The Fire Rises

Assuming Talcum X isn't talking out of his ass again, this gives me hope. Young white men are fucking W O K E

>Cross
>Implying that's not a T for "Time to leave"

nah talcum x is constantly making shit up. and that photo is from a potato.

Fuck off King. Fucking white niggers

...T... f-for...
T-time... t-to leave?
>Press F to leave

>tfw in Grade 3 I dressed up as a ghost for Halloween but it was basically a KKK robe because my hood stuck up so much and I remember all the black kids looking scared and being off putted by me

Great times. Would love to do that again with some boys.

>like. Oh. My. God. Becky. Look. At. Those. Hoods.
>It's 2017 for Pete's sake.
I'd spit on this honkey if I ever saw hjm

>5 kids in a country of 300 million make a tasteless meme image because all teenagers are edgy little fucks
>THIS IS AMERICA!!!!

ya dun meme'd yourself

Looks like a joke. Of course that pussy would use it to fear monger and agitate the demons further.

>all the black kids
>in leafland
What, all two of them?

>height of the klan in the '20s: 3 million
>height of the klan in 2017: 5 guys
oh no.

>hoods
They're wearing pillow cases

What dumb ass doesn't realize is he and his ilk are the main cause of acts like this.

lol they think they didn't causae this

It was in an international school actually so there were a lot of them. I was doing ESL to learn English (I'm Romanian originally).

It's probably antifa.

99% of "hate crimes" are faked by jews or antifa.

>I never did sumb shit in high school jsut for the laughs.

Both Shaun "Talcum X" King and OP are dumb as fuck.

Gen Zyklon is truly the best generation.

nah dude halloween is coming soon haven't you seen the pumpkin spice merchandise in stores? they're just being spooky ghosts

The KKK was started by a kike. People need to stop LARPing like faggots and make this movement legitimate.

Someone tweet this to him.

At some point, though, that will no longer be true. They're creating the thing they fear most.

>america. 2017
>one white dude larps on twitter as a fucking nigger with a nigger haircut amd mustache, baits real niggers, and sucks cocks all day long.

Stop shaming fire scarecrow worshipers.

F

they are wearing mervyns clothes from the 90's, literally pic is 20 or 30 years old

Is any of this a crime?

Did those 4 niggers capture and torture that retarded kid in Chicago during 2017? Or was that last year?

Kek

18 yr old college freshman here, can confirm. Our cuck president literally sent out an email about DACA today, but general consensus on my floor is that Hitler was right. But I'm also in the STEM housing, so it's full of white males. Really activates my almonds.

i think he misunderstood, the white sheets are suppose to represent purity, and the burning of the cross is just them showing that they have given up their sinful ways, and big bubba holding his hunting rifle is to show that we don't need to rely on tortured animals for food, we can stay pure and hunt for our own food like we use to

no

This is in Preston, Iowa and it was a fucking prank. One of these kids is best friends with a nigger who was on TV today crying About "betrayal." The picture is obviously a joke. Do they LOOK like Klansmen?

not a single thought in this post doesn't have a meme in it. do they let in stem majors with double digit IQs these days?

the fire rises

Which school?

>burning T
Fordian Klan boys?

it was like a week before 2017 i think

no, buy kosher meats only, goy.

Muscle tone would indicate otherwise

That's cool that you scared the shit out of Drake as a kid.

It's in Illinois. Won't say more than that, don't give out any information on the chan.

That's one dusty little nigga

Liberals pushed white kids to do this. I love it, hopefully they keep pushing.

They played racial politics, knowing it would cause this.

T

burning of the cross: no, it is only illegal to do it in public with a clear intent to intimidate, that area looks like a large secluded privately owned piece of land so it isn't a public space

wearing white "hoods": no, those are just bedsheets and even if it was real kkk hoods it isn't illegal to wear it on your own property

holding rifle: that rifle is a basic hunting rifle which is 100% legal in iowa

the only part that would make it illegal considering the above is if there was a burn ban.

then Shaun has a point. Why the fuck are white teenage arsons wearing hoods when they could be capturing niggers? I thought whites are more advanced.

>implying they are even dressed as KKK rather than spooky ghosts

Generation Zyklon.

With all these cheap DNA tests that are available can't one of you get Talcum X's DNA off a cigarette butt or sofa can he throws away or some shit some we can expose him for a lying 100% white piece of shit?

They are making the monster they pretend is oppressing them

wtf i hate the current year now

The problem I have with this stuff is what does it matter if the teens are doing this? Is it hurting anyone? Sure, I know the history of the KKK but they're down to roughly 3,000 members, many of which are FBI agents or informants, and haven't done anything beyond march for a long time. The WBC makes more of an issue and all they do is hold signs talking about fags and dead soldiers.

>5 people out of 320 million (0.0000015625% of the population)
>Using their 1st amendment freedoms in a way that most people disagree with

Shaun is right. America is confirmed racist. There will never be a black president and slavery will most definitely come back.

They're burning a T for trans because they're transgendereds

>Bio majors
Yes.

Fucking auto correct

Soda can

So we can expose

How do we know it's not a capital T for tolerance

It's a T for tolerance you shit Lord.

Tolerance for the white man and his identity.

>(I'm Romanian originally).
you have to go back

>morehouse
who's the white guy?

smart goy

Nah. fuck off untermensch. My superior Dacian seed will spread across your land and please Zalmoxis, lord of the skies.

They can at least set him on fire next time

>Population of 324,420,000
>5 act like idiots
THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS DOOMED MAN

They're obviously just immature teens trying to be provacative. And liberal fags like him took the bait and gave them the laughs they wanted