Girls with physical disabilities

Okay so where do you guys stand on dating/marrying/reproducing with grils who are blind, deaf, or have other physical disabilities?

Well, was she born that way (i.e. is it genetic) or is it a result of an injury? That would make a huge difference. And depends on the person. I have a friend who BTFO his fiancee because her cousin had a speech impediment.

Lel greentxt it!

I married this blind Aryan goddess and things are going well.

You have to go back

Would be fine with it if it's due to injury and not genetic.
Don't want my kids to be disabled.

>>>/reddit/

We even fuck your disabled

Disabled people should be euthanized so they have a chance to be reincarnated as something better

Some people swear by shy burn victims or artsy thalomide girls, but the thinking man goes for short qt runners with no legs

>blind or deaf or missing a limb from an accident

So long as she's hot and her pussy is wet I got no problem.

>disability from genetics

never.

Being female is a physical disability. Succubi are a burden.

My wife has vaginismus from being afraid of sex for so long. It sucks. Be with a woman that works.

Since they already have so many mental disabilities, it wouldn't be so hard to tolerate their physical disabilities. Just put a paper bag on it and you're good to go.

>implying brown isn't defective

>checked
Japan
yup
"stupid squeaky noises intensify"

im down with it as long as it isnt something horribly disfiguring.. i know its shallow but such is our shallow human minds

>deaf
sure
>blind
maybe
>mute
marry her

im blind in one eye so im fine with it
>tfw no half blind gf to fail at playing catch together

>blind
She doesn't know you're black? Niiiiiiiiiice.

/thread

The only disability I can't stand is continence. She has to be incontinent.

Yea well until someone tells her your black.

>disabilities
So what? Who gives a shit?
>physical
Ohhhhhhh.

Just kidding.
>blind
So she looks like a retarded snowman the 362 days a year you "help" her get dressed. Who cares? You could jerk off all over yourself and throw it at her when you're done. Don't worry, faggot--she'll never see it coming.
>deaf
Grunt like a caveman, squeal like the little faggot piggy you are, chew on your upper lip without making a single noise. Doesn't matter.
protip: spit on her back when you get bored. She'll think you had the time of your life.
cons: that bitch will never duck, even if you give her fair warning.
>and dumb.
No shit?
>When will I ever meet that perfect broad who can beat me at chess, while simultaneously licking my taint and discussing theoretical physics?
Never.
There was exactly one chick like that in human history, and her sister had the rare mutation of being able to swallow your hog (without making those horrible puke noises), while also licking your sack.

Guess which one had 37 children by 11,683 fathers?