DACA Explained by Vox

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzYDqQDNFzc

So 800,000 people get to break the law and invade America because some of them have sad stories.

Thanks Vox. Really salted the almonds on that one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo
youtube.com/watch?v=x7EglP5A2Hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vox is literally a globalist propaganda hub

youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo

Fuck vox

meanwhile 800k children go missing every year

>illegally move to canada
>get arrested
>illegally move to anywhere in EU
>get arrested
>illegally move to Japan
>get arrested
>illegally move to china
>get arrested
>illegally move to USA
>OMFG FUCKING RACISTS EARTH HAS NO BORDER YOU XENOPHOBIC SHITLORD NAZI OMGGGG YOU STOLE THIS LAND THEREFORE WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT OMGGGGG

Wtf is that thing?

Do they realize i never gave a shit about andrew and now he seems like a fucking hilarious hero of free speech?

Nazi nazi blah blah, hes a martyr now and I love the memes

Banning him was retarded

I have sad stories where do I sign up for my free shit?

Some OC. Just playing with a tool.

For fuck sake, for a country that's quite hardline on most issues, USA sure has a shitfit over illegal immigrants. They're illegal immigrants, they have no right to be in the country, calling them undocumented changed nothing. But hey, I guess on the left feefees matter more than the law.

Are those global figures?

> Why I gave my kidney to a stranger
youtube.com/watch?v=x7EglP5A2Hg

I legit can't tell if it's satire or not.

Obama did some stupid entitlement shit and now people feel entitled.

all i need is a sad story to get free money?

im half black and i hate myself, can i have a couple grand?

>illegally move to EU
>get arrested
That's where you're wrong kiddo

They wont fight for what they complain about

Just ignore the noise unless it makes an argument and laugh at the spergs

only racist whites want borders

>DACA defenders ironically defending Korean draft dodgers with anchor-earned citizenship
Really incepts an idea

Only half black? Not good enough.

I have a 3.84 GPA in engineering, no scholarships, almost no family support, barely able to pay for college, no health insurance, and health problems I can't even get looked at because I'm too fucking poor.

But I don't get free shit and don't get considered for a lot of opportunities/scholarships at my university because I'm a fucking white male.

I actually had my research adviser tell me that for a major presentation about a major project (which I fucking co-wrote the proposal for), that he wanted me to let my dumbass know-nothing team mate have the spot light because "she's a latina woman and that's what we want our university to be represented by"

Fucking christ. Worst part is I was being told this by someone who even voted Trump. Identity politics are fucking cancer and people should never get benefits just because of their minority status, or some other bullshit reason like "boo whooo they're a #dreamer on #DACA"

>>illegally move to anywhere in EU
*get free food and shelter, welcomed by the population. Huge resistance against their deportation by the population even if they have NO right to stay.

I'm sorry you amerilards are such idiots incapable of upholding basic laws. You have no one to blame but yourselves though.

if they were brought here as children they didn't willfully break the law, they really had no choice in the matter. If they were infants, The US is the only home they've ever known, they don't know anything about their "home" country, not the language, culture, anything.

You deport them they wouldn't even be able to get a job because they don't speak the language. They did this shit to some illegal immigrants who came from Vietnam after the Vietnam war ended, they'd come here as infants but were deported as adults to Vietnam, not knowing the language or anyone who lived there. That's fucked, and you know it.

What if you found out you were born in some other country and your parents weren't US citizens and they brought you here as an infant, and now ICE is deporting you to a country you've barely even heard of much less speak the language and just dropping you off at a bus station or airport.

WTF would you even do? You can't communicate with anyone, no job, no money, no home.

sorry I let you think I gave a shit somehow, i was memeing

fuck off i don't care about your sob story, you can't have my money

I don't want your money, but thanks for the offer. I earn my own. I want my country to stop being complete fucking trash. And I want it to stop impeding on my ability to earn my own money by artificially handicapping to white people.

just so you guys know, "Dreamers" aren't eligible for Medicaid, Welfare, SSI (disability), Food Stamps, Section 8, or health inssurance subsidies for plans through Obamacare.

They still pay income taxes though, and they don't get refunds on them either.

Deport those fucking spics. There are too many nobody will miss them.

This might blow your mind but people actually speak english in Mexico in the higher social class/industries. Yeah not knowing spanish would be a handicap in day to day life, but they'd be pretty well set on a job with their fancy American education.

>3) Why shouldnt we deport these people are breaking the law?
>DACA children had no idea what was going on when they came here. Most didnt even enter illegally, they overstayed visas. And how is a child supposed to know they are violating border laws when their parents bring them at such a young age. Also, to receive DACA, there is a rigorous background check to ensure you have absolutely no criminal record.

It is ok to committed a crime if you don't know what is going on

Not all of them come from Mexico, and like I said, there was a documentary about a case where the adults were sent to Vietnam when they were discovered to be living here illegally, their parents brought them over as infants fleeing south vietnam after the war. If you were sent to Vietnam tomorrow do you really seriously think you'd be able to get by?

Yes. It's an entire group of people who depend on gibs. Not exactly the type to organize and fight a revolution. That would require actually building something for yourself.

I am so tired of this leftist appeal-to-emotion arguments. You are Illegal? Become a citizen or GTFO.

Thats what you get when your ancestors sell your nations to jews

SHOULDA LISTENED

>no one in vietnam speaks english

really sends the noggin' a joggin'

Just so you know, all they have to do is drop an anchor baby and they get all of that. Then they are safe, the baby is safe. They get all the welfare and social programs available. Who has more teen pregnancies than latinas? They don't fucking believe in condoms and love to start families early before they get past their prime (18-24). After the first baby they get fat as fuck.

Most of them won't, it's not a requirement for them to learn like it is in some other countries.

in the u.s.

Who gives a fuck? Japan also sends back their Vietnam illegal immigrants even if they were born & raised there. Why is it only the USA that's expected to be lenient with the law when every fucking country including Cucknada is fairly strict with illegals?

>implying vietnam women won't understand the stick
The only words my hoes need to know is "long time".

because you're a NEET, you don't pay taxes, yet they do. in fact, you're on the dole, so you're a drain on society.

because you've made a civil violation by getting ticketed for speeding, you're a lawbreaker, same as they on the same level. the difference is, because of the aforementioned, you're the one that should be deported.

oh but wait, you've never gotten a citation and you're a model basement dwelling citizen that can't be ticketed by virtue of not owning your own car or having purpose to ever leave it. congrats.

cheers, mate.

>Make up a bunch of shit
>Hide behind meme flag

I'm going to cave your subversive little skull in when the time comes.

if they came here as children they're not really culpable for breaking the law. They had no choice. If they haven't committed any crimes when they're of an age where they actually made the choice to do so, and they've lived here almost all their lives, they shouldn't just be deported, they should have the opportunity to apply to be granted legal visas.

Now the parents... the parents should be thrown in prison, then deported to serve the rest of their sentence in their home country's prisons. They willfully broke the law., the kids did not.

#11 ON TRENDING

I WONDER WHY YOUTUBE ALWAYS PUSHES NIGGER LOVING PRO-IMMIGRANT SHIT

The biggest problem with DACA right now is if you let the children stay and eventually get a citizenship- there is nothing to stop that DACA person to move his damn family legally.

DACA must end.

then revise chain migration rules. but don't punish Dreamer's that used DACA PRIMARILY TO WORK LEGALLY in the US. remember, half of this forum is unemployed or have no ambition with their McJob. you guys should look up to Dreamers, or at minimal, leave them be because they contribute to society as well as the economy. no one gives a shit that you smoke dope all day and think up crackpot conspiracy theories and want to punish useful people, no matter the color of their skin.

in fact, half of GOP are going this route. they will support a DACA look-alike, but revise the rules around chain migration.

>allow them to stay.
>give them food, shelter, and an education up until adulthood.
>"ok little user is all grown up now. Time to get citizenship or it's time to send you on your way"
> "But... I don't want to leave the nest daddy."
>"well, we've armed you with knowledge and a good life. No go make your own way in the world, my children. You have to go back and help your people."

Looks like "Dreamers" are dodging the responsibility of helping their people to me.

Why should you give a shit about culpability? They're not being punished by the law. They're just being sent back, as they should. There is no punishment.

their people could easily be those that they grew up with, not the one that shares the color of their skin, or their culture, etc. you would know this if you were an immigrant experiencing diaspora and identity. if you believe in self-determination of any kind, then it is not up to you to decide what defines their identity. that is their personal struggle, and each person resolves or learns to live with it in their own way.

then let's not use the word punishment.

change the word to deported. it's more specific.

then it becomes that you have not addressed then the crux of the argument, but merely in a poorly insulting manner mimic true socratic/voltairian semantics, play sophistry with words and lose.

That isn't what dreamers are. If they catch the family soon after they've arrived here illegally they can deport them. Dreamers is basically.. adults who are illegal immigrants and they were brought here as children and raised in the US and were never caught or deported. In many cases they never even knew they were here illegally, they thought they were born here until ICE told them otherwise.

Basically, if they catch them soon after they arrived as children and deport them back, no real damage done. But if they don't catch them until they've lived here for 20+ years after coming here as an infant.. that's a lot of damage you'd be doing if you deported them. Everything they know everyone they know, is in the US.

What is the crux of the argument? Weakness?

Life is hard and life is mean and i give zero shits.

That isn't the United States' problem. Any sort of amnesty just incites more invasion.

Being dumped on the streets of a country you don't know and don't even speak the language of pretty much is punishment user. In some cases your best bet might be to go and steal something or commit a crime and get caught because speak the language or not at least that's one way to universally get shelter, water, and food.

In this case it's not being deported "back" you're not being sent "back" anywhere that you know, you're being exiled from the only home you knew, and marooned.

And why is that the problem of any actual American?

He wasn't banned. Are you retarded?
What is it with Sup Forums faggots and spreading completely false information?
Anglin was told to delete a post because it ''violates the TOS'', which was bullshit. The real reason he was asked was because of the domain registry. Since Andrew Torba clarified and explained the situation Andrew Anglin agreed to delete the post.
No one was banned.
Vox Day is calling for Andrew Anglin to be banned as he spergs out on gab.

Why not just give US citizenship to all Latin America?

That's not what they keep saying, friend.
They keep saying things about how Americans are so racist and how evil the native population of the United States nation is.
To me, they can experience the togetherness of being with one's kind.

DACA refers to a specific group of 800k people that gave up their private info so that they can have legal documentation nearly equivalent to a green card, but inferior to it in many ways. DACA doesn't refer to the 20 million undocumented people in the USA, which by reading your post, seems to misinform. DACA is very specific to a group of people, or else, it would be even more constitutionally questionable. as Obama stated, even he does not have unilateral authority to suspend all deportations. DACA exists as a memorandum because congress has not revised immigration law for these people for 16 years.

Put yourself in their shoes. I know, it's really hard for conservatives to do this, they seem completely and utterly incapable of understanding a point of view and circumstances that aren't their own, but do try.

ICE comes to your door tomorrow and serves you with a warrant that you're living in the US in violation of immigration law and that your home country is Azerbaijan.

You go to court, and get processed for deportation.

Now what do you do?

DACA means they delayed the deportation for these people because they were brought here as children and have not committed any crimes (that they were culpable for anyway)

Why not just deport minorities to Canada?

>Vox is leftist propaganda
>still enjoy Borders, Earworm, the cute af asian woman (Joss Fong)
>their DPRK stuff
>even the Trump turbohater guy is fun sometimes

DACA was a lot more than that before the states sued Obamas EO

Because Marooning someone and basically sentencing them to either get themselves thrown in prison or starve to death is a fucked up way to deal with someone who didn't commit a crime they have culpability in. The parents who brought them there should be punished, not them.

Nice moving goalposts btw.

all kinds of people exist and certainly those people. but why do you choose to only look at a vocal minority? our selective attention and confirmation bias allows us to choose which ones we hear more often, regardless of reality. for the reason that i choose to listen more, i feel that my perception is closer to reality reflecting the more accurate number of ingrates and racists vs proud american-at-heart latinos.

>>wind up in a new place
>>can't speak language
>>must steal to survive

is this when the spics come to america or when they get sent back to mexico....?

> half of this group
> half of that group
> half of another group
youre just pulling numbers out of your ass faggot.
"dreamers" can suck my cock
they are illegal aliens

if the congress devises a method by which they can become legalized, fine, but if not, they have to go back

their parents however HAVE TO GO BACK.
they were adults who knowingly and deliberately crossed our borders illegally, they DID either take welfare or work illegally, and they have no excuse

InB4 "muh better life fo muh familia" meme
i want a better life for my familia too, does this mean i can squat in somebody else's house, fraudulently claim state benefits to which i am not entitled, and dodge my tax burden?
after all, i just want a better life for mi familia...

illegals are worse than scabs crossing a picket line, since there is no dispute over whether they are fucking the american workers. they siimply ARE fucking us by driving down wages, preven ting unions from bargaining effectively and sucking away welfare, food stamps and indigent medical care program funds

illega aliens DO hurt americans, and usually the americans who are the most impoverished.
the only "benefit" from illegals is the cheap maid service, gardeners and nannies for the wealthy, all of which is of coourse tax free, not jjust for the beaner, but for the employer, who can dodge the massive payroll taxes he should be paying by hiring a beaner

you lefties are pathetically schizophrenic on this issue (and many others) which is why i am no longer a democrat, despite being indoctrinated by the california public schools and stupidly accepting your party line for decades.

the red pill is bitter, and i nearly choked on it, but now i recognize your perfidy, stupidity and cupidity.
leftism is a mental disorder.

if by delayed, you mean as long as they continue to apply/renew to DACA. up until now.

>in their shoes
>find out home country is Azerbaijan
>return to home country with a proper education, and being fluent in English
>be more qualified than 90% of fellow Azerbaijans

What's the problem?

Everyday, I feel like every Japan person is together with me.
I don't see how a person can turn their back on their race and haritage.

Not all of the immigrants come from Mexico. There was considerable illegal immigration from SE Asia after the Vietnam war, and a lot of illegal immigration from Eastern Europe in the early 90's, former soviet republics and warsaw pact countries, post balkanization of Yugoslavia, etc. They fled here, brought their families, and stayed under the radar, now those kids are grown up and might not ever have known they were illegal until they file for a tax return and it gets caught in the bureaucracies.

>Try to find a job
>can't read listings in the paper because it's not even in an alphabet you recognize
>have no home address
>no phone
>try to ask for help
>they speak what sounds like gibberish back to you

You really don't see the problem?

Yeah I don't get it. We are stealing their smartest people. Brain drain is making their already shit countries into more shit countries.

The best thing possible is for them to go back and being some American functionality in their retard home country.

I lived in Grenada (Carib) for 2 years. All of the locals who were educated off island (who could stand living there) came back and made a fucking killing because everybody is so ass backwards there that even five brain cells was still 150% of what everybody else was working with.

japan is a modern prosperous nation with low corruption levels and an effective justice system
mexico and pretty much all of "latin" america is a poverty stricken corrupt hellhole of crime and graft.

if japan were like mexico, jappos would be swimming to south korea and australia, and i wouldnt blame you, but i also wouldnt give a wet shit if the SoKos and strayas shipped you right back where you came from, cuz your country's problems are NOT the fault of other countries
america has the misfortune to be physically attached to an entire continent of miserable failures and degenerate crapholes, so these roaches flood into my country every chance they get.

What?!?!

Actually the correct term is
Illegal Alien

>alphabet you recognize
>have no home address
>no phone
>try to ask for help

You DO have family there though dumbass. Jesus what a cry baby. You are using that example but everybody knows these dreamers are almost always latino in origin...

This is about people who were brought here as children, some of which know only America as a home and only English as a language. They are people who are educated or being educated and are productive members of the American economy.

"But they're breaking the law" is a dumb argument. The law is wrong, just as many laws have been through out history, some so wrong people broke them and are revered today for it. There is a moral obligation here that exceeds what the law is currently. "But it will encourage others" is a dumb argument too. DACA doesn't apply to anyone who came to the US after 2010.

They're also disingenuous arguments. A week and a half ago conservatives were celebrating the pardon of a man who broke the law. Conservatives are not concerned about the law. They are concerned about brown people. It is racism, period.

That doesn't make sense. To me. why not fight to make your country better than sitting in fat comfortable do nothing for your people.
Why does it make a difference if a country is poor or corrupt. You can fighting for change.

Fuck off, that's an over statement and you know it. Speaking English will advance you over 90% of non-English speakers, and the vast majority of the well educated, who are wealthy, who will hire you, speak English. You won't have trouble finding work.

Also this is a tiny percent of all "Dreamers". Fuck off.

>youre just pulling numbers out of your ass faggot.
>"dreamers" can suck my cock
>they are illegal aliens

800k is spot on. because that's the number of names and addresses registered. number of undocumented immigrants is a roughly between 11 mill to 20 mill. because no one the fuck knows.

>if the congress devises a method by which they can become legalized, fine, but if not, they have to go back

that's literally what everyone wants. it's an executive order because for 16 years, congress hasn't done shit to revise immigration laws.

>their parents however HAVE TO GO BACK.
>they were adults who knowingly and deliberately crossed our borders illegally, they DID either take welfare or work illegally, and they have no excuse

sure, this is fine.

>InB4 "muh better life fo muh familia" meme
>i want a better life for my familia too, does this mean i can squat in somebody else's house, fraudulently claim state benefits to which i am not >entitled, and dodge my tax burden?

sorry, now you're the one fabricating shit. you're also making no distincting between undocumented aliens vs DACA applicants/recepients. while it is possible to commit fraud in this way, because of the difficulity, logic would have it that the fiscal hurt is nominal. now, if you bothered to read the other posts, you'd know that DACA protects those that work, you know, have jobs and pay taxes, and even benefit from forms of social security, because, they pay into it.

>after all, i just want a better life for mi familia...

>illegals are worse than scabs crossing a picket line, since there is no dispute over whether they are fucking the american workers. they siimply ARE >fucking us by driving down wages, preven ting unions from bargaining effectively and sucking away welfare, food stamps and indigent medical care >program funds

california immigrants brought some of the strongest reforms for the labor movement.

It's not a punishment to go to your Homeland.

We're a world of nation states.... If we don't have them, were a goobalist world.

Prepare to be conquered.

Their home nation is responsible, and should pay for their repatriation.

They have to go back, and their home country has to pay

>illega aliens DO hurt americans, and usually the americans who are the most impoverished.
>the only "benefit" from illegals is the cheap maid service, gardeners and nannies for the wealthy, all of which is of coourse tax free, not jjust for the >beaner, but for the employer, who can dodge the massive payroll taxes he should be paying by hiring a beaner

latinos do work that white america is too proud and lazy to do. they pick and cook your food and build your houses. they can't take welfare and foodstamps. the only public "drain" they have is via public schooling system, which does not require documentation for their legal status. this is also true of some colleges.

the payroll taxes is true. if these shadow workers would get legalized, exploitation of various kinds would stop.

>you lefties are pathetically schizophrenic on this issue (and many others) which is why i am no longer a democrat, despite being indoctrinated by >the california public schools and stupidly accepting your party line for decades.

nice insults. nothing to say here.

>the red pill is bitter, and i nearly choked on it, but now i recognize your perfidy, stupidity and cupidity.

the maxtrix is pretty good, but try the BFI top 50 sometimes. you might learn something more of humanity and the world than the small, delusional, misinformed world that you live in.

the real red pill is being able to criticize all aspects of any argument. people like your kind aren't able to do this, as i have in this post, making concession when i'm able to see it.

Sounds like it's unfair, so go back to your country.

if you were brought here as a kid and never had any contact with your "home" country you really wouldn't though, you wouldn't even know how to find them, they probably wouldn't know English and you probably don't even know their names.

Yeah great resources you have there. You know you have family..... somewhere... in this country... maybe... your ancestors came from here at least, maybe someone somehow related to you is still here. But you'll never know because they don't speak English, you don't speak Azerbaijani, or Udi, or Kurdish, or one of the other ethnic dialects. Hell you thought you were 100% white european American. The knowledge that somewhere in this country there might be someone related to you doesn't let you communicate with the people there, nor does it get you a job, shelter or food. Have fun starving under a bridge.

in developed countries most people will have some functional knowledge of English, at least enough to direct you to somewhere you can find help.

In 3rd world shitholes in Latin America, Southeast Asia, or former Soviet Republics? are you fucking kidding me?

Yes, the influx of 800,000 illegal alien mestizos in or approaching their prime fertile years would lower the average IQ of the US, already rescued from 90% white to 56% white in about 50 year, leading to a corresponding decline in all national measures of quality of life while decreasing civic trust and cohesion.

Of course, it's also completely illegal and the idea that Mexico or any other country would accept 800,000 people to live there illegally is insane. If someone steals a car and gives it to their child, when they get caught, the child doesn't get to keep the car.

Careful

Culpability lies in the home country and their parents.

Their home country should repatriate
Their parents should go with them

The host country has to pay and repatriate

I was born here and am an American citizen. I can just understand that for people brought here as children, it's fucked up to maroon them in some place they don't even know Hell, if they originally came here from something like the USSR as it was disintigrating, or Yugoslavia as it was balkanizing, their "home country" probably doesn't have legal documentation for them either

Most are bilingual.

Second, this is the home countrys problem.

Not ours.

Again, they are illegal aliens.

The home country is responsible.

I want to add.
When Japan dies from WW2, we stay together. We did not run. Many Japan people suffer and we come together as one.
Even when Japan was a third world. We fight. Japan people went to America to be educated and they come back to Japan. They understand the connection to culture and history.