China hate thread

Continuation after last thread slid. Redpill everyone full throttle on the oriental kike-chinks. Also, who is girl in pick? I see her everywhere in these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/de-dollarization-accelerates-china-readies-yuan-priced-crude-oil-benchmark-backed-go
asian-nation.org/interracial2.shtml
wilkes888.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/my-final-blog-entry-love-you-all/
instagram.com/proudeurasian/
youtube.com/channel/UCJ2ELgRXSxBd5-qnDTAtm3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beautiful model cheering for a Chinese soccer team

>Beautiful model cheering for a Chinese soccer team

>using a meme generator
OP is a chink.

With her Chinese husband

>hahahah look at these chinks lets hate them
>b-btw....w-who's the chick in pic?

You can hate fuck you know?

Ok, whatever...also, who is this one?

(You)
Asian guys always get the hottest White girls while White men get the UGGLIEST Asian girls who are mostly the brown ones from 3rd world poor SE Asian countries like the Thailand/Phillipines.

Sup Forums has changed,i know that you know that,

it's like Sup Forums chased away all of the minorities on here

Let's get some redpills going.

Sure thing. I bet you post the same thing on /r/hapas and/or /r/asianmasculinity

But you are fucking high if you actually believe that.

shit thread you got here pajeet,if only you pushed as hard when you were on the designated shitting street

Asian cuckulinity.

Is that you, Yao Zao Mai?

>pictures representing anything
>especially without source

I wonder who is behind this post.

>Asian guys always get the hottest White girls
>Rolls Royce Phantom
>Giant mansion
>A waterfall in his estate
>Generalizing this situation to all Asian men and attractive white women
Thank you for your post :^)

>this angers asianmasculinity

pic related

>using a meme
>not knowing what it is used for

Shut up kike, protecting your allies the chinks!

Put the hat back on, Jewchink.

I never understood why those fuckers always get so assblasted over white males. It's like they think we hate them just because we like their women. I see it in that blog cuck's images all the time. Can't I just have yellow fever in peace?

>implying i'm a kike
i think it's quite the opposite here,
dontcha think?

pushing for war?
try me cunt

Don't trust chinkettes, they'll eat you alive and slurp up your money.

Maybe the atheist/non-religious ones. My gf told me not to buy her anything, not even for her birthday. Was pretty surprised.

I'm whiter than snow, yellowman. Chinks and kikes have the same interior topology. Acquisitive, greedy, and imitative. Their intelligences are strictly algorithmic mimicry of Western logocentric creativity, and the leech off of the West unceasingly.

timestamp?

>My girlfriend told me.

Grow some balls.

Are you jealous or something?

This is best by far.

I think I'm gonna puke.
Why Chinese Shit In Public?

It's just what they do, bro.

Chinese food.

What

Yup, real.

This is not what I came in here for. Whurrz muh chinese bein subhuman webms at? Now that thurr's a chink-hatin bred, tellyouwutt.

Actively trying to crash the Petrodollar with Russia. It's hardly being talked about in the media. 3 hurricanes, west coast on fire, and a worldwide EMP on the way. Let's talk about shiting when we should be talking about nuking them and North Korea.

you're full of shit

Lol! Cry more white cuck! Yeah you guys are sooooo superior lmao.

No one cares. China itself still sucks.

Then redpill us, muh man.

Nope, f'real.

Then why do your women love us so much?

Where are the webms, guys?

>Where are the webms, guys?

Seriously.... I wanna see some chinks get killed

Fucking uses the correct flag for SVG

Labeled as Barbados...

Whatkindafucking moron fucked up

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-02/de-dollarization-accelerates-china-readies-yuan-priced-crude-oil-benchmark-backed-go

Time to WW3 these chiggaz.

>4 Ants

Must feel amazing afterwards.

LMAO the r/asianmasculinity poster who worships white girls is a fucking chink, living in a white country no less

how does it feel wasting your life doing this full time subhuman? you're living proof that asian bois are unworthy of white women.

Careful in China, anons. They'll get ya.

DELET

Are chinks even human

John Bettendorf posts with a US proxy though.

they're quite clearly subhuman

their country is third world, why are they taken seriously?

Asian masculinity...irl.

Over half of Korean women born in the US marry white men. asian-nation.org/interracial2.shtml

The vast majority of the Asian interracial couples on the streets are WMAF: wilkes888.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/my-final-blog-entry-love-you-all/

Real Asian girls...

who knows, he's just one of the ringleaders in the mentally ill asian reddit community. he's not alone. I know for a fact r/hapas lurks here and links here on their subreddit

Yes.

Its because most of them are ugly and androgynous, Even when they're beefed they're still -2 on the beauty index compared to pan European males. This makes the Asian males even angrier because Asian women hold White men in higher social standing even when they're not superior economic producers.

One thing can also be pointed out, reproduction most of the time occurs on economic lines, beta bucks Asian man will be able to buy a western whore, though conditions apply(cock mileage, typically coal burner, white dick riders, most western women are damaged goods).

Female bullshit, watch their actions, never trust their words. Most women expect crap on their birthday's and on valentines day.

>pic related

Typical asian females, they often have weird features compared to Western females

>yellow skin
>crooked teeth
>big foreheads(IQ?)

Though given the amount of usury in the West I don't blame whites, can either have a CC riding Western White whore or an Asian one that would bring economic stability to a household, while the White women contributes far less, demands far more.

>FCA
why must you try to make me stop liking asians?

I can tell from the posting style that it's 99% of the time him.

instagram.com/proudeurasian/

For the good of the white race, my bro.

god I hate looking at the shit he spends his time on

it's like staring into the abyss

If a white girl goes after an Asian guy, you know she's a goldigging whore.

He has a third Youtube channel up. Two of his previous ones got banned for anti-white racism.

youtube.com/channel/UCJ2ELgRXSxBd5-qnDTAtm3g