Thanks to us MEXICANS

USA is 80% WHITE AGAIN, AND YOU WANT TO DEPORT THE WHITE HISPANICS? YOU WILL BE NO LONGER WHITE. JEW TRUMP WANTS THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
youtube.com/watch?v=F2sepCUnENg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everybody knows Hispanics are mostly European blooded, some are even vast majority Euro. Deprive a spic of the sun, shave his face and he'll metamorphose into a white. It's their culture, incompatibility and economic instability that doesn't belong here, the resulting strife is harmful to us and harmful to them. They're wonderful and beautiful in their own countries like we are in ours.

I'm sorry but i've met brits and i lived there for 6 months last year and they are one of the most cucked countries i've ever been to.
I went to glasgow CBD and cunts were protesting in the streets and cars couldn't get through for gay rights when they can get fucking married there.

we share the same values.

>ate] [Auto] 14
Spain has the same race as british.

we dont have niggers like you. we are not the same

hola si una taco supreme pro favor

no hay tacos para ti.

>Doesn't have niggers
>Isn't white
>Is as good as niggers
Juatever Ju say, Juan. You're brown, low IQ, unaccomplished and crippled by drugs, that's nigger enough for me.

IQ 90 is not low.

Niggers have 40.

What are you talking about.

Daca and Illegals are fucking caca brown.

They dream they are white because they live there. But they're in for a big one when they deport those fuckers here.

They wave Mexican flags, but won't leave the US. They insult Mexico for war and violence, and then they insult the US and whites for being racist. WTF do they want? Leeches.

Muh food stamps. Muh handouts.

Ok now I know this is satire. Good one, user. VELLY FUNNY!

Beaners are NOT white in any way shape or form, they are subhuman filth. Look at their countries, all in a wreck.

niggers and spics are the same shit

>Beaners are NOT white in any way shape or form
this. we should aspire to be like orderly and civilized north east asians. whites are barbarian snow niggers.

of course not.

we had slaves first before dixie fags.

>Mexico talking shit
90 percent of this country's problems are due to your country being one of the worst in the world.

Sorry dear neighbor, don't mind this fellow Mexican.

Yes, we have niggers. And Mexicans are just as racist towards them as wetbacks claim whites and govt are racist towards them.

Also, I apologize if my fucking country has been a stupid bad neighbor. Yes, Mexicans can mimic niggers by the savage way of behaving.

Sadly corruption and stupid nigger-like ideas have made this a failed state.

>IQ 90 is not low.

>Niggers have 40.

HAHAHAHA

actually no niggers have about an 80 IQ on average, so that makes you half nigger

spics aren't white and will never be white no matter how much you screech about being a lighter shade of bean. REMOVE TACO

Mexico has IQ of 90 and US has 96.

there is not a big difference.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

all nigger countries has less of 60.

u sure?

all spanish colonies are fucking shit, full of drugs and sluts. Stop coming here pablo.

the IQ of the US isnt the IQ of white people

You are fucking lowering our average national IQ

That is exactly why we want you fucking gone

God damn are you really this fucking stupid?

Shit i guess you are, that sucks

not true.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2sepCUnENg

Andorra, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, PR are kangz

>niggers and spics are the same shit
You couldn't be more wrong. Mexicans are by far superior to niggers and better workers than whites. I won't even hire whites or blacks anymore. If you're not Latino I have no use for you.

>never leave house
>sun never touches skin, never tans
>claims to be white on anonymous tibetan meme image card trading exchange board

why do subhumans from south of our border do this

not true, niggers are doing that.

all mexicans have the blood of 2 great civilizations like aztecs and spanish empire.

I don't mind the US having a bunch of Mexicans desu. They are natives in the South, and America is an interracial nation anyway.

Deport illegals and dreamers back here! They'll know the reality of things even if I have to fucking drag them here.

Also, dreamers and illegals are not white, they're caca skin, low IQ, "muh handouts", lazy assholes. Bring them back here to their "beloved" Mexico.

But they mostly vote for the White Genocide Party, which is ruining this country.

No you're wrong.

Mostly natives, also not just "aztec" there was no such thing. Learn your history before babbling. Pleb!

t. Jeb!

yes rodriguez. here you have a "you"

If you never had to hire Americans to do manual labor jobs then you have no clue as to what your talking about and your opinion means nothing.

>I don't mind Sweden having a bunch of africans desu. They are natives in Europe, and Sweden is an interracial nation anyway.

>posts Salvadorians

Do this "White Hispanics" have White racial consciousness? What is their ideological worldview? Gibs-me-dat-ism or White self-reliance?

I would say that most "White Hispanics" are not White Revolution compliant-

>White racial consciousness?

eeeehhh nope.

Race isn't an issue like it is in this country.

There are brown hispanics tho.

>white
>Hispanic

Nice try Pablito.