Burning Man

Redpill me on Burning Man, Sup Forums.

This whole thing is just some ongoing CIA run MK Ultra test site, isn't it?

I mean, it has to be.

semi related video: youtube.com/watch?v=EUK8DTpKVwE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AJuCTvNvUk
youtube.com/watch?v=MArDUesO7WE
youtube.com/watch?v=23NFvI00q14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a CIA funded retard camp basically.

It's their hippie recruitment program they started in the 60s that they're still doing under the guise of a festival. Dumb age of Aquarius hipsters are always useful to the CIA.

It's a sex party with pagan and satanic rituals. Next question?

It is a giant psyop, yes.

It's not a sex party, unless you're gay. It's like 5 men for every one girl, and that girls is usually nasty

It's a giant festival of degeneracy. I went many years ago. Before I found Sup Forums.

That's a pretty standard sex party, one roastie per 5, probably about 3 attractive women there total who've been speared by pajeet

Any stories? Satanists/molochers try to recruit you?

I was kinda hoping you guys could get a little more in depth. I'm looking for like a big infodump wall of text. (((Googling))) "Burning Man MK Ultra" has yielded few results.

None tried to recruit me. At least not that I'm aware of. I spent most of the time there on MDMA and mushrooms.

I do remember a robot (or a man dressed as a robot), an actual person not a hallucination, who was going around and grabbing people and telling them that this was "LUCIFER'S PLAYGROUND!"
He may have just been very high on hallucinogens. Or he may have been sincere. I'm not sure.

There are lots of gangbangs (usually 3+ men for every female) and TONS of drug use. When we first got there, we hadn't even finished setting up our tent before I had 2 dealers come up and offer me "molly" (essentially ecstacy.)

Not long after that, we had other's coming up and offering weed, cocaine, heroin, LSD, random assortments of pills, etc. It's basically a giant festival for drug dealers and users.

it's Woodstock for millennials

Start by googling "Burning Man deaths" or "Burning Man Missing People"

why has this not been posted yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=2AJuCTvNvUk

why do FUCKING WHITE MALES like to burn shit up? It's some primitve caveman shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=MArDUesO7WE

thank you for that

I really need to check this show out

good tip senpai

You've obviously never been there. The male/female ratio is pretty close to equal. And a lot of the chicks there are hot as fuck!

its such a classic. you will thoroughly enjoy it. also it has the highest replayability of any series for me.

>It's basically a giant festival for drug dealers and users.

Right, which is why it makes no sense that it doesn't just turn into some huge bust. At least other festivals make a pretense about getting a bunch of big bands together to put on a show. Burning Man is literally just a big drug party. But the feds allow it to go on year after year. They're running the whole damn show.

Music festivals are degenerate.

Fritatta!

Quick rundown:

youtube.com/watch?v=23NFvI00q14

what made burning man gain so much relevance in the past couple of years?

Didn't some dude run into the fire this year?

>tfw you will never watch the chinese mobster episode for the first time again

It's full of rich SJW tards. We need to meme harder that it's a racist festival. Then either:

>It gets shut down because it's too white
>It gets overrun by affirmative action nignogs who get tickets for free / 80% discount or something just because they are black.

I wanna go to burning man lads. Is it basically just doing a shitload of drugs in a desert?

For anyone that is interested in MK Ultra connections, check out Jan Irvin's website Gnostic Media, I wont lie, it's pretty dull but damn the connections that dude made is weaponized autism level.

it's more about telling your yuppie friends about how you went to burning man

It's degenerate city for retards.