What the fuck is going on

What the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRl2syTsK7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Google)))
Sane thing happens when you search historical European people and american inventors

This is proof of some sick agenda. I specifically said "white" in the query. Also
>that bottom right picture kek

Progress. Get used to it.

Kikes shouldn't handle double-edged swords

Are these pics chosen by an algorithm or are they tagged by the people who upload them?

My mind is blown. This is literally brainwashing.

I don't know man, to me google seems to know what's up

Type in "white women" all you see is white women and black couples. There's not a single white-white couple. Type in "white babies" you'll see a considerably large number of black babies and other ethnicities.

>"If the current situation continues we will lose another 6 million Jews within a generation or two."

When will these snakes stop using that number? Was it in the talmud or some Jewish text? They seem to have been saying 6 million for centuries.

It's because it's getting pics tagged with 'African American' you idiot.

because the last 2 words "american couple". most of the results shown are probably titled something to the extent of "african american couple" since that's what most people searching those terms are usually looking for. its the same reason why searching "american inventors" shows you african american inventors, it's the search algorithm. not everything is a jewish conspiracy

if you think google engineers are that stupid that they can't diferentiate between a search term for "american" and "african american"?

you think they haven't noticed these incorrect results after people have been talking about this on the internet for years now?

the results are the way they are because that is exactly what google wants.

dont' be a faggot

Google/Youtube had a
HUGE Brainwashing update added
to their Search engine
a couple of weeks ago,
For example,
image search
"Black Hangouts"
for an example

There are only 5 blacks on the entire page out of 100'S of images
Then try
DuckDuckgo

topkek that zyklon ben original

dumping

I thought it was a joke

yeah google isn't fucking with social engineering at all

>because that is exactly what google wants.
>because google is too fucking lazy to fix it

ftfy

Capitalism at its finest.

There you go. I have totally omitted the word "american" from my search query. Yet I only see blacks and arabs with white girls. I'd like you to explain why is this happening.

>implying this is Google propaganda
>implying this isn't white nationalist propaganda being algorithmically fed to the top

>That picture of ole Georgie boy
Lol wut

You people are worrying about the wrong thing. Google takes "white" and assumes one of the relationship is white rather than both. Google's code is inherently racist because typing "Couple" in only brings up white couples. In other words, a normal couple in google's eyes is two white people.

I think everybody us thinking if this backwards and that the most common results are skewed from ad people looking for diverse pictures for their diversity portfolios.

when you put "white" you shouldn't expect to see all white people it skews it (white will get tags for "black and white", but a pic of a bunch of white people isn't usually gonna have "white" in the tags, search "people" or "couple"

It's just slightly a little better now. Before when I used to use google reverse image search no females (Asian or white) it always put top result White Girl (2016) movie preview via youtube. It always ALWAYS linked to that movie preview, if you don't know how bad that is, watch it for yourself.

Since the last few months, google has not put that in the search results but they still have your particular issue that needs to be fixed ASAP.

>muh gorillion
Guess I'm moving to the US soon

>watch tv show
>black male and white female couple
>ok
>commercial
>black male and white female couple doing shit
>next commercial
>black male and white female couple buying coffee
>next commercial
>black male and white female couple getting home owners insurance

Really wish this meme would end.

You'd think it'd because of the "American" part of the search, but just do "White Couple"
Same fucking thing

youtube.com/watch?v=CRl2syTsK7s

Now type "beautiful couple"