Wife of Imran Awan strikes deal with Feds, will return to the US

Has anyone else noticed a huge increase in shilling these past few days with no obvious reason why? Could it have something to do with this story?

>****A former House Democrat tech staffer who fled the country to Pakistan while under criminal investigation has struck a deal with federal officials to return to the U.S. and appear at an arraignment, according to court documents.

>Hina Alvi is the wife of Imran Awan, and both face charges of conspiracy and bank fraud. Both worked for Democrats for several years, and Awan worked directly for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., when she was chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee.

>A document filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia indicates that federal prosecutors have struck a deal with Alvi that would allow her to return to the U.S., but would also require her to surrender her passport and afterwards not book any international travel. The deal only surrounds how Alvi will turn herself in, and is structured so that she can avoid being arrested in front of her children when she returns to the U.S., "during the last week of September 2017."

>"Alvi, and Awan in particular, are the focus of investigations by the FBI and Capitol Police regarding irregularities for purchases of some computers and other equipment which was later discovered to be missing. The pair, and their associates, could have had access to sensitive government information over the years.

>In July, the Daily Caller reported that the FBI seized smashed hard drives from Awan's home.

>Despite the computer-related interests, Awan and Alvi are facing charges in which federal officials claim that they used false information to obtain home equity lines of credit, and intended to send the money overseas."

>Background on this story: Comey and McCabe Blocked the Arrest of Imran Awan’s Wife As She Was Fleeing the Country to Pakistan

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2111335
washingtonexaminer.com/democratic-it-staffer-who-fled-the-country-strikes-deal-to-return-face-charges/article/2633528
truepundit.com/exclusive-in-march-comey-and-mccabe-blocked-the-arrest-of-imram-awans-wife-as-she-was-fleeing-the-country-to-pakistan/
dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/exclusive-did-imran-want-capitol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/
benjaminfulford.net/2017/09/04/chances-new-financial-system-announcement-us-civil-war-skyrocketing/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/imran awan/start/2017-07-24/end/2017-07-27/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135846630/
archive.is/66HTq
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135846630/#135882483
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is a link to the Voat thread: voat.co/v/pizzagate/2111335

And a link to Washington Examiner article: washingtonexaminer.com/democratic-it-staffer-who-fled-the-country-strikes-deal-to-return-face-charges/article/2633528

truepundit.com/exclusive-in-march-comey-and-mccabe-blocked-the-arrest-of-imram-awans-wife-as-she-was-fleeing-the-country-to-pakistan/

The other person who is under serious attack now is top ranking Satanist Benjamin Netanyahu who faces jail in Israel for corruption but really should be treated as a war criminal of the highest order. Netanyahu recently visited Russia uninvited and made a series of threats to Russian President Vladimir Putin, multiple sources agree. Pentagon sources say “Putin was not amused by bibi [Netanyahu]’s threats and lies and sent two attack submarines into the Mediterranean to hunt Israeli subs, to improve training and test new weapons, and potentially to impose a naval blockade.”

The Khazarian controlled or influenced rogue states of Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the Ukraine are being steadily quarantined while their criminal leadership is being removed.

North Korea, for its part, is getting lots of money and weapons technology from the Khazarians but is only interested in its own survival and is not about to start some suicidal nuclear attack on behalf of Khazarians with apocalyptical delusions.

Bump. Shits getting slid hard.

Bibi no!

Big news.

So shes walking straight into an arrest hmmm.

Did you notice this dailly caller article today as well:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/exclusive-did-imran-want-capitol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/

>The circumstances of the laptop’s appearance described in the police report suggest Wasserman Schultz was trying to keep the police from reviewing a laptop that Awan himself may have wanted them to find. The former phone booth room where police found the items is small, and there was no obvious reason to enter it.

>Leaving important items there accidentally would seem extremely unlikely, according to Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, former prosecutor, and member of the House Judiciary Committee.

Very interesting to see very little about this

I wonder if this isn't why there are so many slide threads these past few days. I've seen a lot of strange pizzagate damage control during this time, too. It's like the shills are preempting something.

Does anyone recall the thread the night Imran Awan was arrested where someone claiming to be either a friend or relative (I forget) said that Awan is being framed?

Checked!

Will be interesting to see what happens in the future. Looking at the police inventory is something that I have not seen before. Noodles should be deebly goncerned.

Its wierd that
AND
Both happen in the SAME DAY with very very little attention paid to them

Trump did say it would be a big week

If you are going to quote Benjamin Fulford you might as well link to his crazy site. I love reading his stuff, but so far he's batting 0%. Prove me wrong. (Still fun to read.)

benjaminfulford.net/2017/09/04/chances-new-financial-system-announcement-us-civil-war-skyrocketing/

NUKE ISRAEL

bif ig treu

SEPTEMBER 23RD IS OUR ELECTION DAY I CAN"T TAKE THIS ANY MORE ANONUYMOUSES

why do you keep spamming this?

Because FUCK ISRAEL. You guys are shilling on this site. Ill fucking shill too. TO GLASS YOUR FUCKING EVIL COUNTRY TO SHIT.

the anti Israel crowd

you're a dumb goy aren't you?

This. Shills are being very successful at keeping this information from getting out. They were already flooding the board before any of this news was released, as if they were expecting it.

secondary dump

>Be democrat
>Shill mindlessly for literal satanist

Hopefully the details of the deal they made with Alvi will come out soon. Who in the fuck would come back to the US to be apprehended by LEOs. I wonder if Imran really planted the IT gear or if it was somebody in the "know" and left the breadcrumbs to open the floodgates. It has to be somebody close to noodles to get access to her laptop. I have to watch the capitol police video again to see if there is any conversation about the laptop being lost, stolen, or misplaced. You'd figure that it would be documented somewhere if a laptop went missing for some reason or another.

...Or Imran already has possession of it for some IT reason and knew the shit was going down and said fuck it I'm burning this whole motherfucker down!

>dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/exclusive-did-imran-want-capitol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/

This is the shit right here. What did the letter say, what is on the laptop, and what is inside the notebooks.

>>On 4/6/2017 at 0021 hours, with the building closed to the public, AOC informed USCP Rayburn offices of an unattended bag in the phone booth on the 2nd floor. The officer received the open-contents visible bag and prepared a found property report. While reviewing the inventory of the bag contents, the officer found #1 a Pakistani ID card with the name Mohommed Ashraf Awan
#2 a copy – not original – of a drivers license with name Imran Awan
#3 a copy (front and back) of his congressional ID
#4 an Apple laptop with the homescreen initials ‘RepDWS’
#5 composition notebooks with notes handwritten saying ‘attorney client privilege’ and possibly discussing case details below
#6 loose letters addressed to US Attorney of DC discussing the apparent owner of the bag being investigated. Approximately 3-4 months ago officer was requested by SAA as police presence of 4 individuals being interviewed, including the bag owner. It is unknown to the officer whether he is still employed.

>I wonder if Imran really planted the IT gear or if it was somebody in the "know" and left the breadcrumbs to open the floodgates.
Does anyone remember the thread from the night Imran was arrested, where a friend or relative claimed he was being framed? Is there an archive of that thread?

Nobody took the person seriously and it was assumed he was just doing damage control for Awan but maybe there was truth to what he was saying. He said Awan was being set up to take the fall and get the heat off of the important people.

>goy

Damn I missed that one. The credentials, Pak ID, and other copies are really interesting as it takes someone really close to him to get access.

Who is Mohammed Ashraf Awan?

I remember it. I didnt take it seriously either

>Who is Mohammed Ashraf Awan?
I don't know? I'm not that familiar with the Awan story myself.

>I remember it. I didnt take it seriously either
Any idea if it's archived somewhere and how to find it?

lol

good catch

It's archived.

Check here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/imran awan/start/2017-07-24/end/2017-07-27/

excellent! thank you.

One last bump for the night.

Think we can safely say the wife has flipped if she sets foot in the US.

This means we may finally start the swamp draining.with DWS

Trump did say it would be a big week

yup i remember that like it was yesterday, was like a month ago or so.

Do you remember anything he said that was of note? I can't remember the details very well and I didn't take it seriously at the time.

I have no doubt they are dangling a carrot for her. If I was facing some sort of legal anything on the other side of the globe I wouldn't move a single muscle. She was probably offered immunity or lesser charges on Imran. I wonder if she will be suicided prior to her return. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she never makes it back stateside.

Any keywords, phrases, or usernames to search for in the archives?

Immunity is the only thing that makes sense to me, but the article says she was going to face charges?

bump because find this thread now

Keywords? Awan, Debbie Wasserman lol

And all i remember was him saying that he was the IT guy taking the fall, bunch of deep state fags involved, but wasserman wasnt the one after him. Then others said he will be seth riched as it could bring down the house. Mostly people called him fag.

What they're offering her is textbook for someone who's gonna sing like a fucking canary.

She got a taste of US culture, likes it, and the lure of keeping it? She's gonna rat on all of them. Wasserman Schultz is pooping her panties as we speak.

She has something. They're offering her a LOT.

>Who in the fuck would come back to the US to be apprehended by LEOs.
Someone who's been offered a sweet, sweet deal to do so. Like immunity, money, and can stay in the US.

This story makes me happy.

Wheels are in motion goys.

>black bagged and taken to gitmo
OR
>go to trial

digits confirm

Find out when this shit started then look in the archive for dws posts around that date

>Who in the fuck would come back to the US
Someone who knows the CIA can operate however the fuck they want outside of the US with no rules at all, killing your entire family and bloodline or just flying a drone over you in Pakistan on a whim to blow up your entire house for what you've done and would rather stay alive instead.

CIA can't do shit, they bow to ISI.

confirmed.

It's cute that you're this naive.

bump

Got it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135846630/

Wasn't trump just able to have the debt ceiling raised by negotiating with the top dems?

Wonder why they are playing ball so friendly like?

He's got a lot of capital stored away, I'm guessing

A+ work user!

there's a lot of cash tucked away

gold too

more than people think, even people who think they are in the know

Receives millions of dollars, Imran is innocent I swear

I agree. No way she would return without gibing up the details.

Excellent!

No, he's siding with the Dems, because the fuckfaces in the GOP are refusing to push his agenda again.

He's doing exactly what I think he should be doing - "You assholes in the GOP don't want to do my stuff? Look what happens. Hey, pelosi, Schumer, what you got cooking?"

The way the GOP is going, the midterms are going to be bloody. I think if they don't pull in line by summer, Trump should go independant. Fuck 'em. Even Ann coulter published an article today saying "What the fuck, Repubs? Why are you there, if you're not helping Trump? You're there because of HIM."

I hate to see dems get any help, but fuck the GOP, they all need to go. I knew it was more fuckery when they put Romney's daughter in as head of the GOP.

Trumps gonna get the wall, one way or another. That's what he does - and if it means horse trading with the Dems to get it, and getting some high ranking Pubs defeated, so be it.

Archived it too
archive.is/66HTq

Who knows if he was larping but what he says about the backroom networks used by both Democrats and Republicans to evade lobbying laws sounds plausible. And if those networks exist what else is discussed/shared that is potentially illegal or even treasonous?

Most of the grandstanding is just that. A fucking show. See it all the time with attys. All fucking show in court and then they'll have dinner together that evening. He's bargaining with the dems to piss off the RINOs

no there is actually gold and cash tucked away

It seems to me that if you have a need to keep information secret, the information must be illegal, or at least highly damaging politically.

>is potentially illegal or even treasonous?
Depends. The military has what is called dirty-net for pen testing, research, remote access testing and other shit. It's basically a residential pipe to the internet with no filters. They also probably have a shit-ton of cellular hotspots. Any sort of travel is an excuse to have one and I have seen them handed out like candy.

tucked away where? what are you talking about?

The gold is all over the place, some of it's been traded on paper a bunch of times, if you know that secret you can make free money.

your digits confirm, but how do you do this?

also, who has stored gold all over the place and why? and what does that have to do with Trump?

when reality winner was arrested they said that she'd been communicating with "higher ups" on the darknet and that these higher ups were recruiting youngsters to do their dirty work

Are you talking about something similar to or even a continuation of this
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Collateral_Damage_-_part_1.pdf

Ignore him, he's one of those Sovereign Citizen retards. He'll probably start babbling about Admiralty Law next, and gold fringe on flags.

Trump is going to bring a whole bunch of secret money and gold into play, it's existed since before WWII and is a big secret, they even invented a fake scandal about some of it with fake bonds.

Here's one of the fake bonds.

bump for real thread

Here's one of the real bonds.

Now there are a metric shit ton of these bonds and they come with extras too.

the shilling has been intense the past 48 hours.

They hate Debbie nudes lol

I don't blame them.

>how to get your start in politics
she probably had an easy in compared to some

Just read through it. There seem to be plausible nuggets in there, however it seemed to derail later on in the thread. Possible LARP but a well spoken one. OP had 55 replies in that thread.

Just a bump and a reminder to sage obvious slide threads about Eurotrash doing a Michael Jackson in reverse. As a rule of thumb threads about race serve to have sperging stormfags slide by proxy. Godspeed!

I don't think it was a LARP but I have no idea if what the guy is saying is truthful. I think he did know Awan though, and was doing damage control.

bump

Yeah but the only thing I question is being his gay lover. If true that is quick way to get yourself identified and end up floating face down in the Potomac. Imran fucking dudes isn't surprising. There is a lot of that shit over in sand land.

Was this not the laptop that DWS went ape shit on the capital police in an attempt to get the laptop back? I think it was lost but then she went back and forth about it being hers, then Awan's.

George Webb has been saying there was 3 passports found with the laptop. One was a diplomatic passport from the UAE that he said was the one used for all of the trafficking.

when will Wasserman Schultz flee to Israel

Yes same laptop. She seemed to legit flip out.

Yes. It was said he was being framed for the Seth Rich murder. It was around the time when everyone thought him and SR were together the night of the killing.

if he awan wanted the feds to find the data, he probably would have left the drives and supplies in his garage for his next tenant, a marine, to find.

oh, wait.

if he's being framed, he wouldn't be mad about a government agent "finding" the stuff. and gosh, it took a few weeks to "find" it.

of course he's being framed, and alvi is coming back to save him.

Hope you didn't think nobody noticed

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135846630/#135882483

Good thread, bump

InB4 plane crash.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135846630/#135882483

OP in that thread was alvi. dun dun DUUUUUN.

when did trump say that? ffs it's about time something happens

Checked