#FalseFlagstaff

Previous Thread:
fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/flagstaff-police-investigate-incident-where-hookah-lounge-was-vandalized-with-swastikas

>An investigation underway in Flagstaff, after someone allegedly vandalized a hookah lounge with swastikas, set fire to parts of the building, and caused other damage.

Other urls found in this thread:

coconinosilentwitness.org/
fox10phoenix.com/about-us/matt-galka
twitter.com/mattgalkafox10?lang=en
azdailysun.com/users/profile/max lancaster/
jackcentral.org/site/contact.html
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/terorist
thepicta.com/media/1357082635118367272_3095047811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

How did they not set off the security system?

Seems like their insurance claims are going up in smoke.

Love how im the news video every single person points out that it's almost impossible for a Nazi to even be in Flagstaff but don't question how the place was vandalized

What happened to the window stickers that most likely said they were protected & insured

Well memed user.

Neighboring establishments have security systems.

So restating from what i said in the last thread. I've contacted the Flagstaff police force. Spoke to a qt and got the main detectives information. Spoke with the detective and sent him the pictures provided in the last thread. Any more damning evidence he can use is just a bonus on how fast he decides it was fraud.

We know he has a gofundme page that already met its mark.

/help-flagstaff-small-biz-wcleanup

Oh didn't even notice before, but there is a motion detector on the wall near the ceiling on the image on the left aswell.

Maybe remake with this sign if you still have photoshop open

>degenerates like rick and morty

imagine my shock

Flagstaff local here. Anything Sup Forums wants me to photograph tomorrow?

The owner's reaction to photos of the handwriting comparisons

Can you take pictures of any security systems/labeling.

do this in their bathroom and post webm

Place looks like a fucking dump. They should have burned it down instead.

You're Willie. ;)

If we solve the case we can get shekels

Anonymous crime stoppers line: (928) 774-6111 or (877) 29-CRIME.

Silent Witness
The Coconino County Silent Witness Program is a nonprofit organization that promotes community involvement in solving crimes. Since 1978, this program has allowed citizens to assist law enforcement agencies through the confidential disclosure of information on felony crimes. The program offers cash rewards up to $1,000 for the arrest and conviction of a perpetrator of a felony crime.

coconinosilentwitness.org/

Weaponized urethras \ radicalized bladders must be stopped.

The 'N' on the board and the 'N' the death threat is actually a better example

The outdoor lighting make the sign red. The indoor lighting makes the sign pink. The pink matches the side-by-side letter comparisons better, showing that the letters came from the sign. It doesn't look right with the sign being red.

Someone would have to remake the whole thing from scratch.

Lets contact the police department boys

Click on submit a tip

That doesn't sound very safe

Now that ANTIFA has been called out I've noticed a few stories resembling this. One was where a guy asked a black kid "how fast can a nigger run" and pulled out a gun and the video ended with no context, another story about a bi-racial kid who was supposedly lynched by racists. During the General election run up, a black guy burned down a church and it was blamed on Nazis. I'm pretty sure this tactic will continue now that the public has turned on ANTIFA. .

I live down the street from where this happened. The guy who owns the shop is really nice, shame this happened to him.

TEXT "flagtip" to 274637

It's the cherry on top

Ninja Nazis, duh.

just dont mention bringing any guns, the last thread someone posted coordinates of NYC somewhere and a frog said he would bring a gun for protection, that shit shoah'd like 5 seconds after that post.

Don't forget #FalseFlagstaff

great job, user.

YYYEEAAAHHHHHH

They all know it was the Arab but they're afraid to say it.

Not really. The N's are suspiciously close, but the G is damning because I've never seen or heard of anybody writing a C and adding a serif like that. The odds that both the owner and the Nazi who picked the locks, spraypainted backwards swastikas, and considerately decided to destroy nothing but the owner's clothes and financial documents (I'm guessing they were next to the till) is a little low.

No one does that weird 2-stroke N either. It's a 1-stroke zigzag or an anal-retentive 3-stroke.

Do you think- do you think they at least read their plan back to themselves before committing this lazy-ass fraud?

Yeah, that's a pretty distinct way of writing N. They're fucked, unless the police are the useless sort.

Step 1: Be Brown
Step 2: Be victim
Step 3: Profit
Step 4: ????

>idiots think because 2 Gs look alike they're sherlock holmes
you people are so eager to believe anything it's pathetic, no wonder the real world doesn't take you seriously. go ahead and submit those tips, the officers will just laugh at your retardation

Fair enough, I just thought the sign being more face on would be better

Two stroke 'N'. You're dead-on, user.

Any details on the 30-something son?
It was undoubtedly his doing.

>democrat
>literally an ass
Hm, fitting.

Okay but what do we do about it?

Or wait, is it a Mule because you can't breed?

Why are there drinks lying around everywhere? Did they not clean the place up before closing up the night before or did the Nazis leave that crap there?

I've been in there before, they're your typical shifty middle-easterners.

Spam the hell out of Flagstaff PD with tips

#FalseFlagstaff

Here are the links to the reporters that reported on this. Send them the picture evidence. Reporters love this Sup Forums internet detective story, guaranteed to get them clicks.

Fox10 Matt Galka
fox10phoenix.com/about-us/matt-galka

AZ Daily Sun - Max Lancaster
azdailysun.com/users/profile/max lancaster/

Joseph Postiglione/NAU Lumberjack Assistant News Editor — [email protected]
jackcentral.org/site/contact.html

Is one really backwards?

looks like some dumb larping teenagers
maybe hooka guy pissed off the many mexicans there

>Place looks like a fucking dump
This

this

Only one, too. How does someone manage that?

Check'd and thank'd for your service.
Good stuff

Any idea how recent the pic on the left is?

Thank goodness those nazis were polite enough to not mess up the couches, break the hookahs, and only spray paint on top of the paintings/easily colored solid walls.
Some of the most well-mannered nazis I've ever seen.

There are precisely 0 republicans let alone any Nazis in Flagstaff. I call 1000% bs.

If I can find him in the next few days I'll approach him with my GoPro.

what the hell is a hookah anyway

Actually they would probably be more receptive to a limited number of tips on this, but I understand the enthusiasm.

Clearly the Nazis smoked and had drinks before leaving the recently vandalized shop. Gotta stay hydrated after all.

>terorist

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/terorist

Its a special dildo gay hipsters shove AAAAALLLLL the way up their butts so they can get the sweet sweet gay virus directly to the cloaca.

I'm hanging out with my Jewish Nazi friend in the room with a Gadsden and Confederate flag.

Rabs smoke shitty tobbaco out of them, it's an over complicated bong.

Nah screw that flood them and label sign everything courtesy of Sup Forums. Gotta Get ourselves a good name going.

a jamaican prostitute

>shitty tobacco

shisha is delicious

This person is bad at spelling yo

fuck sending it to police, find out who his insurance investigator is

A Middle Eastern water pipe for smoking tobacco mixed with scented sticky stuff. Very popular with Muslims and Western degenerates. It's also what the caterpillar smokes in Alice in Wonderland.

That's not how you get yourself a good name, user.

What I'm getting at is it was written by someone who English is a second language.

There was a muslim in my office who wrote N like that. All his letter forms on documents were weird because he was a Kuwaiti immigrant and he learned wo write right-to-left, Arabic.

Damn, it's like a shitty adventure game puzzle on easy mode. How stupid can they be?

thepicta.com/media/1357082635118367272_3095047811

Interdasting. I'll let the phone posting slide, but just this once

Whatever you say Ahmed.

It's not that hard to analyze handwriting; you can learn the basics quickly in a training course and probabaly easily enough on your own. It's certainly nothing Sherlock Holmes level.

There's even psychological traits that make themselves known through your writing. Again something that you can easily pick up on with minimal training.

But you don't even need any training to understand that way the N is written on both the sign and the death note is non-standard. That, along with the G, should tell anyone who is not a complete idiot that there is something to be suspicious of.

Send this to the police.

In fact I remember now -- even when he wrote English left-to-right, he wrote many of the letters right-to-left! With the 'N' I bet the right stroke was written first. I shared an office with this nigger I saw him writing.

Whatcha doin' Muhammad?

idiot theres a reason were anonymous ffs
>get a good name going
THIS ISNT THE FUCKING BOYSCOUTS

checked and keked

This. More motivated than anyone.

Fantastic user. We need to also inform the press. False flags and hoaxes like this only count when they are reported on. We need to bring this to light.

Contact the reporters for Fox 10, AZ Family, the Daily Sun.

Or better yet the photographer. He will love the press as a story like this will help his career. Here is his contact

Joey Postiglione, The Lumberjack Assistant News Editor — [email protected]

Make them look dumb. Because nazis are dumb. Also flip the swastika because Nazis are dumb.

Wow u so smart we gonna get rich on this scam.

The G, U and N match up really well. Especially the G and N, since they've been written in a very uncommon way

Those stupid Nazis left their ladder right where they climbed it to paint that swastika. in the back With this much evidence left behind, these fascist criminals will be caught in no time!

How come half of the time these nazis cannot even draw their own symbol correctly?
Especially when they were able to get it right on the adjoining wall?