KIll me

I live in a nigger infested city in Western Germany. Itt s the only place I can afford. They pumped a million niggers into the housing market last year alone. I need to travel to my work 100 miles by train every fucking day. Fuck. And in two weeks is election day. You can see posters of Merkel laughing in every corner. Laughing. She is laughing. And when I come back late at night, I watch with muslim headbags in the supermarket, before falling in to bed in my shit tier apartment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnjuBeKXvYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to the new world Fritz.

>100 miles to work everyday
t. mohammed roachposter

It's only going to get worse from here on out, bro. Pucker your asshole

At least you can afford rent. I work full time in a steel mill and live in a van.

Dn't give me that. I am of legit Germanic heritage. It's a 100 miles if you sum both ways.

You're an immigrant yourself, aren't you, Mehmed?

dont be racist now. you should be allowing 1 refugee to crash in your apartment per night

Es tut mir leid, mein Freund. Irh land ist tot. Geh mit Gott, weil nichts hier am Welt fuer du ist.

It's a damn shame, because nothing is hotter and more charming than a German village girl.

Trump is going to fix your life. Once all the Mexicans are deported you'll be rich.

What is your occupation Brudi?

If you're white, then come to America friend. We'll welcome you with open arms.

Your grampas (ormore likely on Sup Forums great grampas) started shit that they couldn't finish.

You don't deserve anything, for most of history your bloodline probably would have been wiped out when your nation got sacked. You're lucky to know life at all.

You know, excluding the 38% or whatever fucking bullshit the bitter clingers (Hillary supporters) claim today.

Trips...noice...
Nice blog and all kraut, but ask yourself...do you not like what you have? Do you not like the 110km train ride to/from work? You not secretly enjoy stories of native german women being raped/groped/asulted???
>I was born in Germany...and I think you're pathetic...

Move closer to work stupid - get a roommate if you need to.

>tfw we could of had it all

>tfw we decided to have this shitty modern shit hole that we call western civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=vnjuBeKXvYw

Just fucking shoot me Sup Forums

sounds awful desu. how bad are the niggers? are they as bad as our niggers, hans?

I mean; in all honesty thats basically america. I live in commiefornia and its just all homeless people and blacks / spics that wander the streets at night. Nobody goes out after dark in certain areas unless youre in a group. Same shit just different form of nigger.

neat

After reading a lot of stories here, they are the same. Loud, noisy, dumb as donkeys and dangerous. Read the sign, do not feed the animals. Avoid the groid. Around blacks, never relax.

Worst thing is that the German girls are so brainwashed, I see black/white babies everywhere, and no fathers in sight. My mother works in a kindergarden and is always telling me about the steady rise of these mongloid Untermenschen.

I bet all the nigger are banging the pure white German whores too haha I used to live in Germany with my dad military. The white woman their may even love big black balls more than a

It's unfair. Your women are so beautiful. And your country girls are superb.

better times are sure to come, if you give up and take the black pill it'll be worse for you. we've all been at a stage where we are unhappy in life, everything goes wrong and we feel it cannot improve, but thats not the case.
If it makes you feel better I feel the same, I live in a bolivian+(newly imported)niggers ridden area, i feel out of place and everyone is impolite, stinky and eyeball you etc. You are not alone :(

God, I feel for you, man. The day is coming soon when white people will truly realized just how fucked we are.

Things are going to get ugly.

Viel Glück

GERMANY come back to life!

How white would you say Germany is now? 80%?

Hmmm Jews own the buildings, immigration flood makes housing cost more., lots of shekels for the chosen ones.

I love Germany so much and I'm not even German I'm Brazilian.

Germans don't travel in "miles" you fucking larper.

I should start wearing I heart Germany shirts. Also Germany kick those muslims out of your country they are weak so ungerman in every sense of the word!

True. That post still describes the absolute state of modern Germany though.

What the fuckity fuck, faggots? No one had checked these glorious digits.

You speak the truth & have been blessed for it. Keep it up, Hans.

germans voted for this shit.

40% of all newborns are of islamic origin

it's 160 kilometers in one direction, 80km in one direction, so around 100 miles

Is it down by the river?