Gen Z

Degeneracy like this is what Gen Z is listening to so much for MUH CONSERVATIVE GENERATION, this faggot is 17 and makes a shit ton of money cause of retarded gen z kids youtube.com/watch?v=XRP-5ZhOLSg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJwGYKaD4EA
youtube.com/watch?v=l_Ld60tQAdI
hooktube.com/watch?v=XRP-5ZhOLSg
youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=CTFtOOh47oo
youtube.com/watch?v=0phZmHU3_so
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=9alXo1OXTec
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw
youtu.be/nRkP-rplNjs
youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA
youtube.com/watch?v=GMwM6bh009Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec&spfreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but did come in with the sauce?
Do you flex like Rick Ross?

It's just as stupid as it ever was.

Hip-Hop is nothing more than a hard pop anyway, it attracts the lowest common denominator like pop does to make mad cash.

Get over it.

I honestly don't get the appeal with this guy.

Who dat be?

I guess you just don't glow like that.

He's dumb and repetitive and only sounds good if blasted in a party where everyone gets hyped

I love Lil Pump, but that's because I like all music.

T. summerfag who just turned 18

That's what's being peddled to Gen Z, rather.

And because it's even more degenerate and retarded than the pop shoved in the faces of millenials, you'll have more reject it.

It's the reason why there's more life-long liberal 30 yr olds than lifelong liberal 20 yr olds than future liberal 10 yr olds. Tupac Shakur most people can get behind, you listen to Changes and you can see his point of view. You listen to Eminem and you're like yeah he's clever. You listen to Lil Wayne and you'll think he's retarded. you listen to Lil Pump and you'll think you're retarded.

The Jewish influence has reached supersaturation and it will get rejected, I promise.

Kids see the choice between lifestyles and beliefs of retards like this and right wing e-celebs like Milo or JBP or Ben Shapiro or BPS and that explains why Gen Z is Generation Sup Forums

Get out of this thread normie

People are trying to find a new flow but niggers aren't creative enough to make another good one

youtube.com/watch?v=hJwGYKaD4EA

white american youth
this is literally how white kids who live around me act -t southern california

Yup, this is what young white girls grow up idolizing. They get given drugs, then fucked by guys like that. And they don't think about the white race, or America, or anything like that. Just how getting fucked makes them feel.

>t. southern california
OC kids are pretty redpilled, but you're right about LA area

Nah man, everyone knows Lil Pump is a retard, he's just a soundcloud rapper to listen to when you get turnt. Too many people on this fucking board are thinking it all over too much

Gen Z only LARPS as libertarians and alt-right (same thing) because they're still at their mom's house, eating food that mom paid for, posting memes on a computer that mom bought for them, while mom is doing the chores that the dumb kid should be doing.

The moment these fuckers enter the real world and have to make their own choices, follow their own budgets, pay their own tuition and buy college textbooks... that moment, a whole new generation of MAGAs will become devoted Marxists. The alt-right will be all but gone, and America can finally topple the globalist, neoliberal corporate establishment that's been pitting left and right against each other.

I live in RSM

MY MOMMA TOLD ME "LIL PUMP WON'T BE SHIT"

I TOLD THAT LIL BITCH I COULD MOVE DEE BRICKS

atleast gen z isn't listening to
>future bass
>future funk
>vaporwave
>retrowave
>triphop
>chill hop
>lo fi

if you unironically listen to any of those genres you are a fucking degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=l_Ld60tQAdI

yep

70 NIGGA
ESKETTIT

He is a fucking spic acting like a nigger though

he is just a meme special ed rapper

>this much delusion

>this thread again
Gen Z is hyper-polarized between extreme degeneracy, extreme conservatism, or political indifference.
When I graduated high school last year, the underclassmen, freshmen and sophmores especially, could be ascribed to either
>Degenerate
>100% Redpilled
>Pseudo-redpilled who had views and had no interest in being vocal about it
Another common denominator is that memes are entirely apart of the common culture.

Besides, the people who like that shit you posted are niggers and wiggers

hope he gets shot or OD's soon -- his music sucks way too much to justify his continued existence

At least Gen Z listens to white hip hop
XXXTentacion and Lil Uzi Vert are pretty redpilled
They have elements of rock,punk rock,and emo

This

The redpilled kids wouldnt be redpilled if they werent growing up around 30% these fucking people

is looking like you have every std known to science the new look

I remember when people said Elon Musk was delusional. They said the same of Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and the founding fathers.

I'll take your compliment, TTVM.

were these two enemies? thats pretty based. love military quotes like this, not sure what to call them.

Speak for yourself. White kids here are America first guys. They're seeing the degeneracy from the illegals and chinks around us around it firsthand and it's a naturally Constitutionalist part of the country so there you have it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=XRP-5ZhOLSg
This is the correct link.

EEESKETTIT

>that pic
POST YFW DIRTY TOWEL-HEADED SAND MONKEYS BESET ON ALL SIDES BY WAR, CONFLICT, AND REGRESSIVE IDEOLOGIES CAN STILL MEME BETTER THAN THE LEFT

youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
>early 2000s
>rap openly talked shit about faggots
>current year
>rap is about autists randomly talking

Test levels dropped far, also increased autism. What are ((they)) putting in the water.

You aren't some fucking holy visionary and you never will be. Stop self-aggrandising yourself and get a job

j e s u s c h r i s t
fucking cleanse your soul that was absolutely disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8

Wait, im 27 & I fucks with lil pump heavy!
ESKETIITTTTT!!!!!!!!

XXXTentacion's new album 17 is not about fucking bishes,muh dick,and "trapping"
It's pretty emotional but like the faggot he is, XXXTentacion wears chokers and shit

Hip hop might be getting redpilled or getting domesticated and beta-fied
which one is it?

Honestly, most my friends would just be kind of conservative, but seeing SJWs and shit on the internet makes the ironic right wing death squad a little less ironic everyday

Legit, the amount of redpilled kids these days is nuts.
I was friends with a sophomore who was offering me his copy of For My Legionnaires. And the kicker was that he wasnt even a beta or weird. The guy got elected as class representative.
Its no secret that there are underage b& on here, but extrapolate that with the fact that Sup Forums is one of, if not THE, most popular board on Sup Forums

Ok i just found the most next level degenerate stuff right fucking now and its made by a white guy FUCK youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M

These jews get a sick pleasure out of peddling more and more perverse and frankly stupid stuff to the general public and specifically, teens and kids. Therefore they can't even tactically achieve their goal of stupification and sexualization of American youth because they get too giddy and try to peddle the stupidest, sickest shit that's past the Overton window of music, if you will. They're sabotaging themselves by sticking with this kind of garbage because the avg white can see past it.

No im starting to think actual niggers are turning less degenerate youtube.com/watch?v=CTFtOOh47oo

classic, I wonder what would happen if a rapper did that today

>BEING THIS DELUSIONAL

>soundcloud rapper
>get turnt

Kill yourself.

XXX is a school shooter, it was obvious after his freestyle on Freshmen Cypher. Honestly, you look at Uzi, XXX and some other, rap is in its "emo/scene" phase, appealing to high schoolers, dressing like women, posting animaymays, and rapping about "All my friends are dead"

uh, gettin out of moms basement is what generally makes ppl more conservative. Going to work and having to deal with niggers is why most ppl ultimately end up here.

lmao good luck having friends in your youth you faggot

I will counter this degeneracy with acceptable rap.
youtube.com/watch?v=0phZmHU3_so

>OC kids
>redpilled

No they aren't. They are as bad as any other kids in California.

t. trapped in California for 26 years

The Freshmen cypher is bullshit, X did several freestyles but XXL picked the most unique one
>Hasn't listened to rip roach and yung bratz by X
Lil Uzi Vert is gay bit at least he doesn't rap about being a coon and trapping

yeah but this shit is hilarious

>remember

Henry Ford /ourguy/
Thomas Edison /ourguy/

Glendale kids are pretty redpilled
>have younger brother in middle school
>Kids make fun of lgbt acceptance club by calling it special snowflake club
>He hangs out with a ring of "free speech" and "alt right" kids
>shames thots,sluts,fags,and fuckboys

I actually respect this
it's pretty refreshing to hear something like this

>acceptable rap

Is it degenerate that I listen to this type of music? Not lil pump he sounds like a retard, but trap in general? I mean, I enjoy a good nationalist song like Horst Wiessel Lied and Erika, but I doubt anyone my age would agree with me. I forced my self to like trap music to fit in I guess. In my opinion it's not degenerate as long as I comprehend that the message they are giving out is degenerate.

ESKEEETITTTT
LIL PUMP NEVER SPEND HIS MONEY ON A BITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

"Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang (Gucci gang!)
Spend ten racks on a new chain
My bitch love do cocaine, ouu
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name
I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring
Rather go and buy Balmains"

The absolute state of modern music

Yes, Mozart was degenerate since he wrote rhyming poems

since this thread is entirely americans can someone explain what the fuck is a fuckboy

This is just a rip off of lil b what the fuck

Forgot to link it youtube.com/watch?v=9alXo1OXTec

Yep. Acceptable rap.
youtube.com/watch?v=qGNtxAtf1Sw

by ironically do you mean without poking fun.
>legit i'm retarded
> have an idea of what unironically means
>still not sure

At least that has actual vocals. It's shit but I can hear what he is saying.

the male version of a slut, a basic bitch who dresses and acts trendy. Usually listens to hip hop.
>long white nike socks
>Vans old skools
>relies on mommy
>snapbacks

Lil Peep is loved on Sup Forums
LIL BO PEEP WIT A BRAND NEW BITCH AT THE BACK OF THE CLUB WITH THE GOTHBOICLIQUE

that's how they get you. nobody likes it and everyone is doing it to fit in.

There's a lot of great hip hop though. Or at least was. Tupac, Biggie, Wu Tang, Del and related projects, experimental shit like Dälek.

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

MA BIH LOVE DO COCAINE

dis shit fire yo

guaranteed that he will be homeless or dead by 30
>unemployable
>autistic facetats
>nose ring and piercings
>Daily weed,xanax,and lean
>shitty mindset

never mind, this applies to all new school soundcloud rappers

Honestly I don't think Gen Z is conservative or liberal. They just seem to not give a fuck about politics in general.

>look up Lil Peep
>white people literally present themselves like this now
I actually like rap (the stuff before this decade) but holy shit these people are legit freaks. This is Grade A social engineering.

he's modeled in Milan fashion week

Lil Peep nice doe.

More redpilled than any pop music

Prodigy of Immortal Technique was redpilled. Why do you think (((they))) killed him?

Lil pump is way better than xxxtentation.

The drugs will make him look like shit when he grows older

redpill: it's actually millennials who are turning more conservative after realizing how hard liberal globalists fucked them over

gen z is retarded

youtu.be/nRkP-rplNjs

Real world makes you more conservative if you were liberal, but I've see a lot of folks go from conservative to borderline Marxist, too.

I was a libertarian and turned into an anarchist myself... *Shrugs.*

youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA

This desu. The only problem is (((they))) are really pushing the (((millennial culture))) meme so hard enough to get the goyim to believe that it's not a year of birth born, but a fucking cult infected with Judaism.

alot of "woods" come out the O.C and INLAND EMPIRE.

stitches is redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=GMwM6bh009Q
even black people are stealing our culture
>whiteface
>white pride worldwide symbol
>Eenie, meenie, miney, mo, nigger nigger on the wall nursery rhyme

>t. White boi

LOl no

i'm here for the job application

>One faggot kid is degenerate so they must all be degenerates
Logic

What the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec&spfreload=10
There is this white rapper named lil xan
>Lyrics are, "and her pussy taste like skittles, you can really taste the raibow aye"

These new rappers are atleast funny/autistic as fuck

BRICK IN YO FACE

his girlfriend told the cops he beat her up for being pregnant because he was mad at her and he went to jail for a while over it, this was his mugshot