Sup Forums wants me to believe they wouldn't marry a beautiful jewish girl like this if they had the chance

>Sup Forums wants me to believe they wouldn't marry a beautiful jewish girl like this if they had the chance
On the scale of 1, how faggety are you Sup Forums??

I bet an Asian guy is hitting that girl in the OP

>implying ill fuck anything other than asian women

thats not a jew. While the tip extends slightly past the nostril, it clearly scoops not hooks. Fail.

t. cuck
t. weeb
t. leaf

supernufagitous
post her butthole

You rats always pick the same five 75% euro girls that by sheer luck of the draw have zero Jewish features. I've let a kike suck my cock once, before I was redpilled. She was terrible. Ended up marrying a Jamaican.

kek

I'd hit it if it wasn't too much of a pain and if she wasn't a Roastie, so no, I wouldn't likely touch her, let alone marry her.

OP BTFO. How embarrassing.

>On the scale of 1, how faggety are you Sup Forums??
Oh yeah, hell faggety man.
I r8 a full...1?

>marrying a jamaican
>redpilled
wow it's almost like you're a fucking retard

I guess, but I'd tell her if she even jokes about putting a yarmulke on our kid's head I'd dust off grandpa's stahlhelm

If she would let me put my benis in her bagina then yes, I would marry her. Her being Jewish is no issue silly man.

Nice cherry picking leaf. As if you don't have retarded people and uggos in leafland.
Any proof of that?
Lying digits
That's my point, faggets here wouldn't even be allowed to sniff her butt

the real heros are the ones that marry jews

jews are god's chosen people. it would be a privileege to marry one

would smash 4th from the right.

>I bet an Asian guy is hitting that girl in the OP
LOL ... i was right, she is with an Asian guy. Here she is with her kid

wait, have you mentioned your Jamaican wife on here before?

>Here she is with her kid
Asian guys always get the hottest White girls.

The autistic Arab Pewdiepie didn't get the memo about wearing green

Wtf I love Hamas now

memeball

hello /r/asianmasculinity

I'd let her sit on my face. So what?

>being this insecure about your small asian peepee and virginity

You'll get you that 10/10 white girl any day now

pol is hitler tier gay

He looks like a fatter Podesta desu. Are you sure he isn't raping the kid?

Bitch looks straight outta Aushwitz, no thank you faggot

Get those whitebois user

Kek it's so sad when /r/Asianmasculinity comes on Sup Forums

I wouldn't want to marry a Jewess because I wouldn't want my descendants to have Jewish traits

There are plenty of attractive women in the world, find one that also has good genes

>Asian """Men""""

I would marry a Jewish girl in a heart beat. They are rich as fuck.

But I would secretly get a vasectomy and cheat on her constantly all while maintaining unemployment so that she would be the primary bread winner who can't afford a divorce without paying me alimony.

>as a spouse, you have the legal authority to issue credit cards in your wife's name.

hansol the fire mage?

>redpilled
he never said he was redpilled, moishe, he just so happens to be some race mixing degenerate who ALSO knows about your dirty kike ways

what are you jews gonna do when white people aren't the only one that know about you lmao? 109 times senpai

you would get jewed out of your unemployment money and end up owing her monthly payments

OP wants to raise jewish children

Just now?

Hamas is based

No, you.

Hey John

who?

Jewish girls are fucking terrible in long term relationships. they have a brand and level of crazy that the women of no other race has access too.

I'd bang her, sure, but having dated one already, I can tell you with 99% certainty that pic related is a budding hellion