Florida Bros - Report In #2

Which area code are you in?
What's your plan?

407 here, 5 cases of water, plenty of gas. Didn't bother to board up the house.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_7WTfoWOMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for 386

Tallyfag here and unworried

561 reporting
Who here /ridingitout/

904 So what are the odds were are spared again bros?

772 here, hoping it pulls a Matthew and fucks off along the coast. I live right on the coast. Putting shutters up at my house and my grandparents house tm.

Not staying in my house because if the big ass tree collapses onto our house we all die. Gonna take important shit with me and everything else of mild importance in garbage bags on top of my bed in case it floods or my fucking roof flies off.

321. Boarded up house, just going to stay here.

954 here. Shit post until the roof flys off

What's the word on which side of Florida it going to hit?

Folks live near Zephyrhills and I'm a little worried for them.

shut the fuck up jake

239. I am about 30 miles inland, I got the shutters up already and my guns nearby. All of my cars are fueled up, I got food and water for about a week. I should be alright even if some sort of freak shit happned.

Depends how many digits we can muster, my dude

/407/ I live within walking distance of lake shitpopka how fucked am i

kek
water and gas fuck that shit man i'm in the 386 and leaving in the morning for chicago.

RIP Floridabros. I will miss Epcot.

Two days ago the Euros thought that the west coast was going to be flattened. Same location as Charlie. Now everyone thinks it is going to the East coast.

786, just going to ride it out.

OP here from the first thread.
Good luck boys, this will be one to remember.

Honestly probably won't know until like Friday. Jet stream and all that keeps shifting the paths. European model has it hitting miami and going straight up the east coast though.

Hey! I'm in apopka area too. What a shit town

First for 305
They have no idea as to how it's gonna hit atm, looking likely to be the eastern side

You're so deep inland I may as well question whether you've got a valid social security number

You'll be fine, my man

Why don't you evac and say that to my face?

Also in tally

Come hell or high waters.

>Mfw only 20 miles away from miami

772 (Vero). got full tank but should get a container. when are you evacuating?

What goes in the tap? Rum? Absinthe? Moonshine?

Let's see if Kek will protect us from the hurricane...

saw some 941 fags in last thread
how we make it through here, without a hurricane , is beyond me

>Absinthe
Oh baby, this. Love me some green death

Used to live in 386. I hope Dirtona is cleansed.

yeee 561 can't wait for the eye to pass over my house and get some sweet pics

Kahlua

Yeah I'm more on the winter garden side but I hear you, I try not to be near the apopka area unless I have to

should mark the hurricane as your day to quit drinking you degenerate

850, Pensacola reporting in. I'm gonna have to go to work next week.

850 here

Stores are completely out of water, canned foods, gas canisters, etc but we're not even in the pathway.... Media sure hyped it up

>5 cases of water
Why not use your tap?
Bottled water is tap water.
>Paying the jew for tap water.
Stay safe
kys

727 was hoping for a direct hit. Fuccin hate that the news hypes every hurricane for florida it happens every year and no one remembers

What's up neighbor

The only thing that is going to piss me off is despite how well my house is built, my fucking stupid ass community still uses above ground lines. No matter what happens I am going to be without power.

Florida bros, what's your post hurricane plans in the event we get completely rekt by Irma?

I'm talking about house destroyed, power out, no running water, bands of niggers looting neighborhoods.

321. On river in Merritt. Meming strength into seawall...

321 I'm ready just take me

lol i'm moving out of there haha

I don't drink very often, just one or two drinks on my days off. I'm an impulse buyer and I like collecting the bottles.

Right wing uprising?

Tally probably wont even get hit bad ,but you fags are still gonna get looted by Jamal. Hope you got your looter shooters ready.

Appreciate the update guys. I moved out of Florida back in June after my folks came down. I'm not looking forward to the freezing winter of Chicago this year. It was so nice last year not having a true winter.

407 here

>Got giant planks of wood sitting in my back yard
>Borderline too lazy to pick them up because afraid nothing will happen again

heh they haven't figured out what a brita pitcher is.

561 here, don't come to my house unless you're a trap or got things to barter for.

I do. And as soon as the slightest rain hits us the power will go out for the entire shitty town just like last year.

Nigger, Daytona is swpl asf

>owning a tent
>saving the electronics
>using emergency supplies
>owning a gun
Respectively

you *buy* electricity? we've got fucking sunlight out the ass and you *buy* electricity?!

407 here
Work at Wal-Mart and just got off. No bread, water, milk, or ramen. Essentials only

New GFS model soon

Hi-diddly-ho. I had to deal with the crowds and I only needed to pick up cream for my coffee in the morning. Damn yankees buying hundreds of bottles of Gatorade and canned chili.

B55s are guess what I'm having during the storm.

t. tourist

coca cola and moonpies. it's the fucking south, what more do you need?

Power was out a week last year.

You live in 954, your house is the equivalent of a fallout vault.

305 here. not even scare

352, don't really give a fuck. Probably won't be bad here. Store stock and gas are all out already though.

broward county is a fucking warzone. half the forensic show episodes are some grisly shit from broward.

I'm expecting a week and a half at least this time.

Well most of us don't have 100+ empty water bottles lying around you disgusting NEET hoarder.
And it's like $4 a case.
Seriously how below the poverty line are you exactly

This will be worse than Matthew by a bit, especially if it runs up the gut of the whole states as a 4 which it could do. Stay safe faggots

haha i remember hearing about that shit, like 100,000 people had no power for like a week right near me, meanwhile we only lost power for like 1-2 hours on the same hurricane

561 here.
Plenty of water and food.
Brand new hurricane shutters installed last month. Ready for this shit.

Also you lads realize you can just fill cheap containers with tap water now, right? No one is seriously buying $50 of bottled water, right??

Rawlin' for this. Need to test my FN SLP

Y-yes. S-solar panels are expensive

321 here. Live about 300yds from the beach

>not just throwing a huge tub outside during the hurricane to collect the water you need to survive the resulting disaster

do you even florida man

i got six old wawa ice tea bottles i keep in the fridge filled with cold brita water all the time
so is duke energy but at least you get something for your money with solar

meh

I found this on another forum:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
BREAKING, from my friend in DC: Trump has ordered a massive MOAB strike on Hurricane Irma!!!

First of all, let me just get this out of the way: President Trump, you magnificent bastard! MAGA!

Now, for the juicy details ...

"At least a dozen MOABs will be dropped into the eye of the hurricane, with near-simultaneous detonations." However, Mattis and Kelly

are supposedly furious about this due to our limited supply of MOABs.

I don't know exactly when this will happen, but my best guess is when Irma reaches the Florida Straits.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dude that water touched the Caribbean islands. I don't want fucking AIDS.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_7WTfoWOMo

Lived in ormond for a few years. Kids went to great schools. Have friends all the way to pt orange. Band plays bank every 2 mos or so...

727 here, got 12 sandbags out in the lanai and hurricane resistant windows. As long as the power doesn't go out I'm living the comfy life.

We have all these canopy trees that are real fucking pretty but can't handle a 10mph wind.

386 reporting in with beans, bullets and batteries. No bandages or bad guys.

772. Pretty much ready to go. Only thing that I'm worried about is losing power and it not coming back for a long time thanks to all the power trucks fucking off to Texas.

Such a disgusting nufag you are.
How the fuck do you people reproduce?
Wash out gallon milk jugs when empty.
Fill three quarter full. Throw in freezer overnight.
Takes a day or more to thaw and its cold and tasty.
Did this racing motocross when younger.
You fuckers are so conditioned by the jew it's pathetic.

well i only have half gallon jugs so FUCK YOU

305 here. I'm off to Atlanta.
Be safe and smart those of you staying behind.

561 here
I my self live in the woods and I am debating on leaving my place and going to a parking garage with my truck and waiting this one out with some food and water. Is this a good or bad idea?

are any other 239 bros on baofangs? what freq should we communicate on?

You forgot beer, the most important B.
First casualty confirmed.

>tfw never going to be able to ride out a hurricane with my wife and daughter

why even bother trying to be close to my family

813 people are panicking here

727 here.

Haven't prepared, don't really care.

Probably going to be at a bar somewhere or at a friends Hurricane party laughing at Miamifags getting BTFO.

Also laughing at all the idiots 'evacuating' Tampa already these past two days.

NE corner (904) got a badass generator after Matthew that powers the whole house. Got 70 gallons of ethanol free gas on hand and a nearly full keg in the kegerator. My brother lives 100 miles NW in GA may go stay with him if it looks like it's gonna be really bad.

me too man got a few things to pack away then i'm running a load to chicago. ain't stayin around for this shit and have to rely on the federal fucking government for food and safety. i seen what they did in the superdome.

Stocked up ready to see what the big deal is

just hope it doesn't come right down the middle.