Are republicans actually disputing the evolution theory? how fucking dumb can you be?

are republicans actually disputing the evolution theory? how fucking dumb can you be?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-08-fossil-footprints-theories-human-evolution.html
discovery.org/a/24041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>are republicans actually disputing the evolution theory?

no, "republicans" aren't a monolith you stupid fucking donkey. looks like you're the one that's fucking stupid.

How dare anyone dispute a theory!

Outrage!!

YSK
phys.org/news/2017-08-fossil-footprints-theories-human-evolution.html

> 2017
> still falling for the evolution meme

Only the good goys.
Darwinism is the basis of eugenics and racial realism.

Niggers are proof of evolution

i thought it was liberals disputing evolution? they say all races and both sexes are equal, which is contrary to the theory of evolution. they even sometimes say evolution stopped at the neck up, which is also contrary to the theory of evolution.

And Democrats believe in a magic theory of evolution where all peoples have the same intelligence and behaviors, and the only differences are caused by Racist White Trump voters.

Seriously, if you understand evolution, you're gonna be a racist.

Retards have their reasons, no matter their creed.

I dispute the claim that it has any relevance to the day to day life of the average pleb.

Challenging a theory is science not idiocy. Reguardless of who turns out to be right.

Digits.
You lose faggot.

MirĂ¡...uno de la UM

How can they be racist when they use racial statistics and identity politics to push their agendas of increased support for minorities? You're only racist when you support white people.

I don't believe in evolution. I used to. I was taught evolution in school and I never doubted the religion of the state.

But when I was in my thirties, I started to wonder why any species that changed radically resulted in weak, abominations that could barely survive. If this was the stuff of random mutation and natural selection, then the process must be REALLY SLOW.

And then I found that the fossil record did not prove anything about evolution. And that MACROEVOLUTION had never, ever been demonstrated. EVolution is entirely unscientific. It is just a theory. It is a fairy tale. It is a reason not to believe in a CREATOR. Evolution is an idea sent from the devil to make us think that we just popped out of primordial ooze, and that there is no such thing as original sin.

Keep in mind that my belief in evolution DID NOT come from any religious teaching. It was scientific. But my scientific beliefs coincided with what the Bible teaches. And I came to believe that what the Bible teaches is TRUE.

We are a fallen race. Our ancestors, Adam and Eve, were more perfect and had powers beyond our wildest dreams. But they sinned and the effect of sin has brought the human race to its current state of degeneracy. The most degenerate peoples are the ones furthest from God. Europe is the highest because of Christianity. As they fall from God they become unbelievably stupid.

>How dumb
Very dumb. I know many redpilled individuals that are scientifically illiterate on the basic understanding of the scientific theory of evolution.
They don't understand that the word theory in science is not anywhere equivalent to the everyday usage of the word. On the contrary in science a hypothesis= "theory", while a scientific theory= an idea that is back by a bunch of facts and major factors.

>evolution theory

>People debating *theory*, how dumb!

kek has spoken

Isn't religion another theory or can you prove god exists? You dumb cunt

There are lots of problems with evolution, see discovery.org/a/24041

didn't look hard enough at the fossil record.

science illiteracy detected

this is shillary

this.

And the fact that aliens found a create much like themselves on this planet and decided to fuck with its genes.

Look in the fucking fossile record. Every fucking primate besides us had much, much thicker bones. Even the ones that are supposed to be our ancestors had thick ass bones. We are splindly alien thingletts.

Whites>East Asians> power gap Arabs >Spics >Pajeets>Niggers>Abos

ARE YOU COMPARING OUR PREVIOUS PRESIDENT TO A MONKEY YOU FUCKING RACIST?!?!?

>same intelligence and behaviors
That is like the exact opposite of evolution.

fpbp
you can't expect a jackass to know shit about politics.

We wuz apes hhuurrrr duuurrrr science.