many I know in real life TRULY are)

YouTube, Facebook, and every other major website have owners extremely hostile to your views. When I look at the posts here, I can definitely see why they're justified in taking this kind of shit out of their own websites, which -- by the way, they own. You can't claim free speech when it is 100% within their right to remove future Breiviks and Elliot Rodgers from being associated with them.

You are going to lose. Face it. History is on our side. How many of your ilk aside from Hitler were successful in ANY way? Any way that can't be attributed to privilege and any other basic unfairness in general?

Haven't we confirmed and removed at least a few MS-13 DACAs?

>America
>white

GOP establishment is so anti-American

Sad!

AWOO

Kellyanne loves anal

This. Haven't seen a recent update on the charts, either.

This is the future of your country. How does that make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=yyRtcKRM35s

SPREAD THIS TO ALL DACA RECIPIENTS IMMEDIATELY

yeah, that's why they used that photo

we dont have taco bell in australia, are we missing out?

Am I mistaken or did I see images of his house as just a tiki hut?

>Trump is now using the weather to stump people
>Bibi goes to jail
>new leader says something stupid
What does Trump do?

>Demos siding with Trump
>something about debt ceiling increase

hollup, what's this about?

I'm not trying to shit on nonwhites
I'm saying on average which no of those guys are,

if I knew how to make this argument with out hurting feelings and lumping people in with the average... I would

Also to all the morons trying to claim Asians don't have 5 points on us, you're pathetic

there's a kiwifag shill pushing this obvious honeypot lately, don't fall for it

Wasn't Necker the economist who tried and failed to forestall the French Revolution?

savage

Yes

Not an argument. It would be entertaining to see you walk down a street in Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, or ANY SLAVIC NATION pointing at everyone going "heh. you're not white. you're not white. YOU'RE NOT WHITE! YOU ARE NOT WHITE!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!"
Turn off your American proxy, Varg. You fucking idiot.
>140573093
Same guy? Feel free to contribute something to the thread other than shitposting, or gtfo.

>OP pic
Absolutely hilarious

on an effective laxative

No

See here:

thanks for the new copypasta faggot

>the aid budget to Israel just got zeroed out

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/6/tom-cotton-says-hes-open-to-adding-legal-status-fo/

Senator Cotton is open to giving amnesty for the 800,000 Dreamers if it's part of RAISE

WRITE NEW TREAD ON THE NEW TREAD POST PLIS

>We have corrected our mistake. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
t. Breitbart

Everything about that image is pure cancer

>uses one hurricane to show everyone he cares and stop his presidency from being 25thed
>used another hurricane to destroy one of his greatest opponents
>Used DACA and debt celing to virtually destroy every single DNCe and GOPe politically leaving none alive

Fuck this shit man, we are definitely living in a simulation and Trump hacked it.

Rhode Island white pop 2015: 778,500
Rhode Island white pop 2016: 774,000
Faggots

TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

We're 64% white and you're going to be down in the dumb with us you maple nigger. You think Castro's Muslim son won't bring more Muslims to Canada? Well maybe the Chinese will not stop at Vancouver and buy up the entire country.

No. They removed it once it was pointed out that.

>Trump goes full madman and picks Ron Paul

>All those ugly spics and half niggers

Yuck.

No, it's terrible.

her vag stinks like rotten tuna

is this real life?

>average American in 50 years
Say hi to your granddaughters

Absolute best scenario

>yfw Trump crated Irma just to fuck with this guy and turns her away to cause minimal damage to the US

Wow its almost like the threat of deportation means criminals are incentivized to be sneakier.

Fucking kek
Apparently Trump wanted to appoint some anti-fed dude.

>1 post these IDs

this sounds like really bad advice, amigo

>History is on our side
2016 wasn't on your side. I don't have high hopes for 2017 either...

>muh concrete houses muh it's florida muh it will be nothing muh what frog muh muricaine muh haarp

>tfw all I can think about anymore is cumming in a white woman

Not yet but i get better everyday so soon I guess. It's a good job or degree as it signels creativity.

>yfw if Ivanka ever ran for political office she would retain the Trump family name instead of taking her husband's name of Kushner
How very sad for poor Jared it would be.

inb4 Ron Paul

it's actually my old copypasta that I wrote from 2014..I came across some random user a couple months back in July 2017 resurrect it. I shit you not. When I saw the post I had this weird sense of deja vu before I realized that some random autist out there actually dug up my post from 2014 and released it back in the Trump administration

>Cohn confirmed getting Fed Chair.

>Trump Tweet: Audit away Ronny boy! Make America Golden Standard Again.

>everything except the aesthetics of that aryan fed agent
why are things always too good to be true

i wish i weren't a phone poster so I could filter these gay ass fucking threads

>MS-13 isn't just MS-13
Ok. So your actual Jewish trick is to distract from an actual point with an irrelevant one? Good for you, you fucking moron.

>School in a Newark, NJ. You know that city was 80% non white by like 1980 right? Can't believe you would gas light like this

ice.gov/news/releases/ice-led-gang-surge-nets-1378-arrests-nationwide

>“My legislation doesn’t include that now, but what I’m proposing is that we can sit down and negotiate, include legal status for the 600,000 to 800,000 people who are covered by the DACA [Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals] program, and discuss the problem,” Mr. Cotton, Arkansas Republican, said on MSNBC.
Fake news.

Hello.

The important thing is that you enjoy it. Have a good day user

'Kushner' is not a very aesthetic name. It sounds 'deflated' and pathetic.

>implying Barron isn't creating these so he can have the white house to himself plus Charlotte while Trump and everyone else are visiting wrecked states

((()))
Really makes me think.

>Israel and the EU immediately declare war

>one day a legacy /ptg/ board will be formed

>most trump supporters really are rural and suburban retards

shame

>lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-zen-pope-francis-vatican-is-backing-a-fake-church-in-china
>Cardinal Joseph Zen, the first Cardinal from China and a key adviser to Pope Benedict XVI regarding China-Vatican relations, has denounced a new Vatican agreement with the Chinese atheistic Communist government in an interview with the Polish outlet Polonia Christiana. The former Archbishop of Hong Kong compared the current situation of the Church in China with the times of brutal physical repression during the 1950s and 1960s, saying the situation is “worse” today.

Can someone proceed to a Excommunication of this fucking Fake Pope?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decree_against_Communism
>document issued by the Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Holy Office, and approved by Pope Pius XII, which declared Catholics who professed Communist doctrine to be excommunicated as apostates from the Christian faith.
It`s an automatic excommunication, why is this fucker still there?

this actually fits since he likes appointing people whose goal is to tear down their own agency (Betsy, Tillerson) but it'd never work

fucking based putin

this is really mixed signals. nothing sounds better than a dorritos taco shell taco

They won't break 22%. Its mathematically impossible. Prove me wrong.

REMOVE GOP ESTABLISHMENT

i can live with that

Should be /his/ pham

Well bye then

sad. hopefully all our illegals will flee to canada when we step up our deportations and DACA scares

trump tards are fascist heartless bigoted and sexist trash

Everything is better than Seria general (Muslim general)

Whete the fuck did they learn math

I wish you weren't a phone poster either

Okay Bibi needs to do hard time.
It's as real as you, me, and the fact that Sweden will become the Nordic Caliphate in our life times.

Unless you wanted to keep talking?

>include legal status

That's literally what amnesty is, did you think "amnesty" meant "instant citizenship"?

If Ron Paul had an economic background and didnt shill for peace with NK I think he would pick him; instead he'll have to find someone Ron Paul adjacent, with an econ PhD or some shit.

NUKE CANADA

>crimes against America
>m-muh lower than national crime rate

Um...that's just FEDERAL crimes. Nobody calls state-level crimes "crimes against America".

we'll stop being mean when you vermin stop trying to genocide us, sound good?

That's the point