ITT we post fatherly advice

I'll start

>Aim small miss small

Don't say what you're "gonna do". Just do it.

If at first you don't succeed, consider failure your goal.

2 in the pink 1 in the stink.

seems unproductive desu

Measure twice, cut once

God loves a working man, and don't trust whitey.

Fight

Don't look like a sissy unless you can pass for girl.

Each failure teaches you how to succeed.

I love that movie.

>NEETs BTFO

What does ITT mean?

Never commit a misdemeanor while you're committing a felony.

>When in trouble
>when in doubt
>run in circles
>SCREAM AND SHOUT

idk I see it on reddit a lot though

Why not?

international tranny thread

around blacks never relax

In this thread

Makes snese, thanks

The misdemeanor will be what gets you caught. Headlights are out while you're driving high.

Originally, Internet Thread Technology

Nowadays, In This Thread

It's easy to see purpose in a journey when you're at the beginning and at the end. The middle is where most lose faith and give up.

being a little quiet and helpful to people along with having a big smile will take you further in life than most people realize.

I see

SORT

Very true

>metafather

>If the bike aint locked up, it deserve to be stolen

>just go up and give him a firm handshake champ

I live by this and achieve more in less time than most of people.

Think about what youre going to say 10 seconds before you say it and shut the fuck up

>if her age is on the clock, she is too young for the cock

too much real life

Grab them by the pussy

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

Uh oh, I've been doing that wrong.

Thank me later, everyone.

>Never rely on others to do something right.
>You always get what you pay for. If its cheap, then expect it to be junk.
>If you hire a contractor to do something, look up how to do whatever it is you are hiring the contractor for and either supervise the work yourself so you can be sure it is done right, or have a family member or friend supervise. If you know what to look for or have someone watching them, they are less likely to cut corners or fuck you.
>ALWAYS invest in a 401k at any career that offers it as a benefit, even if they already have a retirement plan. If the company matches you up to 4%, you put in at least 6%.

You can't outrun a crackhead

Let the blade do the work.
and
Be quiet. You'll scare the fish.

yup, I got that one too.

Wtf is Ben Stiller doing?

Invest everything you make before 25, never work again after 28.

I am old and this is something I only figured out a few years ago.

When we are young we think being 'right' is all that matters.
Being the smartest person in the room only gets you so far.

Awhile back I heard Jordan Peterson say something like.
People (women mostly) do not necessarily want the winner. They want the guy that keeps getting invited to the game.

I think that goes along with what I was saying.

If your own family ain't good enough then who is?

contractor here. Nosey homeowners are a plague. Leave us alone and let us do our jobs. If you were stupid enough to not have a signed contract guaranteeing the work being done, that's on you. gtfo of my face with the "well my friend does it this way" or "I thought you were supposed to do this first." Do you tell doctors how to do their job too?

My dad is awesome. But I don't think he's ever given me a piece of solid advice.

Some of this is okay advice.

Some of this is also stupid advice.

Only results matter. Don't give me this "I'm trying" bullshit.

Be good

It's just a little self assurance user. There's lots of guys out there who don't give a fuck. They'll do half the job and expect all the pay if you don't keep your eyes open.

If you want to be rich you have to work for yourself and be your own boss.

So you never use second hand cheap materials/hardware, cut corners or keep everything up to code no matter what you do? You are the only honest contractor I have ever met.

This guy is a pure retard. Stop posting this shit.

>Do you tell doctors how to do their job too?
Yes, most of my doctors aren't psychic.
>Welp Mr Man you seem fine to me
>Hey doc, actually uh, I'm feeling kinda sick, I got a headache and everything looks yellow and that pink elephant wont stop screaming over there
>Shut up faggot, don't tell me how to do my job
>Now here is a prescription for a pair of balls because you talk like a fag and your shit is all retarded, get out of my office
>Don't forget to schedule another checkup!

Also
>Just had floor installed
>All is ok for a few hours
>Go into the front yard and get the mail, talk to neighbor for 5 minutes to explain all the trucks and stuff
>Come back inside
>Fucking floor is all wrong and buckling and now they have to come back and fix it

Do it right every time and we don't have to babysit your retarded ass.

I remember reading this back in the day and it changed my course of life. Especially this one:

>Depression is a numbing strategy usually developed in childhood as a way to keep you safe from the consequences of your anger.

This one statement probably saved my life. It also made me a lot less tolerant of the bullshit I was putting up with and made me a happier, more well-adjusted individual. I think Peterson echoed something similar about how most of the depressed people he treated in his clinical practice were surrounded by awful assholes and them being depressed was a rational response to their environment.

Basically, if you're depressed and reading this, make sure you're not surrounded by assholes.

That is true

Growing up i always thought my dad was an idiot, but as time went by i realize more and more he's a genius. Me and all my siblings grew up well, none of us drinkers, drug abusers or have tattoos. He managed to teach us all so much about the world without realizing we're getting schooled.

Today the bastards like 80 and he's still pulling women somehow.

Do it right or do it twice

If you ever pay anyone for just half of anything you deserve everything that happens to you. A good contractor will keep you informed of the progress and explain to you the things that need explaining. You hired me for a reason. The same reason I go out for a fine meal and trust that the chef knows wtf he is doing since it's how he makes a living.

Better advice would be to get at least 3 bids and go with one in the middle. And seriously, leave us alone when we're working

In politics:

>Righty tighty
>Lefty Loosy

In hardware as well.

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but they have to hit you first.

It's all spelled out in the contract. Materials, codes, inspections, timeframes, unforeseen complications. It's called being a professional and not someone you hired off of Craigslist. Contractors have a bad rep because people hire shitbags and think they must all be like that.

You get what you pay for

>spend time with other men

lol, get this faggot shit out of here you fucking homo

I outran a crackhead, so your statement is false.

Idk wtf you're talking about with the doctor thing

They ducked up your floor
They came back and fixed it
I'm assuming you didn't pay twice

What's the problem?

If you gloat about your accomplishments, tell a good story and/or teach people what you know.

>They came back and fixed it
It's been two months and they are trying to dodge me
>I'm assuming you didn't pay twice
Depends on whether or not I have to get a lawyer
>What's the problem?
If I were watching them it would not have happened because I would have made them fix it right there as they did it, they did it because they thought I was gone and wouldn't notice.

This shit happens all the time, then the contractor just bullshits you until the guarantee period expires and they tell you to suck a dick.

Never trust contractors, just like everyone else you get to earn your respect.

Look after your teeth
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
Ignore the crowd, you're the one who has to live with your decisions.
Never put anything in writing you wouldn't want the world to know.

Good shit.

bumping for the best quote ever. hit me right in the nostalgia.

love you OP

Jews did 9/11 gas the kikes race war now.

If you knew how to do it, then why would you pay someone else?

I guarantee you didn't get a contract and hired some spics off of Craigslist or had some Home Depot installation deal. If you think you have to babysit them then what are you paying for?

thanks

The best thing my dad ever said to me though is that he was my best friend. Not really advice but it was the best thing he said to me and he said it often. My dads dead now. If you all have sons tell them that. Tell them you're their best friend and remind them you are gonna die before them.

das it mane

If she breathe she a thot

My dad said that to me too. feelsgoodman

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

Don't trust any cunt, unless is a mate, and even then, never lend them money.

Work hard, say little, and appear stupid for the benefit of stupid people-smart people can spot each other a mile off

And never, ever, discuss your voting patterns or income with strangers.

Because I'm not a poor retard? Because I can?
Would you rather me teach everyone how and put your dumb ass out of a job?
Why buy burgers when you can make them yourself idiot?

I pay them so I don't have to do it, that's the entire point.

>I guarantee you didn't get a contract
Like a guarantee from a salty contractor means anything

>t. Women

You seem like a lazy faggot who hired some illegals

Prioritize sleep
Never miss a chance to go gayclubbing
Always tip if you can
Wear sunscreen
Respect all races & all people; celebrate diversity
Never eat alone
Drink vodka & fuck your sister
Wipe your ass with inferior flags

>Men will tell you that showing your emotions makes you a sissy. Men are also committing suicide and suffering ulcers and stress-related neuroses at a record-setting rate. So if you feel like you need to cry, just cry. It's better than stuffing it down into your gut where it'll turn into bowel cancer in 30 years.

based

Story time:

My brother in law hired the same contractor I did to build his house. Same contractor, same pay, same work, different house plan. Either me, my wife or one of my parents stayed around and watched the whole build, to ensure everything was done properly. The contractor always let me know exactly what he needed delivered when he knew he didn't have the materials and I called Lowes or the lumberyard to put it on my account. The house was done properly. I did the same thing when the HVAC system was installed and when they poured the foundation and installed the chimney/fireplace. Brother in law trusted the same contractors to do the job properly without supervision, he now is having major structural problems in his living room downstairs- the floor joists were for some reason put in parallel to the existing floor joists of the rest of the floor. His upstairs floor is "wavy" and the HVAC he had installed damaged his attic. He isn't even moved into his house yet and is going to have to spend thousands of dollars to fix the "good contractors" fuck ups, or corner cuts. You would be a fool to trust anyone even with a contract to do what they are supposed to do. I didn't get fucked in any way because I watched every contractor and if I saw something that didn't look right, opened my mouth to ensure it was fixed before they left the job. You will never get them back once they leave, without a court forcing them to fix their fuckups/corner cuts. If you accept my contract, you are my employee until that contract is complete. Get over yourself.

>t. salty blue collar faggot who can't just pay to get his 5000 sq/ft house floored
Bite me Bubba.
Don't you got some work to be doing?

Now, when you say gayclubbing....

Genetics did this for us millions of years ago

Fight

>Depression is a numbing strategy usually developed in childhood as a way to keep you safe from the consequences of your anger.
This fucked me up.

>lowes

There's your problem

Also I'm not your fucking employee and you pull some beta power move and talk to me like that I will forcr you to watch me fuckstart your wife and sons faces

Get over yourself and stop paying the lowest bidder

jesus christ dude are you for fucking serious? We are putting way too much fucking estrogen in the water if we are winding up with pathetic sacks of shit like you. Human males used to ride untamed horses and spear mammoths and now we've ended up with your candy ass faggotry, encouraging us to huddle up in crying circles and vent like hormonal bitches. How's the transition going?

>muh blue collar

I make 200k a year

If a mexican sells you something on the street it is most likely a cheap knockoff

I didn't know the price of crack and pecans could be so high.

did this sound clever in your head?

You are not a fucking contractor or you would know that the hardware is the only fucking thing that came from lowes (nails, screws, gas for guns, etc). Stop larping, you are doing a horrible job at it.

You sound fun.

Everyone on Sup Forums is rich & successful.