The Joe Rogan Experience

You just know he's getting a ton of shit for inviting "controversial" guests on his show.
Do your part to support him if you want to preserve free speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KgCml_30Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU
youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Controlled opposition meathead millionaire. No thanks.

You mean shekels, not shit

>supporting ecelebs
good goy

>Do your part to support him if you want to preserve free speech.
I can't stand the poser, but yes, we need to vocalize that his audiences likes having on non-libtard guests.

Many normie retards are influenced by him unfortunately.

He's a gateway redpill with a freakishly large outreach.
Stop being so shortsighted.

I support the guy, because I think his heart is in the right place. I just do not like him for shit like the Mencia/Schumer hypocrisy.

this desu

good morning shills

所以你说 ?
在全球主义来了!

how much will he cry if there was universal basic income like he wants and they took all his money and gave it to lazy negroes

remember OG rogan? ep 1-300 so based, brandishing a glock always questioning every narrative, he was dangerous, he's so safe now,the fame got to him he's to big now, he knows to many eyes are on him, no more fringe comedian with a podcast only a 1000 people will ever hear, If i ever get big Ill never wanna take it down a notch, see what happens, watch people call me racist or whatever.

More like a gateway to all things bluepilled. This faggot devil's advocate voted Hillary because his beard told him to.

UBI is meant to replace the current welfare system.
I don't support it, but get your shit right.

>The Joe Rogan Experience
Couldn't I achieve the same thing just by getting down on my knees?

Source?
I heard him say a couple times that he voted Libertarian.
He lives in California so it doesn't even matter.

JRE is only good when Joe hardly talks

combat "sports" are degenerate

notice how they all have the same shitty roided up dude-bro personality

Smash all gov, if it didn't exist subsidizing such degeneracy 99% of "the poor" would of never been born, only rugged individuals, there would be nothing to move here for, no one to hold your hand, and you gotta have something to participate. Gov is the root of all your problems
he voted Johnson. but has defended clinton a lot to appease the more cucky guest and audience.

fuck off

I heard him get red pilled to fuck today. There's hope

>he voted Johnson. but has defended clinton a lot to appease the more cucky guest and audience.
I don't think he ever defended Hillary but let's not pretend that Trump slso was not a deeply flawed candidate.

He's clearly a homosexual plus he uses kettlebells which are only slightly more idiotic than Indian Clubs

He's just so dumb it's cringeworthy. Really wonder what's going through the minds of Gad Saad, Jordan Peterson, etc while they are on the show.

"Is it really worth whoring myself to reach a bigger audience" most likely.

Not real combat sport, so many rules and they train and spend their lives preparing for it, the real deal would be plucking strangers out of their lives and pin them against each other see how they fair.
I'm paraphrasing here but
>she was more experinced
>she's a proffesional
how was trump flawed? he may have been couth but thats more superficial.

His tattoos are gay

>JRE is only good when Joe hardly talks

why didn't this nigga fuckin let alex jones finish his basic gestalt.

>he voted Johnson
I could even understand that as a fuck you to Mitt Romney & the RNC in 2012 after they fucked Ron Paul. Voting for Gary in 2016 after he proved he's actually retarded via Aleppogate and throwing out that antique pistol.

I like him. He has common sense, he's not beta, and he knows how to listen and to let speak.

He has no "side".

why you say he's gay, don't know too much about him. he seems fairly normal to me.

Ever see that video of him sticking his tongue out of his mouth while talking during an interview? Really cringe inducing. Hes a fucking dumbass. Anyone who voted for him but then bitches about Trump supporters is a lost cause.

Are you kidding? He's entangled with the Russian mob and lies all the time among countless other things.
You should not idealize him just because he's leaning to the right.

>le weed man

Die in a fire, (((Joseph Roganberg)))

Sometime around late 2015 early 2016 the kikes said something to him that scared the shit out of him. He's been an obedient housecat ever since.

He gives hope to manlets like me

my god u again. waah waah waah fuck. shut. up.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=3KgCml_30Cs HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2016

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace

cue the hempforce mustard

Cringe inducing indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

i dont really like him he is annoying

This guy gets it.

the recent episode with ari shaffir and bert kreischer was way funnier than any episode of chapo trap house ever was

I probably did and erased it from my memory. That is beyond cringe.

Alex Jones on, check your digits episiode 911 was the highest viewed/downloaded/listened to podcast of Joes of all time. I think.. Anyways, point is, he sees the numbers, just continue viewing and listening when its a right-wing guest. He gets the point

Lol his guests are the definition of libertarian

So far you've proven he does a lot of business with Russia which isn't that strange he's a real estate mogul whos global and Russia's a place that needs infrastructure. You say deeply entangled your going to have to do better than that, I'll abandon trump if your right, I have no allegiances to anyone.

Came to this thread hoping to see this, thanks user

ROGAN?

i watch him a fair amount, he's not as smart as everyone gives him credit for. he never has an original. he hears something from a guest and repeats it for the next 30 episodes.

Buddy you have nfi what you're talking about. Go down to your local boxing/mma gym, and go see how much hard work and dedication goes into it; and how much support and growth the community offers. The people are a lot more intelligent than you give them credit for too. Get out of your comfort zone, go and improve yourself.

60% is perfect

I think most of his podcast success is due to luck.
He wanted A-list celebrities in the beginning but not many would do it so he started getting all these fringe people like journalists and working professionals on. Then it turned out people would rather listen to real people than watch Stephen Colbert ask twat actors about the funny thing that happened to them that day.

dude, stfu. Not a real combat "sport". That's why it's called a "sport', it has rules.

Lmao

[Crowder is making a good point]

WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I
CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

[Crowder...a political podcaster...tries to talk politics some more]

YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!!
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO 400 POUND CHIMPS STEMS CELLS

Here is a drive-by (you). Scrolled past thread, don't give a fuck about the thread, but this quality shitpost stood out to me.

Why are you so pissy about a Jew like Crowder? What lol?

Whoah man youre like controversial, right? Lol weed and aliens maaan. Haha I'm not a manlet. Hahaha weed.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

he does legitimately have intereting podcasts though (sometimes)

So many are full of MMA dudebros now, he's not wrong.

Crowder is confirmed fag.
Not a fag fag. He's a dude that has sex with other dudes. Crowder is a homo.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

this, I heard him and rogan blew loads in each others mouths like when gay people argue and have makeup sex

the show isn't as good anymore, rogan thinks he is smart and brings his ego into the discussion wish we could go back to the first 500 episodes

to be fair he was kind of a dick to Crowder, but Crowder's a fag anyway

milo yanopolis would rape crowder in a street fight on ppv $59.99

I'm a regular, ~4-6 hours a week for the last ~5-6 years. 2 different gyms, that both have a good stable of young fighters. Bros are not as frequent as you think. I mean sure, the occasional one will come along, but they usually don't last; either they quit, or their bro mentality is drained from them.

>libertarian
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVzQCNUnNE
yes, annnnddd?

only tolerable podcast at this point

He should invite a holohoax revisionist.

>locking the knees

I'm not, saying Rogan is a retard

Roganpill : too dumb/normie for the redpill, too intelligent/contrarian for the blue

-30 -20 masterrace

he has trump derangement syndrome lmao

Someone post the webm where Joe's checking out a guy homosexually

He makes 60,000 dollars per podcast. He is fine.

Rogan has become a Hollywood liberal

This if he was legit he would have had Ryan Dawson on after Eddie bravo had him

You faggots want a real red pill on jews? here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU

Fuck you guys I love rogans podcast. Name another platform where you can see people hash out ideas and discussions the same way. Its the modern town square.

Idiotic, annoying, degenerate liberal manlet who thinks humans evolved because an ape smoked weed and that psychedelic mushrooms are sentient aliens

JOE ROGAN IS A FUCKING RETARD

Jew Rogaine is a cancer who inadvertently encourages his listeners to be mentally retarded and stoned.

You should listen to him when he invites someone who is actually controversial (alt-lites like Gavin McInnes don't count)

>Jared Taylor
>Kevin MacDonald
>Greg Johnson
>Vox Day
>Jim Goad
>Ken O'Keefe
>Ramzpaul
>Colin Flaherty
>Mike Cernovich
>Richard Spencer
>Andrew Anglin
>David Cole
>David Duke

Any of the above would make super interesting podcast guests, yet he won't touch them. He's a massive faggot, a liberal bitch, incapable of having any guests with controversial opinions, unless it's a bunch of pseudo-scientific nonsense about biblical flood events or fucking sasquatch.

His perspectives are very sheltered and hypocritical.

The guy is a fucking idiot.

Man he was on X Factor you're fucking dumb.

You dont see aliens on dmt your brain is just misfiring. I give it 5 years before he regrets all the HGH he does.

Joe Rogan has been red pilled long before his Joe Rogan Experience days. He was shutting down women left right and center in his stand up days.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA

>Mike Cernovich
>actually controversial

If this was reddit I would downboted the majority of these posts...

>those nipples

nah he's a meathead

>t. fat fuck beta male

Don't become stronger and fitter! Just keep watching t.v. and playing video games! There's a good goy - umm sorry I meant 'guy'.

No interest in UFC or sports at all, but I love this dude. He's the common sense advocate with enough simple intelligence but lack of over-education and pretention to make things insufferable.

He's great, I don't know how to support him besides giving views to his interesting guests.

Except Rogan isn't bright enough to get into a heavy-duty intellectual discussion (though I do find him entertaining.) There were at least five occasions on the latest podcast with Peter Schiff where Joe COMPLETELY missed the point or didn't appear to understand what Schiff was saying. He just rambled incoherently or introduces an irrelevant "Devil's advocate" counterpoint, and then Schiff had to re-explain the significance of the point he was making.

DLETE THIS NOW

Just like Dave Chappelle. He ran to Africa after that.

here (you) go

Trump also does business with China. Why don't you have a problem with that?