BURN IT

What is the worst country Sup Forums,:rules: no countries that aren't offically recogonized by the UN

recognized, fucking cornigger

Fucking Burundi. What have they done for me?

Somalia

niec county motha fuka

>using the eurouck flag to hide your own flag in a worst countries post

sweden tho

dindu nuffin

(((Israel)))

(nigga go fuck yourself i cant make moneys as a motha fuckin ameriburger, i gotta dress up as a fuckin euronigger to please the krauts and britbongs)

is sou's sudan recognized

FIEN YOU NIG NOG HAPPY NOW I CANT EARN SHITPOST POINTS FOMR GERMANS AND AUSTERALIANS

The niggers of Europe

yeah mofa fuck just no vatican city and dat shit motha fucka

recognised ffs

Sweden

iets reconized you nigger i guggle serch that shiht motha fuka also NO MORE SEWENIERWNA

Worst country.... Hmmm... Newfagland

gut out of here big nosed nigga

France. Literally africa.

Kay my nigga, i said some motha fuckin real countries not goddamn states you nigger

>mofa fuck
>motha fucka
>meme flag
>eu meme flag of all meme flags he could've chosen
>which is the new country
>not newfag btw

>flag related

kuy supriesded you didnt du some motha fuckin usa or nigger land or chian or soemting

Israel, no contest.

Fucking Hungary, bow-legged midget wannabe-Hunnic AND wannabe-european horse fucking elitist cuntbuckets

nu nigga i didnt even use motha fuckin redit nigger lover cokcsuinnter aierhiowhariohwehreiowhrioarhieriow

I don't understand niggerish. You must be a nigger frog.

oh schitt a motha fuckin wtroner posater

Somalia, probably

100% muslim
100% black
fertility rate over 6 children per woman
refugees that only fucks other countries up, contribute nothing

literally shit - the entire package

yu must be them squint eyed gooks,(uh those stuipd white peopre mother fuckers stearing our rand)

are u that goiy... i mean niga who shit talked me mother fuck... i mean motha fuka real... relly nigguh you mothe... mota fukin ass must be ne... knew her... hure

Democrats invited them to my state and we're the highest somali population in usa, the state of minnesota needs to be scrapped.

WHY NU MOTA FUKING BITCES TAKIN AND SHIET