Daily reminder that this is what the average American will look like in 2050 and there's nothing you can do about it

Daily reminder that this is what the average American will look like in 2050 and there's nothing you can do about it

Doesnt look nigger enough.

>there's nothing you can do about it
Sure there is, faggot

Please neck yourself

Even nigger kids look like straight up wild animals.

See you in the 2030s, also known as "the Blood Years."

are you kidding?

Kinda sexy if you ask me

This is the future we chose.

Isn't that image based on the same kind of rock solid logic as the male-female wage gap? Just do average pigmentation based on population numbers and completely ignore all reality?

Mixed kids usually are attractive

I don't fucking care what happens to America

When you fuck you dad's ass he bleeds until the 2030s?

this is what the average american will look like in 2050

Here's to hoping to be alive by then, just to get on and tell you to go fuck yourself.

>americans are getting whiter

ok..?

Wtf could that even mean? 'The average American'?

How can their be an 'average' look? Are you saying on 'average', most people walking around will look like that?

What this nat geo thing probably did is took 1,000 pictures, based the image section off of demographic trends in America from now until 2050, sectioned them off by the percentage they represent, and blended all of the pictures together into one person via photoshop.

This was obviously done to create an emotional response from their readers. There is no 'average' American or look, and no person could possibly ever look like this.

Either way, your race is going extinct

>Daily reminder that this is what the average American will look like in 2050 and there's nothing you can do about it
Hopefully I'll be dead by then. Then the browns can burn this motherfucker to the ground for all I care.

Or be colonized by the Chinese

I don't really understand why I should care about what people in the future look like.

She looks dateable.

I can make it happen faster

literally, just fuck

>in 2050
That's not a Mexican. You realize we've been living amongst shitskins in America for centuries, yet the white population only has 3% African ancestry, and most of that is from nigger-fucking, inbred rednecks down south