ANTIFA is coming for your business

>"Indybay investigative reporter Lynda Carson wrote a piece shining light on David Duke's political donors in Northern California, publishing a second report on supporters in Minnesota, Massachusetts, Maryland, and beyond. One of those named was Roger F. Grigsby, owner and founding chef of O'mei restaurant in Santa Cruz. Negative reviews for the restaurant quickly began to pile up online, calling out Grisby for his support of David Duke. Patrons boycotted, employees refused to work, and after being in business for 38 years, O'mei was closed for business within a week of the Indybay article first appearing."

tldr - antifa attacking David Dukes contributors and forcing them to close decades old businesses
archive messed up formatting so posting both here
archive.is/tJqW7
indybay.org/newsitems/2017/08/30/18802406.php

niggers

>ANTIFA is coming for your business

You can't stop the formation of explicit White identity. You are the ones fueling the creation of it.

If antifa was coming to my buisness, do you think a bb. Gun would get them away? Heck maybe a paint ball gun

Good, fuck that guy. He's a piece of shit tbqh, fuck you to OP.

No business is entitled to customers.

They don't realize that their oppression is just making white extremists seem more and more rational. Don't they know that if you say bad things about Islam it makes more terrorists?

>witchhunting is still alive and stronger than ever
Fuck this gay earth.

We need to start compiling a list of these places so we can make sure to support our local racists.

They fail to recognize the role they play in the growth of the right wing. People see Antifa and are disgusted by them. Their obvious hypocrisy about violence and free speech. Their infantile antics. Their grotesque physical shape. Their piercings, bizarre haircuts, and tattoos. Their total obsession with the baser elements of humanity like sexuality and genatalia. Their hatred for normal human behavior. Their constant beration of the people who actually make society work.

People FUCKING. HATE. YOU. Every time you "#p*unchanazi lmao" you create ten people who curl their lips in disgust and suddenly find themselves sympathizing with nazis, who, as it turns out, aren't monolithic cartoonish evil incarnate as they are depicted in media.

Antifa, you have taken a mole hill and tried to bury it with so much dirt that you created a mountain. utterly moronic.

What they should do is hire the WNs that were fired from Charlottesville.

hey faggot eat another bag of dicks

>claim to anti-fascist
>claim to be anti-racist
>going kristallnacht v 2.0 light
These people are seriously fucking retarded.

>REFUSED TO WORK
what do they not need money?

And this is why Communism always fails.

then that gives antifa an excuse to commit a physical attack against the building, like firebombs and armed robberies
plus these people's faces will be plastered all over the internet so it would be hard getting another job

no, we need a support network that will help our allies rebuild their lives and commit to the WN movement

Compassion worked well for Golden Dawn

>They fail to recognize the role they play in the growth of the right wing.
or the spooks among their ranks do recognize this and its on purpose

>then that gives antifa an excuse to commit a physical attack against the building
Doesn't that give the own the right to defend it with deadly force in most states? Or at least release a pack of hounds on the crowd?

I had this exact conversation last night with my dad and I made all the same points. I told him if the left runs Trump out of office then I'll be inclined to vote for a further right leaning, more militant leader that talks about removing communists from America. Otherwords, I would probably vote for a literal Hitler and I'm nowhere near a Nazi.

I'm actually shocked by how much power they have

Polspastics like tompretend , out of being too much in this containment bubble, that """the tide is shifting""""", but SJW still ruin people's lifes for having the wrong views 24/7

When was the last time pol shut down a leftist business?

This shit is fucking ,2014 gamergate with lefties SWATting people, getting them fired all over again

We aren't winning shit, only online arguments
But libshits still have absolute IRL power

the implications are sadly far greater than vidyas tho

Can't attack antifa businesses because they don't own any

Its reasons like this why i miss safety squads...

We're still attempting to gather up the normies.

I think safety time is over.