Where does your country stand?

Where does your country stand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIx33lbZ2Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>China
>developing
I don't expect you to know what you just did, but it was disgusting and whoever made that map is a disgusting person.

It's shit like this...

China has had its chance, just admit it's failure despite the system running it.

If we are developed and it is our final form then nuke us asap desu

everything that's not Green on this map deserves to be genocided

>south korea

>developing

>haiti
kek

>South Korea
>Developing
Ell. Oh. Ell.

Have you been to South Korea? It's very obviously not a first world country, even in large parts of the Metropolitan area.

>developing countries

Uh heh heh, yeah, any day now, they'll be developed soon.

>least developed countries

Because no one wants to call them "not developing countries."

What about eastern europoors transitioning from communism that took a big shit on them?

Its probably the most developed country in Asia desu.

>south gookland
>more developed than Japan or Taiwan
Kek

Japan first, followed by Worst Korea and then Taiwan

Almost everywhere coloured green has the R1b Haplogroup. Also this is proof that the Nips are 'Aryan' tier.

how are argentina and uruguay not developed? south africa used to be developed but its undeveloping, deserves its own category. north and south korea are both developed

because those chink niggers pressure the un and most importantly, the wto to keep them in developing country status
japan tried to petition them to change china to developed country but to no avail
* you get trade benefits for being less developed

Argentina and Uruguay are both shitholes outside of a few blocks in each of their capitals.

If you include all the areas of Korea that aren't Seoul... no.

Cuba should be RED

Yeah, they do. That's exactly what's happening and the fact there's even a distinction really ticks me, why develop nations only to bring them down them with bullshit?

>but muh teaching!
That's nice, exactly how does this work when the people feeling the consequences already know the Marxism stuff is bullshit? Do you expect badly educated Marxist gen x cat women to pull empathy out there ass and learn? Or how about instead we do away with this shit, close the borders even for skilled migration (sorry, what's that, you want to keep brain draining India?) or at least stop selling China coal they don't deserve. Coal should be strictly an African fuel source, not even India needs it.

>* you get trade benefits for being less developed
Deliciously half red pilled.

They are full destroying "developed" nations for some very questionable reasons, meanwhile if you're a developing nation you're completely immune to all the environmentalism and leftism. It's just acceptable if you go full Hitler on your economy if it helps develop it.

But the coal is the real peeve.

Taiwan isn't even rates because the UN is cucking for China

>Romania
>developed country
Whut? There still are hamlets in the Carpathian mountains with no electricity.

>South Korea
>developing
Double whut!?
The fuck is this map?

Tbh if that was the case, then Canada should be considered developing too. Anything beyond 600km north of the border are total shit holes where no one wants to live.

so fucking developed we aint even on the map

Can someone give Venezuela food

Adds to the charm

Outdated map

There are gigantic swathes of shanty slums just outside Seoul.

the future is bright

>charm
>kids study using gas lights
>they need to walk for 1 hour down the mountain to reach the nearest village with a school
>literally tibet/nepal tier subsistence, living off cows or sheep grazing the pastures and whatever grains grow on mountain tops
>pretty much completely cut off from the rest of civilisation during winter
>only way to reach these places is by foot or with a helicopter

Yeah, I guess such living has its charms, if you think about visiting for a couple of weeks. I doubt you'd think the same if you actually tried to live in such conditions.

How the fuck is south korea not considered developed?

I'll see if I can find a version of this docu with subs: youtube.com/watch?v=KIx33lbZ2Gk

This is a good point. Saskatchewan is a mosquito infested swamp with a few hermits living in it.

South Korea as a developing country. This map knows what's up.

Why would they single out Corsica while ignoring all the less developed parts of literally every other country?

>Pakistan is a developing country

what the fuq is going on with Corsica?

africa so wyld da map red wit blood

>tfw your country gets own dedicated ranking

lived there for a few years. Seoul and the countryside. Its leagues ahead of Russia, on par with one of the more developed eastern european nations. Its not quite like Japan, but definitely ahead of even all the yellow countries. Low end green IMO

I was curious too.

>tfw you are still on green

>
>
>Have you been to South Korea? It's very obviously not a first world country, even in large parts of the Metropolitan area.

Have you been to the country...? It's not. Even outside of seoul the country is very clean and updated. Just as much as Japan (which I've also been to for business)

>pic related. City is Busan, literally on the other side of Korea

Forgot to put pic

Wait, shouldn't Singapore get a tiny dot of green?
Shouldn't definitely-not-black Argentina be green too?

kek, what is black and pink is supossed to mean?

>India brown

lol they copied Rainbow Bridge too

Corsica is a developing country? Don't tell the separatists.

even if Greece sank down to red they would still lead happier and richer lives than the rest of us

((developed ))
is that a different word for cucked or places they have their claws thoroughly dug in

>developed
>this shithole
I'm laughing

>Bulgaria, Romania, Latvia, Croatia
>developed
>Moldova, Ukraine
>in transition

>Canada
>Developed
Majority of our fucking country is uninhabited; 90% of our country is inhabited by faggots.

>italy green
ahahahahahaah

>WHY CORSE IS ORANGE?

Developing countries are countries that are not US puppets

Least developed countries are countries that are ran by niggers

Developed countries are countries that are US boot lickers

Russia is better off than Canada. It's just harder to live in Russia due to environment.

It's a larger land mass with less people, harsher weather, and a bunch of backwards cities with crazy shit.

The US has that shit too. Canada isn't even a sovereign country. It's a British province at best.

>South Korea
>developing country
What did they mean by this

>in the process of commiting economic suicide by joining EU
yeah its a "transition" alright, straight to the fucking grave

I saw that too. I really don't take anything from the UN seriously. It's just a way for Elites to trash talk and attempt to overtake countries that don't give in to them. Putin has spat on the UN for many years.

Places like Russia, Syria, Libya, etc.. are not first world quality because jews.

OP's map is racist. Reparations now whitey for stealing our resources!

>south korea
>developing
>poland and the other shitty slavic nations
>developed

XD

>Australia
>Developed

Why is Greenland in all of these things listed as no data? Is it like that one game with the viruses and greenland permanently has their ports and airports closed or something?

this

>XD

kill yourself

also i would rather live in Poland that south korea, south korea is piss poor don't believe the memes and poland ain't that bad
i don't know about rest of slavbros tho

>south korea is piss poor

poland gdp : 469.5m usd
sk gdp : 1.411 trillion usd

This map make no sense, Korea on the same level as Indonesia?

Blackpilled german brah

GDP is a useless measure, just like HDI