How will we get rid of niggers and sandniggers from Europe?

How will we get rid of niggers and sandniggers from Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPPgMgDb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14
youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQsZ5N03w
archive.is/BCtmC
uglybelgianhouses.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gonna happen in our lifetime.

Breed with them and create the new human race.

we need a devastating global pandemic of some sort

What about war? Poland in 1939 was 67% Polish, 10% Jewish and as for the rest it were Germans, Ukrainians, Belarusians and gypsies. Within 10 years we managed to become over 99% Polish

Put Estrogen in chicken.

Not gonna happen unless there's a huge race war.
So not gonna happen.

Those lolis pretty hoy. Hoe much would tgey cost?

You know how.

Fuck off, I eat chicken 3 times a week. Everyone that goes to gym in Polan does that. Chicken and rice masterrace.

Breed pigs and then build drones than can fly pigs around and launch them at muslims

pay 1488 slovakian crowns to each white family

Korwin says $25k each

Who the fuck would waste their genes to that ?

Is this retard is still alive? My God, just die already, fucking jew.

stop the welfare and the problem solves itself
Jews in Poland? Again?
Time for a new invasion, maybe we can create EUgibs for gas chambers?

>Time for a new invasion
You are being already invaded, slow down, Hans

Crash the economy, cut off welfare, funnel them all off to Germany, when Germany is in tatters nuke it. Start over.

>How will we get rid of niggers and sandniggers from Europe?

you dont unless your going to force fully deport every single one and cause a rebelion/race war with horrid economic (concequinces)itaint gona happen.

>stop the welfare and the problem solves itself

>no gibs people on the street sick have no insurance people dont have "free" education anymore and rack up massive dept.

>rebelion starts soon as massive riots start to happen.

why do you like shooting your self in the foot so much hans?

Crash western Europe.

With no survivors

Honestly I believe it will only happen after WWIII type scenario. Once their is chaos and a power vacuum then it is possible for a putsch and purge. I think Poland and the Baltics will lead the way honestly. At least that's my guess. I infer this mostly from reading prophecy about the future of Europe from many sources.

>. I think Poland and the Baltics will lead the way honestly.

LMFAO muh russia/slavs savior of the white race.

>b-but R-russian Muslims a-are d-different
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPPgMgDb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14
youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQsZ5N03w

>but the alcohol abuse isnt so bad!!
>but the hiv rates arent that bad!!

the subhuman filth doesnt care about education, only "free monyz".
Let the niggers riot, I am ok with that
>Flag
Bad bait, show your true flag.
>t. namefag
user, I...

stop the welfare, period.

make them work hard so they would appreciate the host country.

>Let the niggers riot, I am ok with that

do you have any idea what your doing? do you want another detriot race riots?
do you know what happens when you cut of the distractions and the start to riot in mass?

Aside from welfare, what keeps the vermin in Europe?

Do the people that left for that there have anything back home? Obviously the Africans coming by inflatable boat don't but if there was no welfare would there be enough drive for them to want to return to their country of origin?

The Negroid cannot do for himself. The Negroid will always swarm into the lands of humans to leech off of the labour and sweat of others.

The negroid is a plague of this planet.

>mass race riots in goymany
Good, more blood for the blood god.
AfD will crush (((Merkel)))

>Aside from welfare, what keeps the vermin in Europe?
pic rel

pic rel 20 years later

>but if there was no welfare

>the welfare meme

do you know how the welfare system works?
you cant just ride on gibz for all your life you need to repay that by working for the state.

ill explain it more in my next post.

What? Genes don't work like that and you guys have a dozen White gurls are bad threads. So you might as well give them to us if you don't want them.

You can have the Asians that you pine for.

lmao the woman

>implying she's white

>AfD will crush (((Merkel)))

lmfao adf doesnt stand a chance the other party's will form a ceolition to fuck em over..

>muh AfD
full of lesbians and niggers
At this point u need NDP

I don't think they're the saviors of the white race. I think they have an ideological imperative that the rest of Europe lacks and under a post WWIII Europe they would be the most likely group to act on it. Imagine, if your faggot poz'd addled brain can still do such things, a post WWIII Europe. Who do you think would try by force of might and terrorism to take over Europe? Who has flooded in with the aid of Saudi/Turk backing and money. Do you think these countries would avoid trying to take over a post war Europe if both Russia and the USA are decimated...especially since they are catching up with the majority native European population in numbers?

>>implying she's white

difine "white" do you mean in skin color or uropian genetics?

An infinitesimal percentage of the economic refugees you imported actually work.

They're nothing more than a burden and expecting them to repay anything through work is extremely naive.

This. If we can't preserve the pure white race, at least we can dilute the niggotry.

>Good, more blood for the blood god.

edgy i like it will you be crushing commie skulls like your ancestors?

Guns

>full of lesbians and niggers

isnt one of there party members a literal dike?

I'd rather smash it all than see that happen. Better that there be no Earth than one without our people. We created Western Civilization and we can also destroy it.

if you show your flag I might consider it

Easy first you revoke women's rights and remove any feminist laws in your way (women will never vote to deport immigrants or to restore the white birth rate).

Once the women have no rights the men can vote and decide whether or not to keep the niggers without women opposing and then you can depart every darkie in sight.

>WWIII Europe.

LMFAO stop larping faggot if a race war would come to be it would not be a war of nations but a revolution and revolt agianst the state.

>An infinitesimal percentage of the economic refugees you imported actually work.

here in belguim the are forced to work or here gibz are cut of the have to work 4 months for the state before the can get there gibz back and in the time the are getting gibz the need and are forced to find work.

>LMFAO muh russia/slavs savior of the white race.
At no point did I say Russia. It's clear the AIDS has rotted your brain already.

She's neither... She looks like something swarthy from north africa or the middle east and she has died blonde hair.

gassed

>check's flag
Oh yeah I'm totally the larping faggot in this exchange.

>Russia

russia is slavic and a mirror imige of most post soviet countries rampant alcohol abuse hiv rates out of the roof and massive poverty.

idb4 bu BUT your flag!!!

how does that change any thing what my fucking flag looks like?

Spoken like a true pole thot.

mediteranians are white you mini nigger.

and that's why you got invaded, the rest learned their lesson why can't you?

>Indian hides behind meme faggot flag
Go poo in the streets street shitter.

the welfare laws for each country differ but her inmy country there very strikt.

>Indian

>burger reading skills.
>here in belguim

Because you're a coward ashamed of whatever shit country you're from and you create derision from it while hiding behind your buttfucking proxy fag flag.

>He considers North Africa Mediterranean
L-O-L

You should be an expert on that region with the influx to your non-country.

EU diplomats hard at work...nice would have been my second guess. Stay cucked faggot.

it about time we do a dresden 2.0 huh bomber harris?

>ashamed of whatever shit country you're from

ironic coming from america.
>You should be an expert on that region with the influx to your non-country.

atleast my country is still 60 percent white.

>EU diplomats hard at work.

>how to spot a nigger who knows nothing of the eu's workings.

Once they are recognized as refugees they can enjoy all of the services OCMW has to offer, including housing/leefloon.

>60 %
Fuck, when did it drop so low?

Nice try, you Walloon scum. Brussels is fucking Morocco; I lived there and you guys are absolutely fucked.

If you tell me about your wondrous rural white enclaves, then I'll tell you about America's too.

This just looks like the early days of a lot of countries before they are culturally enriched. Something tells me that poland is just delayed like other eastern european countries, but eventually they will fall too as the cancer sweeping in from the west catches up to them

Brussels is indeed absolutely fucked, I estimate the muslim % to be around 30.
in Which part did you live?

we need to MOAB kabob

>Nice try, you Walloon scum.

nice try nigger 100 percent vlaams.

>Fuck, when did it drop so low?

no its a saying where still atleast 90 percent white.

>Brussels

brussels is part of w*llonnia
and should be firebombed.

Molenbeek.

LOL, jk. Etterbeek...honestly it was a pretty comfy place. It really is a shame about getting overrun by savages.

>OCMW
lmfao do you know that saying about the ocmw brother?
>onze centen moeten weg.

Lol no, at most 80 -85%.
Yeah Etterbeek has its comfy places

>Etterbeek

roeslare en tielt zijn nog relatief goed.
maat brussels is compleet verloren.

The difference is that we are at this point where you were in 1950's, but we have much, much stronger resistance than you nowadays and secondly, jews cannot push muh white guilt on us because we had 0 colonies, there was no slavery here and we are the ones that were getting constantly slaughtered

>here in belguim the are forced to work or here gibz are cut of the have to work 4 months for the state before the can get there gibz back and in the time the are getting gibz the need and are forced to find work.

I assumed you were German. Belgium seems like it's accepted only a small percentage of the millions flooding in so your situation isn't really indicative of places like Sweden or Germany.

archive.is/BCtmC

>Aydan Özoğuz, commissioner for immigration, refugees and integration, told the Financial Times that only a quarter to a third of the newcomers would enter the labour market over the next five years, and “for many others we will need up to 10”.
>The Institute for Employment Research (IAB) found only 45 per cent of Syrian refugees in Germany have a school-leaving certificate and 23 per cent a college degree.
>Statistics from the Federal Labour Agency show the employment rate among refugees stands at just 17 per cent.
>It said 484,000 of the refugees are looking for work, up from 322,000 last July — an increase of 50 per cent.
>Of those, 178,500 are officially unemployed, meaning they not only have no work but are not enrolled in any training programmes or language courses — up 27 per cent on last July.

>Lol no, at most 80 -85%.

wallonia en vlaanderen zijn anders ook als je echt will kan je luxemburg er ook bij steeken luxemburg is zeker 90 percent blank.

are you in Brux or somewhere else? All memes aside, I liked the country. I may be looking back with rosy colored glasses, but it had a lot of redeeming values besides "New Belgians".

>I assumed you were German. Belgium seems like it's accepted only a small percentage of the millions flooding in

its still bad but not as bad as sweden where fine aslong as we limit the gibz and immigration.

>but it had a lot of redeeming values

how could you not like our little non country?
>best chokolate in the world
>tons of old victorian architecture still standing
>best beer in the world too.

One economical collapse is all that is needed. People who claim nothing will happen are delusional.

nah, looks like they are reenacting the "murzynek bambo" ("nigglet bambo") poem written by our national pride Julian Tuwim

>murzynek bambo
lmfao can you explain more?
i remember the niggers trowing a tantrum about zwarte piet here in belguim how can your country do that with out causing a shitstorm?

Lol we say, Eerst ocmw, dan BMW
Ik woon in de limburg, dus mijn beeld kan vertekend zijn, het zou goed kunnen dat ik het percentage onderschat, maar vergeet niet dat d regio's met de meeste kleurlingen ook de meeste inwoners hebben.

No but I visit it regularly. I also sometimes hang out at the Uni (VUB).
I too consider Belgium a pretty good place to live, even if it has its fair share of failures too;
Posting with a Belgian flag will get you an enormous amount of hate here but you have to know where it comes from.
It's mostly Brits who suffer from a police state; French who suffer from the nogs/arabs or the Germans who suffer form Merkel.

>Ik woon in de limburg, dus mijn beeld kan vertekend zijn, het zou goed kunnen dat ik het percentage onderschat, maar vergeet niet dat d regio's met de meeste kleurlingen ook de meeste inwoners hebben.

ik leef in roeslare en je ziet er veel negers maar als je naar de kleinere stadjes gaat zoals tielt en kools camp zijn er veel minder.
het hangt er van af waar je bent.

>Lol we say, Eerst ocmw, dan BMW

lol i'm glad we all have the same view of the ocmw.

>Posting with a Belgian flag will get you an enormous amount of hate here but you have to know where it comes from.
>It's mostly Brits who suffer from a police state; French who suffer from the nogs/arabs or the Germans who suffer form Merkel.

exactly its just bongs and burgers projecting you can always see it in there posts.

i realy dont understand why belguim is so hated here.

>You're a non -country XDD

Can't refute any of that.

except this guy who tried memeing that its filled with bad architecture: uglybelgianhouses.tumblr.com/
LOL That's a pretty fucking grounded perspective. I have similar feelings about my country and the hate it receives. Sometimes well deserved hate, but it really is essential to consider the source.

I still have fantasies about that little trick they have where you live on the border of Belgium and Luxembourg. Work in Lux for the massive shekels and live in Belgium for the lower cost of living. Talk about comfy.

Most Americans don't think about Belgium. It's mostly hate from your Euro counterparts from what I've seen.

In my experience, the Dutch always compared Belgium to Detroit and really unflattering places.

Because this poem is like hundred years old

Judging by this thread I understand that you are yet to understand the Arabic and more specifically the Islamic mentality. You think that a race war will not happen because Euros are too weak, leftist or unmotivated to begin one, but the truth is that they will be the one triggering the race war, they're their own best demonizers, and they will be the one legitimazing their removal from European societies. They are simply unable to quietly outbreed whites over time (which would be the tactical thing to do) because they are tribal zealots with hubris only second to Jewish hubris.

Why does the one with a green flower in her hair look pregnant

We just need more turks

hahaha weve been trying to get rid of them in the US for decades
they always go where the money is AKA where white people live