We can't save gen z women from feminism or LGBT propaganda

>Talking with two pretty conservative girls that have opposed to fascism/liberal parents (which is luckily common).
>They are pro gay marriage.
>They think that women are oppressed and don't have the same right as men.
We're doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/8857708/Chinas-divorce-rule-dubbed-Law-that-makes-men-laugh-and-women-cry.html
vid.me/TzkRn
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pale girls love Asian guys

Same couple as above

based girls in this thread with asian guys guy

Fuck off asian "masculinity"

Asian master race
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/8857708/Chinas-divorce-rule-dubbed-Law-that-makes-men-laugh-and-women-cry.html

>no benis
How do you expect me to fap to this?

>fucking cloth backed Preschools diapers

The most fucking pleb tier diaper, to save them we need to need introduce gen z to better diapers.

Filipino women -|

What would you recommend then?

>United Nations
Hanging yourself would do more for the world than the UN has ever done

If you are gonna go for an abu brand one at least get one with better absorbancy. I'd go Simples, but if you need to have autism prints then Space or Safari are good if you are into that shit. Never get cloth backed.
If you want cheap and reliably absorbent then I'd go for the Dry 24/7s or Level 4 A+s.

HELP VIRAL THIS VIDEO ABOUT YOUTUBE ETC. THOUGHT CONTROL

SAVE, REUPLOAD, SHARE

vid.me/TzkRn

vid.me/TzkRn

vid.me/TzkRn

Is this better?

I'd still recommend the 24/7s over anything else really. Premium brands are nice but goddamn the cost efficiency is just so much better on the Confidrys

I can't believe I'm arguing this on Sup Forums but nothing beats Bambino Classicos

Bambino has gone full retard on their pricing and their new Magnifico brand is just obscene.
I'd rather not piss away my wallet.

I was never able to try them cause IIRC they didn't make them in smalls. So fuck if I can say.

Is the girl in OP's pic wearing a diaper?

There is this girl I've been talking to a lot lately and shes really pretty ands got big boobies. She's a virgin but she's awkward and very smart. The thing is she is very leftist liberal. She knows I like Trump though (laughing at people on kikebook on election night) but she still talks to me. This is a good sign but I don't know if it's worth pursuing her because I would have to change her entire political beliefs or a relationship wouldn't work and that requires a ton of work. Also I live in a very liberal town so that makes it even harder, I bet if she looked into it she is smart enough to realize the right is right but the conditioning is so dense that that is almost impossible.

have you tired diapers?

You can't save gen Z as a whole. Retard mongs that have grown up with smart phones and social media. Never set foot in a library or borrowed a book. For fucks sake they were raised by generation X. Auto tuned shit for music, schooled by the most retarded new breed of liberal arts SJW high school teachers. Universities are a complete and utter joke now, you pay 50 grand for a glorified participation award. They were doomed from the moment of conception. Christ knows what the world will look like when they are in their 80s, i pity them.

Isn't gen z the most redpilled? Most people will support degeneracy in public but when I talk to them in private they'll usually agree with my views.

she and I got into an argument over on /r9k/ earlier today about female diaper fetishists. She's not even a diaper fetishist, she just wears for attention on the internet

Women dont like men so why arent you gay yet

>If sincere
Leave em be.

i call bullshit. with chad nationalism, Gen Zyklon will redpill any and all chicks that are worth a damn.

Girls only do things for attention, and in the case of young girls they focus on boys. As long as the guys are redpilled, these young bitches will be getting SS tattoos and having dreams of a big white family. Guaranteed. We must protect, teach, and guide Gen Z at all cost. Let my generation serve as a lesson.

Wait how is girl diapers related to lesbians/ feminism? Wouldn't this be some man fetishizing a white girl?

I'm trying to stay away from this shit and you post the cutest pic of a girl in a diaper I've seen in a while

Too expensive, get Dry 247s

Just talk to her you idiot

So glad to see so many diaperfags on Sup Forums.

24/7s are the way to go. Have you tried forsite? I'm probably going to order a sample when I get out of work.

Nope. I've stuck with xpmedical confidrys ever since I got out of store brand

I wonder if there's a correlation between the self loathing of /pol and its content and diaper lovers

By the way

Lesbians, like most gays, cant into a working relationship until they're past their prime
That said, if you were a qt 3.14 why wouldnt you sex it up with other cute/sexy girls? Cant get knocked up and you can multi orgams together all night long
If it wasnt for the fear of bugs and opening jars all women would be gay instead of just mostly bi

Also, asian lesbian with white dyke

I don't know, but I have a gf who puts up with me and this stuff. She likes the little girl aesthetic, though doesn't wear diapers all that much, except on her period, which is alright for better or for worse.

I need a girl who's into this man, I'm not into the little stuff which I think is more appealing for girls. I don't think a girl would enjoy sitting around in a diaper if she tried to enjoy it

what the fuck is up with diapers is this the new "mods are asleep, post sinks" bullshit?

It's a legit fetish user, do you live under a fucking rock? Also chkd

I've never heard of this fetish. Honestly disgusts me. Though I'm getting a goner cause that girl in the OP is cute, but I couldn't even tell it was a diaper. The most shameful fap recently is those drunk girl videos on /gif/.

sad but true. white women are getting played bigtime.

If drunk girls are shameful for you it's probably best you leave. There are adult babies and diaper lovers. I'm the latter, and I have never understood the appeal of ABs and I approach the topic reluctantly if at all, but I'm lumped in with it so I'm not going to judge

Ask me what it's like to be a symptom of Western societal decay

I just like stuffed animals personally, as I have no friends and their just avatars to keep me company. I never liked physical toys. Vidya was more of my thing.

>Isn't gen z the most redpilled?
That's just a forced Sup Forums meme, friend.

It's an odd fetish. My wife must wear adult diapers at night and Poise pads during the day (has legit problems, I still love her) and it makes me sad, not horny. She can't help it.

You're going to get a lot of these kinds of replys... but any chance you can share more info about her?

What kind of diapers does she use?

Does she wet the bed AND have a weak bladder, that seems fairly rare.

How does your love life work? If you are going to make whoopee does she intentionally keep her diaper off or do you just pull it down?

Pull ups or tape ups?

That was the positive aspect in this thing for my girlfriend. If there ever became a day where she needed them due to some medical issue, the embarrassment is already out of the way, and, more importantly, wouldn't love her any less.

She ever wear onesees? Is she embarrassed by wearing diapers? I think that turns me on the most desu

pics faggot I need to fap

Asian here. That guy's disgusting.

What is their reasoning for believing that women dont have the same rights as men?

I've asked feminists that myself. Typical reasons are:
>women are still expected by most men (!) to be housewives in the west
>slut shaming
>the wage gap
>creepy men (read: men that are not Chad) give them attention sometimes
Women are eternal victims and men let them be victims.

Fuck off underage.

>Does something stupid for attention.
Tell her about the religion of the "noose",
that will get some attention.
>or she is really a diaper fetishist
Then you should embrace the warm feeling of P&P on the end of your spine.
Being a leftist girl? ...Be a strong male, dont talk about politics, just when she will talk about immigrants or blacks how poor their life is get the thing clear and say "some don't want to work and want free money". It worked for me.

Those reasons are so blue pilled im not even laughing anymore

>the wage gap

Bitches cant even read fucking statistics anymore. I would have thought women would have a little more brain cells rather to accept 40 year old repeatedly disproven conspiracy theories.

>beta men talking to women is sexual abuse.

God fucking shit i hate this argument. I find its often the women that apparently stand for sexual freedom always say this fucking shit and its literally the antithesis of such an ideology. Having double standards is sexist unless it puts down men. Apparently.

Being gen z myself i really fucking hope i can find a girl with common sense here in australia but it is looking pretty difficult with stuff like this.

The reason i asked was not because i did not already know so many gen z were fucking autistic, but hope that in other countries shit would be better than it is in this fucking shithole of an island but looks like its literally the fucking same.

Why did you skip two reasons? Feminists legitimately believe there is a "society" out there that actively seeks to turn women into slaves with no rights.
And I don't mean online communities. I mean they think the general population wants to do that to them.

the only one who can fetishize this are losers that didnt have to change diapers of their kids and/or grandparents
it' s disguisting, now fuck off

if she wants the waer diapers at least let her wear pull ups

>being so financially fucked that ur job is to carry disaster victims
>alpha

christ... these shills just dont let up, it's annoying as fuck... but also pretty amusing watching them try.