Love and hate countries folks

>>>/kys/

Wtf, mehico. What did we ever do to you?

Lel kill yourself faget

>likes nigger countries
>likes shitskinistan
>likes canada
>likes chinka
Only a leaf could be more of a faggot

you beat up the spanish armanda, and created america and canada, fuck off.

I just really hate Denmark

You just couldn't hate Canada, could you? You make Canadians look bad.

>

Trash tier thread just like you an your country.

But your map says you love Canada, so what's the problem? Also, we got beat by the Spaniards on more than a few occasions. Learn your history, famalam.

yanno. this seems fun. lemme do this

You let Spain colonize them, instead of taking Mexico over and civilizing it like you did on USA and Canada. Because of this, they'll forever be a third world shithole.

kek

Why do you hate us :(
I like mexican culture/history desu

yeah right, thats why we hispanics rule the world.

because you beat me 2 times from the wc.

Why do you hate Australia, but not Tasmania?

post template

why hate namibia?

Why do you hate France? If it wasn't for Napoleon invading Spain your shithole country wouldn't even exist.

What is it with ameriburgers that cannot into Tasmania being part of Australia?

because we were great

Great like kangz?

>liking Brazil
i like you too, mexibro, you're not bad

obrigado.

Post Template

Likes Ireland and has the decency to unite north and south as one. Also having a hatred for the beady anglos next to us, we could be long lost brothers. You're ok in my book Paco.

Here's a template

Unironically hate USA

Love Poland, and Russia

I am begging for one Ireland, without religion.

why do anglos loves jews so bad?

>dislike chad

virgin

Ireland will be united in my lifetime and you will be welcome there. I know how you feel having such shitty neighbors but stay strong. Both our neighbours are in a bad state at the moment so all we can do is laugh at their misery.

why do you love india?

>el mexicANO

too lazy to do a map so swaziland is my homeland i love america i like brazil i have mixe dfeelings about china i have mixed feelings about india i like or havemixed feelings about europe

here

El peruANO

>that new zealand
what happened, m8

Too many rugby beatings probably.

>:v MexicANO

Peruvian user, a question. Remember a few years ago there was that girl Wendy that sang Cermeza, cermeza? Why did she get so much vicious feedback on JewTube from other South Americans and Mexicans? I thought her act was maybe a little corny and irritating if you weren't used to the instruments, but ultimately innocuous. Why did so many people get triggered by her?