Are you happy now?

Are you happy now?

Thrilled, actually, at the dumb outrage.

Urban Dictionary -
"Saving Harvey Flood Victims"
-to die during the act of looting

>dead
the ideal mexican

this isnt real you idiots
its fake
to push an agenda
jesus christ

Very. Off to a great start. Heathens and illegals... oh my!

They aren't even trying anymore lol

Quite shameful to see how the left is politicizing his death. Cant say I'm surprised though.

Check fucking MATE

Pic VERY related

Beanie baby took the easy way out.

Won't be so nice for the rest of em

>Anonymous sources close to the Trump Administration have confirmed Trump personally strangled four toddlers and his chicken simultaneously, this exactly 366 days after we first accused him of Russian collusion,

WHAT ARE YOU DISTRACTING US FROM DRUMPFFFG

Leftists drowned a poor immigrant child to use his death against Trump? Wow, that's low, even for them.

It kewl

>try to help flood victims
>become flood victim
>waste time and resources
>die
>others not rescued because you existed

So even in the best case scenario, we are better off without them?

>we don't have a rational argument why people should be forced to give illegal aliens free college tuition so we make up some bullshit about a spic looter drowning

The absolute state of the Jew media

wow how convenient for their narrative

I don't understand the logic-arch of this "story" - are you implying people don't think illegal aliens aren't good people? It has nothing to do with their goodness, courage, bravery or altruism.
It doesn't make them any more of a lawful citizen.
I'd like to think any HUMAN, given the circumstances - regardless of their illegal status - would help other people in a catastrophe.
Again though - it makes no difference and doesn't bridge the gap of logic that some guy dies trying to help and therefore now we admit illegal aliens or give them amnesty? What? Sorry no.
They have to go back.

how fucking (((convenient)))

How has the media still not realized that the majority of people are simply immune to their emotional pleas now? They've dried up their entire well of credibility and then some. Now I find myself immediately taking the opposite position they are shilling for, not from any logical decision, but simply as an instinctual response. I could see myself in some form having sympathy for the "dreamers" but these crocodile tears are making me want to see them rot in the third-world shit-holes their parents came from.

>the mexican shooting up a school a few days ago means nothing though, goy

media can get fucked

>Guy who wouldn't have died in hurricane wreckage if he was never brought here illegally
You sold me OP, we must repeal DACA and remove all DREAMERs for their own safety.

this is just like the time transgenders saved the usa from nuclear apocalypse right after getting banned from the military

10th grader?

Fantastic use of emotional non sequitur.
>flood + unfortunate death

>immigration
These two ^ are not connected.
Oh. And perhaps if this person had not been somewhere they had no legal right to be.
Maybe they would have avoided drowning.
Bait thread.^
Ignore.

he still has to go back

UNDER BUDGET, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

He was possibly a looter that drowned, or he could have been helping people for all we know. None of that matters though, he's a criminal by virtue of not pursuing citizenship for some dumb fucking reason.

Send his body back

this

We can compromise and have him buried here.

Most 10th graders don't have the perspective or life experience to understand that most positions are not based on logic in any real sense.

They're NOT Dreamers. The Dream Act was tried in Congress and failed more than once. They're DACA recipients. DACA stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. Hence the Deferred. It was very illegal but Obama deferred action against them until congress could make it right with the Dream Act.

Well since Congress couldn't, Trump was right to end. It was always temporary. Anyone claiming otherwise is lying or doesn't understand what the fuck DACA is.

>One dead dreamer

Well at least it is a start.

after mexishit dead. good
MAKE MEXICANS MEXICAN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could've been delivered better, nonetheless, good post, leaf.

Not really, this shit is just a distraction from real issues.

But yes, laws should be enforced. We live in a country with voting rights with birth right citizenship and importing a bunch of people illegally to shit out kids to vote for you is a very dangerous and immoral practice.

I won't be happy until we end birth right nonsense too.

At least it looks like chain migration will end. Finally we will get a temporary reprieve from more Somalis with TB.

>muh feelz

Sorry, brah. Facts don't play well with the prog crowd.

No most 10th graders enjoy forming opinions based on being edgy. You are the 10th grader

lol

whats up with these fucking nut cases and the date?
>CURRENT YEAR man
>found the day of blah blah
>this day 45 years ago some nigger etc.

just fake connections to enrage people even further? So people will hurt their fellow countrymen over some fucking foreigners right to shit in the street?
honestly what the fuck, this shits so far from reality I dont even know what to think about it anymore

Yes

this
not a bad post, friend.

Very happy! Now we don't have to pay for this assholes deportation.

Wow what a coincidence

>Are you happy now?

RIP in pieces cabroncito.
THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON!

799,999 more and I will be.

How convenient.

yes

Your nigger-tier IQ caused you to completely miss my point. I was saying that the feigned outrage of the media is forcing me (and many others) to take positions that are void of emotional sympathy. It has nothing to do with me going out and looking for the edgiest opinion.

>Wtf? I love mexicans, refugees, illegal immigrants and hate the constitution now!
As fake as Joe Cox's murder.

>dreamer died
>Trump kill

This is some slimy editing.

What a terrible edit.

Story?

>Are you happy now?

no, get the rest of them, too

you sure he wasn't looting them for sheke... i mean pesos and drugs

We have to pay for the funerals. Are you happy?

I need more information before I can answer that. Where was he buried?

i don't know whats sadder. the lose of life or the lack of argument

no one thinks the people who have grown up here should leave they just think they shouldnt have been allowed to stay here in the first place and that this policy is not a policy we can continue if we want defined borders. like what the fuck do you want to take in the whole country of mexico? if any child is allowed to stay whats stopping everyone from every country that has a lower gdp just dropping off their fucking children. china could fuck us so hard send over like 100 million babies