occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/

twitter.com/occdissent/status/905119989677654016

Driver dindu nuffin?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137735251/#137735251
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggshell_skull
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who can please send the two webm.
The first where the antifa cuck is breaking her rib cage and the other where proper paramedics do CPR?

Damn she was thicc

Damn, I made a crack at this joke the day it happened, but I was just talking shit.

>Prophetic shit.

Her heart attack was caused from getting hit by a car

If she were not 300+ pounds would she have had a heart attack?

She didn't get hit by a car you nigger

>Her heart attack was caused from getting hit by a car
no, you are incorrect.

No, it was caused from eating 12 burgers a day.

Heather HAESer?

Wow Foxdie is cutting a promo on the bitch too

>get bumped by a car
>so many levels of can't even and literally raped you have a heart attack and die

Lol

Her heart attack was from being a cheeseburger nigger.
Woman had to have weighed atleast 120kg. Shit was inevitable. Could have died just as easily climbing a moderate gradient hill.

Banned from Twitter coming in 3...2...1....

>power level 9000
kek

Anyone want Elle Reeve or Laura (((Loomer)))'s cellphone numbers?

They said she had a leg injury that's all. She had a heart attack right after. Driver dindu NUFFIN. He will get off.

Bump for interest

No one has even favorited, retweeted or replied to this fucking twitter idiot I've never heard of

Look what you made me do

She was a CIA plant there to finish the job.

>hit by car
>body so plump it can take the hit
>sudden motion causes body to overheat, and cholesterol filled heart exploded due to exhaustion

Checks out

Could still be man slaughter with the right jury

this got me hard

I don't think that person knows what they are doing.

Was McDonalds also a CIA plant?

Yes, McDonalds is a psyop and her Newports were laced with LSD.

Do you have anything longer than one second

No

She looks like shes gonna crush her chest cavity lmao

In other news, man dies from blood loss and NOT the 18 gunshot wounds from police officers.

Nigga should have upped his blood levels

Kek

The average american woman

That's how CPR works

Lotta body fat for a hired gun...

where does she get hit?

Irrelevant, he is still getting life in prison

flag

CPR could be extremely painful...

I almost can't wrap my mind on what's going on here.

Where are the arms and legs? Where is the head? It's literally a blob of fat

A friendly reminder that being obese does not mix well with "literally shaking."

>be american
>get hit by car
>die of heat attack instead

That woman should be located and have her first responder certifications checked.

kek.

she's a big gal

getting hit by a car that was bumped by another car doesnt generally result in cardiac arrest

>Irrelevant, he is still getting life in prison
Doubtful. At the most some sort of accidental death.

ok is this real?

>HURR IT WAS HER HEART
and im sure the turbo autist smashing his car into her had nothing to do with it?
>itt: pol confirmed retarded

the ai they you is extremely triggerd when you sayd "fuck you" to anything

The weight probably puts you more at risk. But having a heart attack after being struck by a car or falling from high place is common.

>Driver dindu nuffin?
But the pilot of the police helicopter definitely did something wrong: they saw something they shouldn't.

Please hold off judgement.

Not just for her death, for attempted murder on like 20 other people. I don't know why anyone would side with the cringelord who did it

She was never hit by the car.
PROVE ME WRONG

fucking hell i didnt know she was a hamgalaxy

...FOR YOU

I agree actually. Her corpulent ass probably would have waddled home to have a heart attack another day. If you have a heart working as hard as hers though you shouldn't even be at a rally let alone blocking a road with your girth.

How do you know them giving her CPR didn't kill her... Or any other things leading up to that.

>newports

Just in case there was a single person who doubted her being a burner of the coal

For the ICU

>I don't know why anyone would side with the cringelord who did it
What, you don't support the troops?

What triggered the heart attack though? Was it the extreme stress of just having been hit by a car?

>fat white bitch
>Antifa member
>Newports

Coalburner confirmed x2

Yeah i said this like literally a few days after it happened.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137735251/#137735251

she was not hit by thecar look at the gif. this whole event is fishy as fuck

>Driver rear-ends another vehicle
>Vehicle bumps her
>Heyer feints and rolls off the windshield
>Dies of heart attack
Is this correct?

The most the guy can be charged with is manslaughter.

>120kg
user that women was nothing less than 200kg I am a little chubby and I'm like 110 kg she was a proper land whale

>What triggered the heart attack though?

impossible to say for sure, but this is highly correlated:

is there footage of her standing on the car? how the fuck did this big gal get up on a car? why was she standing on a car?

Seriously. I've done CPR during a code blue. It's fucking brutal. That woman is actually using proper form. The EMT in the other gif is not. He has no leverage.

I hope you guys aren't so fucking stupid that you think her heart attack means she wasn't murdered.

>The doctrine is applied in all areas of torts – intentional torts, negligence, and strict liability cases – as well as in criminal law. There is no requirement of physical contact with the victim – if a trespasser's wrongful presence on the victim's property so terrifies the victim that he has a fatal heart attack, the trespasser will be liable for the damages stemming from his original tort. The foundation for this rule is based primarily on policy grounds. The courts do not want the defendant or accused to rely on the victim's own vulnerability to avoid liability.

So fucking dumb

>this whole event is fishy as fuck
That's because it was a staged event to create pro-globalist PR, just like the Boston Marathon "bombing."

It's somewhere I don't have the time to go footage hunting right now thought, I am about to go to bed.

>fat people now have walking legal immunity
Not sure about that chief

What kinda half-ass attempt at cpr is this?

Seeing this land whale die in the most undignified manner really gets me thinking I need to lose weight. I wouldn't want to jiggle for all the world to see.

>manslaughter
You mean animal cruelty

she was going to die within the next 5-10 years anyway from heart disease or heart attack ironically

Yeah, no reason at all to support the driver.
It's totally normal for a giant angry mob that openly states they wish to bring you harm to block the street and surround your car holding bats and other weapons.

At a public venue with no real control over his vehicle he has a pretty solid argument for saying shit wasn't his fault

i don't get it. are you saying if the illegal protestors caused challengerer to have a heart attack while he had right of way in the street, he could charge them?

I know it sound crazy but try water fasting. I lost over 120lbs doing it and I still do it 2-3 times a month just because it clears my head and makes me hate fast food and over processed shit.

Have you ever been so fat that you need 7+ full grown men to carry you?

Just because it's easier to kill someone doesn't make it right you dummy.

>babies
>old people
>midgets

Not cool. Cyborg Bernie 2048

HIGH TEST

U could look at a gay person wrong and give them a heart attack. Then what do??

>reason #1 to not get in to the medical field anymore

That's okay, because everyone who matters is sure of it, you fucking retard. It's the basis of our criminal law. If you guys start a campaign to absolve the murder by claiming her cause of death was a heart attack, you're all actually way too fucking stupid to be on this site. Not only would you be fucking wrong, but you'd alienate literally every single person. There's no reason quibbling over her death. How about compare her death to the 5 White guys killed by a nigger just a week ago? You'll at least persuade people there.

>dat fat wiggle

The govt is so shit at false flags. They should hire me. Stage management sucks.

I don't care what you have to say

>The flubber slapping forward.
Jesus christ she's a fat fuck. I don't understand. At some point these people have to become embarrassed and uncomfortable at that weight. Even if they lie to themselves and everyone else and say they "accept it" (which is like saying you accept being a smoker with lung cancer, as if its something that just happened to you by accident), at some point a normal human being says enough is enough, they can't live like this and they make a drastic change. What the fuck is wrong with sub-humans like this?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggshell_skull

>if a trespasser's wrongful presence on the victim's property

Wrongful presence on a public road?

Also, she was the one blocking traffic.