Roosh

whats up with this sandnigger latching onto the "alt-right"? does he think he is white?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/the-aryan-invasion-was-not-fantasy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't really latch onto the Alt-Right, he's skeptical of the Alt-Right because he doesn't fit in, but realizes that political stuff is a growth industry and PUA is getting old and he's too redpilled to just go full MAGApede.

He's named the Jew so I don't have much of a beef with him right now. I don't want him in my ethnostate though.

He's actually a lot more level-headed and fair minded than most of the "alt right" leaders, much more than Mike Enoch or someone like that.

Nationalism isn't just for white people, faggot. It can be applied to most societies, and would help maintain them better than the garbage we have now around the world.

He is half iranian(Caucasoid ) not nigger. Techinicaly while not of European white descent he is still 1/2 euro white and 1/2 the remnants of the brother ayrans that settled the area of Iran even if their DNA has been polluted by mud people DNA I would guess his white DNA is easily over 80/90% White putting within Nuremberg racial laws concerning the similarly mixed ashkenazi jews mischling offspring. .

>this much goal post manipulation

This much idiocy.

He did that like 2 years ago. You weren't paying attention. Fuck your thread.

RooshV is unironically bretty cool. Pretty much holds all the opinions a mildly intelligent man should in this day and age

Indo-Aryan people like Iranians, Afghans, Indians, and other groups in that area are more "white" than Europeans genetically. You have the line of heredity backwards - it's Europeans that came from Eurasia not the other way around.

Iranians are grey area.

kys, shill

I bet you are a fat, unloved, virgin kike.

You will die alone

>Indo-Aryan people like Iranians, Afghans, Indians, and other groups in that area are more "white" than Europeans genetically. You have the line of heredity backwards - it's Europeans that came from Eurasia not the other way around.

Sure thing share blue shit skin.

>Indo-Aryan people like Iranians, Afghans, Indians, and other groups in that area are more "white" than Europeans genetically. You have the line of heredity backwards - it's Europeans that came from Eurasia not the other way around.

Nonsense. Most Europeans carry haplogroups associated with the IE invasion. The same cannot be said for IE speaking South/Central Asian groups. An absolute failure of logic on your part.

By that logic Africans are the whitest race

>whats up with this sandnigger latching onto the "alt-right"? does he think he is white?

The pick-up artist scene declined so he jumps on to the hottest new thing to sell books.

E-celebs are all a waste of time. This faggot is the one who tells you to fuck every woman you see and never commit to one or have a family. Morons like him will bring the downfall of the western world

Iranians are white.. The term iranian literally means aryan

That's not an argument and also irrelevant to my comment.

Can you share where you learned that information? I'll concede a failure of research if you show me some stuff I can read but I don't see how my comment is illogical.

the (sexual) redpill is Marxist subversion

like half the leading pick-up-artist celebs are kikes

don't fall for it.

Persians are white though. If anything they are a warning to europeans about what happens if a white country gets conquered by muslims

It depends on how far back you want to trace "whiteness" and whether those populations are currently more or less similar than the one you prefer.

He's a cringy retard. Seriously, even his old tirade against feminism, they were shit. His forums are populated by a lot of larpers, it's just a bunch of faggirs basically, barely a step above mgtow faggots.

RSD was cool, lots of deep shit, until julian got buttfucked by the msm and became pussies. Pre buttfuck rsd were legit motherfuckers, and not just talking from a pua stance. Now ther are permanenty shook californian techies. Also, ultra kikes, seriously, the greed is ridiculous.

>Iranians are white.. The term iranian literally means aryan

I would argue that non-muslim persians aren't European white brothers, but instead slightly off-white cousins. They do have large amounts of non-white DNA admixture from being conquered and accepting others into their fold.

They aren't Arabs , but they are fall in line with Assad types and the whiter areas of syria, lebanon, and Turkey who still have larger amounts of white DNA in their populations to the tune of 90+% in certain areas, but they have been corrupted by non-whites and should never be accepted in late amounts into one's country .

yes Sup Forums, iranians are out white brothers! 1488!

roosh is a degenerate whoremonger

>Ahmadinejad
>persian

No. This is just idiotic and contradicts DNA evidence. India was basically conquered by Aryan men and 20% of its people's Y-Chromosomes are Aryan in origin. Basically no white women dna, and they are mostly not white. Whites just conquered them, fucked all their women, and created their civilization. Basically.

Do you have a source?
I found this right now:
>I-M170 is one of the most numerous haplogroups among European males.
>While a European point of origin has often been proposed – as I-M170 has not found outside Europe in Paleolithic remains – the modern populations with the greatest proportions of basal, undiverged I* are found in the Caucasus and Iran. These include the Darginians (Dargwa) and North Ossetians of the North Caucasus, and ethnic Iranians from Tehran and Isfahan.
>In addition, living examples of the precursor Haplogroup IJ* have been found only in Iran, among the Mazandarani and ethnic Persians from Fars. This may indicate that IJ originated in South West Asia.
And a paper associated with it: Ancient Migratory Events in the Middle East: New Clues from the Y-Chromosome Variation of Modern Iranians

Do you have something I can read? Where did you learn that information?

I used to read his game stuff until I saw a video of him and realise how autistic he is

Pretty convinced that Heartiste is the only legit one writing about that stuff desu

DO WE NEED MORE E-FAGGOTS?

Iranians are basically as white as Mexicans. So, no, they aren't white. Some are white passing though, but they are rare. Nearly all of them have SandNigger DNA.

Fuck this dude. He's a shitskin who promotes sex tourism to all-white countries. A lot of his readers are non-whites. How pol thinks he's not degenerate is beyond comprehension.

unz.com/gnxp/the-aryan-invasion-was-not-fantasy/
If you want to read junk science just look at any popular article on the aryan invasion theory before 2012. If anything proves how bad PC culture in academia it is the absolute shit research that dominated the headlines until competent researchers actually used modern DNA techniques.

This is a good point but PUA is basically a scam for non-white guys so he is basically just taking Panjeet money.

This guy buys reviews for his shitty ebooks. Why would I listen to him?

The only thing his blog and Return of Kings are good for is laughs. It's all so stupid.

>neomasculinity

Is that codeword for nu-male?

I can only come to the conclusion that the person is being satirical or is genuinely stupid.

Roosh should be castrated and gibbeted in a rusty cage desu

This relates to your point how? Lmao

He wrote an article praising culture of critique so he's not afraid to make his hands dirty. Hate his sex tourism crap tho
Iranian, Turks, Armenians, not a big difference genetically.

I haven't read the book in that article, but the person writing the commentary says, in the question and answer portion half way down the page, that R1a1a research might be flawed because of its focus on a few SNPs and that whole genome analysis will challenge the idea that R1a1a originated in South Asia.
That's not accurate: it's actually whole genome analysis that tends to promote and conflate South Asia dispersal notions. The most recent literature still supports the idea that R1a1a originated in Asia, as well as other haplogroups like M. The stuff about the sex biased dispersal is still being seen in more recent studies. For example:
A genetic chronology for the Indian Subcontinent points to heavily sex-biased dispersals

I'll check out the Peter Heather book. It has got good reviews.

Whiteness and European are synonymous. Whiteness is as much about culture as it is about genetics.

what kind of foreigner are you

what

That's one valid perspective on the issue, sure. But then you have to be careful about making genetic or race based claims about your whiteness which not everyone does.

>WE WUZ ARYANZ UND SCHIESSE
Daily reminder not a single ancestor of yours referred to themselves as Aryans. Only the Indo-Aryan branch of Indo-European even have the word in their language. It is as absurd as a Somali calling himself and Ancient Egyptian because they descend from a common Proto-Afro Asiatic population.

The first time you folks even heard the word was in the 19th century kek. It's a desperate attempt by the history-less Germanic peoples to connect themselves to the ancient glory of Persia.

He also promotes yellow and spic fever. Relentlessly so.

Not true. Caucasoid come from the Caucasus region, and modern Caucasians have been thoroughly mixed with Arabs, Turks, Mongols, and slavs

Roosh has a forum in which he instructs niggers with HIV to go to Germanic countries and rape the women

>posts on Sup Forums
>takes shitposting seriously

wrong

literally whoosh?

This is bullshit. The newest studies show otherwise. You are falling for PC madness. (((Scientists))) can't be trusted. Only scientists can. Stop getting your info from rags like Nature. In two years, five max, it will no longer be possible to lie with DNA "math". Remember, when Copernicus and Galileo published their findings the Monks had "more accurate" models. Same bullshit going on now with anything to do with race. Laugh today, feel embarrassed later.