ITT: Journalists You Fucking Despise

>cancer: the show

you seem like a bitch

>divide and conquer: the thread
Sage

try harder shill, Hannity & Tucker are the only based talking heads on Fox

sean hannity: def one of the good guys. tucker too. OP you are pretty much a massive fag and nobody will take anything you have to say seriously on this board IMHO

Take the boomerpill

OP is a dick nose.

Hannity is honestly good, his Obama Dijon mustard story was sad though.

Tucker Carlson.
How is he even a journalist? He's such a fucking smug faggot and all he does is spout his normie pro-Drumpf opinions and interrupt people. Fuck Tucker Carlson.

>Liberal fascism

You're right OP.

$0.02

The problem with Hannity is that he falls too easily into cuck talking points i.e. DEMS R DA REAL RAYCISS and FASCISTS bullshit. It's fucking retarded when fags like D'Souza do it too.

this fuckin faggit right here

Sage

Joe

He asks simple questions that none of his guests can seem to answer. He makes libs looks like fools.

Elle Reeve, Laura (((Loomer)))
I have both of their cellphone numbers, if anyone is interested.

/thread

lmfao. literally laughing here. dunno why even

Do you want to know how I know you're a faggot who hasnt watched Tucker?
Because he distances himself from "approving" of Trump all the time and kisses neocon (((Krauthammer)))'s calloused ass every chance he gets.

Hannity is a good lad, unlike OP

He's the embodiment of cuckservative and it doesn't help that (((MSNBC))) made him that way.

Hannity is the biggest cock-sucker on Fox, even neocon O'Reilly was better. Tucker is decent though.

dear diary: today op's thread was destroyed

This guy rigth here.

How about that Trump ZInger?

Fuck off, leftypol.

>1 post by this id

Kill this bitch.

>Antifa are fascist!
Lol these fucking queers don't even know what fascism means. They just know it's associated with something they think is bad.