/HTG/: CONNECTING MOAR DOTS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. We've also started looking at traffic maps to see what routes they're using to and from the MDC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=tTqqq7IFmrc
relsci.com/Organization/24857951
linkedin.com/in/mark-gunton-75095716/
wearethorn.org/
google.ca/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/ashton-kutcher-senate-hearing-mccain-kiss-thorn-976361
m.youtube.com/watch?v=la_j7Hxz8rE
capitalandmain.com/trucks-buses-and-trade-talking-with-australian-labor-leader-tony-sheldon-0822
relsci.com/Organization/82178781
relationshipscience.com/bradley-s-jacobs-p3140970
onlineethicalinvestor.org/eidb/wc.dll?eidbproc~reso~12965
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

/REALFRANKHOURS/

WHO THE FUCK UP?!?!? MIGRATE OVER HERE

Here is our current search vector for the MDC in LA.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Here is our dot map for both the MDC and the secondary DC area.

This is our dot map for the city of LA. Seeing how the MDC connects to the clusters and POI's on the map should get us further in the investigation. Also identifying the clusters themselves is probably a good idea.

A5 are you still around?

I thought you were supposed to be at your day job.

>Why human trafficking is a big deal
Because it's almost inevitable any female under 18 involved in this is some sort of sex slave for the elite pedo networks?

You know the average 10/10 evil shit.

ikr

I can see you don't contribute much there either.

Not all dinosaurs are birds you blithering idiot. Birds are a subgroup of theropod dinosaurs. It's like saying all insects are ants, you degenerate mongoloid mouthbreather.

Here's out dot map with highlighted roads of interest.

He's not even in this thread for Christ's sakes.

Here is our MDC search vector with highlighted roads of interest.

Friendly reminder that anons who shill for the CIA go to hell.

Bump

Bump

This is cool.

Why thank you. We have an operations manual in the works to help anons who are interested in helping us out understand our investigation methods.

Bump

>Sup Forums has reached a level great enough to investigate human trafficking
this, Eric Clanton, and HWNDU truly show the effectiveness of distributed investigating. Keep the shills away and god speed.

Thread theme that's infinitely times better than anything an user who shills for the CIA usually posts in these threads:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTqqq7IFmrc

LOUIS DEJOY AND ALDONA Z. WOS FAMILY FOUNDATION, INC.

This foundation is connected to the board members of XPO as well.

relsci.com/Organization/24857951

Nice to know.

I'm back niggas

We still looking into XPO?

Adtalem Global Education, Inc. engages in the provision of educational services. Its institutions offer a wide array of programs in business, healthcare and technology and serve students in secondary postsecondary education as well as accounting and finance professionals. The company operates through the following segments: Business, Technology and Management, Medical and Healthcare & International and Professional Education. The Business, Technology and Management segment includes DeVry University undergraduate and graduate operations. The Medical and Healthcare segment includes the operations of Ross University medical and veterinary schools, Chamberlain College of Nursing and Carrington. The International and Professional Education segment includes the operations of DeVry Brasil, Advanced Academics, Inc. and the professional exam review and training operations of Becker Professional Review. Adtalem Global Education was founded by Dennis J. Keller and Ronald L. Taylor in 1973 and is headquartered in Downers Grove, IL.

One of their board members is also connected to this as well.

One of XPO's board members is the director of this, for whatever there is to gain from it:

National Black MBA Association, Inc. is a private company headquartered in Chicago, IL. The firm operates as an association for national black MBA's.

Why does a transportation/logistics company have all these connections?

Then again I supposed the same thing can be asked about Amazon

I'm just throwing this out there... A waypoint could be the Amazon distribution center in Buckeye AZ.. While I lived there, some buddies of mine worked there and some of their friends did as well. The word of mouth was that Every employee was fired after 3-5 months of work. Managers included. Could be a waypoint. Idk. If you live in Phoenix or west Phoenix at that, look to see if you can get a job there and do some snooping. Pays good apparently.

Wew lad

linkedin.com/in/mark-gunton-75095716/

here's a better map crop, do with it what you will

What program did you take this screenshot from? It's breddy good quality and I'll probably use it next time.

A little nervous about other people's maps ever since one certain user's antics in previous threads.

Did you notice that XPO LTL's VP ran the Clinton Guistra Enterprise?

Kek, no I did not.

fireshot and google chrome using embed maps function

Kenneth Allen Charles
Vice President, Global Diversity & Inclusion at General Mills, Inc.

One of the Board members is this guy here. Interesting considering the northern area of the secondary DC area.

Mark Gunton

XPO is starting to look more and more interesting. I wonder if their execs donated to the Clintons during the election? Or gave to the Foundation

Thanks user

One of XPO's board members is the director of this organization:

Birthright Israel Foundation

It was gonna be brought up eventually I'm sure.

do you use spotlight?

And this:

The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, Inc.

This one dude is Jewish as fuck apparently with what he's a part of.

I didn't make any of these, I just found them.

oh i work at a company where we make software for tracking down traffickers and the victims.

And he's also a part of this:

The Center for Jewish History, Inc.

His name is Michael G. Jesselson. Because you know, we're clearly JIDF around here.

Really? What are they called if I may ask? That sounds interesting.

>clinton foundation
>jews
I'm half expecting to see the Saudi and Chinese connections next

the company that pays for it is called thorn. it's a company that faggot ashton kutcher and demi moore founded.
wearethorn.org/

Also the director of this non-Jewish thing:

C-III Capital Partners LLC

It would fall in place with everything else, wouldn't it?

So they are actually serious about fighting human trafficking over there? Curious if that was just a ruse or not.

I always thought Thorn was kind of a honeypot, is it just Ashton and Demi that are gay about it? I didn't know that there were based people working there.

so is the software legit or is ashton on (((their))) side?

ashton honestly has absolutely nothing to do with the software. he and other people i've seen interviewed make it seem like he's involved.

and yeah it's fairly legit. natural language processing and machine learning shit. we help LE all over the country do their jobs more easily, and potentially do shit they can't do on their own.

Sounds like he and Demi Moore just hijacked the opportunity to push some PR or something.

Hah, you work for that Mccain organization thats actually a front for all this shit. Post proofs or gtfo

If Thorn is legit then it makes it even more weird that Ashton told Congress that he's watched CP

McCain organization. lolwut?

Hahahaha, never thought of that. That brings up all kinds of questions then.

Are you retarded?

google.ca/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/ashton-kutcher-senate-hearing-mccain-kiss-thorn-976361

That's a shill

Ashton sits on the McCain Institute trafficking board or something. The thing is that McCain's foundation has never actually given any of its endowment to anti-trafficking stuff

It's weird as fuck if he doesn't actually do shit for Thorn.

You're a treat.

lol i missed that part. they played that congress shit at work and i only watched part of it because i was cringing too hard at him fake crying.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=la_j7Hxz8rE

You work for pedos

You're a spook.

Ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiii.........

i don't work for thorn. thorn doesn't make software. i don't know much about them at all. they only have like one project manager who even talks to us - and that's for 30 minutes a day if that.

So what do you do?

i'm a web developer.

Boy XPO sure does jew their drivers left and right

capitalandmain.com/trucks-buses-and-trade-talking-with-australian-labor-leader-tony-sheldon-0822

Lol he apparently watched some entire CP video with extreme abuse or snuff shit in it. I was amazed that he said that, and under oath no less.

Oy vey

lol that's pretty fucked. trying to watch it again, but i don't know if i can stand it. right off the bat with that choked up crying shit

Wow, that could be pretty big actually. Noice.

Interesting that they'd have a few celebrity faces on it after all they've allegedly been through. Trying to understand how this would fit into their Truman Show.
Why call attention to the company if they're trying to help eradicate these networks?

not sure. maybe he's larping as some big fucking heroic righteous guy.

Probably just to make Hollywood look like they aren't involved in such antics.

so my best guess would be pr and ego with maybe a pinch of actually caring.

Another one of XPO's board members is also on this board as well:

Shaffer & Associates, part of Crown Castle International Corp., is an American company located in Denver, MO. The firm provides legal services.

relsci.com/Organization/82178781

It looks like XPO's CEO gave to Clinton during her Senate run, but not a lot or anything.

relationshipscience.com/bradley-s-jacobs-p3140970

Could be a big deal, I dunno. I remember that Guistra program in particular had something funky about it.

Kek that virtue signalling ruined the entire thing. I wouldn't have noticed it myself if a friend hadn't shown me.

Here's what the traffic looks like around our suspected MDC area right now btw.

>Truman show
You couldn't help yourself from using frankspeak, could you?
Do you have anything else to contribute? Do you think its wierd that the head of NCMEC had to step down because he was a faggot and sexted some young interns. Did you know that these organizations are corrupt and Mccain himself is arming isis. Thorn was spawned from his organization so does it ever activate your almonds?

i don't know shit about thorn honestly. i mostly work on other projects, so i don't interact with that project manager. but even then, i don't think most people at my job know shit about thorn except for maybe a few people.
so yea, basically i'm useless and don't know shit

There's a whole movie about it, it's not just his term

Intermec Technologies Corp. designs and manufactures solutions for automated data collection and mobile computing systems. The firm's products include bar code scanners, computers, applications and software. It also provides professional, support and education services and financial solutions. The company is headquartered in Everett, WA.

One of XPO's board members also has connections to this company.

T-thats the "Missing 411" map. Holy shit.

It's real user. Sanctuary Cities are dens of trafficking. Compare it to other stuff like drug cartel routes.

One of the notable places of disappearances is even near LA.

This is my first time popping into one of these /htg/'s. Has 411 been covered before? Are you guys familiar with the subject? Sorry for bringing up old info if so.

Looked closer at the article from last thread:
Assess Human Trafficking/Forced Labor in Supply Chain
>Trafficking victims are often hidden in plain view at construction sites, restaurants, agricultural fields, and highway rest or truck stops. The trucking industry has the potential to play a vital role in identifying and assisting these victims. Since its creation, the National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) has identified over 20,000 victims, and more than 1,100 reports have been from callers who self-identified as truckers.
>Failure to address the risks of human trafficking in its operations places XPO Logistics behind its peers. Other companies in the trucking industry, such as Ryder, CR England, J.B. Hunt, Werner and Landstar, address the issue through training for drivers, publically partnering with organizations like Truckers Against Trafficking and providing resources to combat human trafficking. XPO’s publicly available reporting does not indicate any such efforts.
>onlineethicalinvestor.org/eidb/wc.dll?eidbproc~reso~12965

I thought we decided TAT was a potentially controlled organization?

More dank ass traffic maps.

Really surprised there's not more in the south of Texas

Some of it might be a lot of badlands possibly where there aren't a lot of people anyway. Texas definitely has some instances of human trafficking in it though.

I have long thought Everett was a hub. It has everything needed and has been a relatively run down city until recently its started getting better.

I got a smoking gun

We used the 411 data early on when we were looking at the national trafficking networks. it's uncanny how it lines up with 2016 voting demographics. We were also considering what trafficking networks could be involved with that sort of thing.

Yea it probably is but the point still stands that XPO either won't even bother being part of the club or is being attacked for some reason by the other corps.