Does anyone have the pic about Italians actually being white?

The one with the studies of the genetic makeup

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
quora.com/Were-the-Ancient-Greeks-and-Romans-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only North Italians, sorry

>most of worlds inventions that changed life came from Italy

Proof they were white is right there

>Take Naples in it
>only north Italy.
Ok.

>romans
>light hair, light eyes, light skin and high IQ
>very productive

>moors
>violent savages
>dark hair, swarthy skin, dark eyes, low IQ and violent tendencies

>modern italians
>???????

>modern italians
The first ones in the north, the second ones in the south

What about Abruzzi?

Is this the same guy who refuses to count anything after 1950?

Guys help, my dad is from the south and my mom is from the north. I got most of my dads features (dark hair, swarthy skin, dark eyes) but I got high IQ and very productive.

Am I huwhite lads?

t. wog
You all are mud-bloods and you have to back

Nor White nor American

>high IQ and very productive

White enough by my standards. It's the unproductive we need to be wary of.

Good enough for me. I intend on continuing my Italian lineage so whether I'm "white" or not doesn't really matter to me.

t. PVV tokkie
You can't be an American though. Ask the Founding Fathers.
>I'm Italian
Not even every Italian native agrees on that

I honestly don't believe spain and portugal did so few for science and arts
they were both world powers at once

Well fug, back to Australia I guess. I have the blood going for me but not the Italian culture and that's arguably just as important than the blood.

>tfw you're the eternal foreigner

Fuck yeah our dad's love pushing thier BBCs in our white mamsitas.

Mmm... imagine that... please. Mmm.

>back to Australia
Stay where you are. Australia was built by Anglo-Celtics for Anglo-Celtics

It's not hard to be a world power when all you are doing is spreading disease to jungle chinks in the Americas

What about my brother? He inherited the pale skin, lighter brown eyes, and lighter brown hair.

I guess he is whiter than I am but we're still brothers.

>ywn heft the weighty but giving Obsidian Tit Axe
Life was a mistake

Italians are NOT white.

North italy is supposed to be white, the langobards settled there and shit. The south, rome, neaples sicily, is more degenerate, low iq, crime ridden, mafia territory.

Damn right we aren't. Remember what those who today proudly call themselves "white aryans" were doing back at the time when we conquered almost the entire known world? They were troglodytes living in tribes, surviving by raiding and pillaging, with no culture and no law. I don't want to have anything in common with former shit flinging barbarians. By calling yourself "white" as an Italian, a Greek or a Spaniard you are actually insulting your own heritage.

Well, we're white but we're more than that, we are european mediterraneans, fathers of the christian Old Wolrd

>Priding yourself on being a shitskin
Name one, one med invention

>Protip
>Rome was white

There you go faggot, knock yourself out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

Try not to shart yourself when you finally discover that the nuclear reactor, personal computers and handguns were also our things.

N E D E R L A N D

You're practically a niglet, then. But that's okay. Some niglets are cool.

Thx famalamadingdong

I'm extra white

Swarthy yellow shitskin detected

No. If you are Italian, you are NOT white.

Italy is rightful black country since the roman empire

This chart is actually just a proof that slovenes did everything. The world is infiltrated by Slovene individuals, only recently more in the spotlight (a mistake of my brethren if you ask me)

Holy shit dude clean your fucking nails man my god were you fisting your own asshole or something wtflmao

you hairy ass ape

>Herro, I am a firthy gaijin just rike the lest of you

Portugal revolutionised maritime travel basically single-handedly. We really wanted those Asian shekels, Spain was blocking our trade.

Maybe that's the case for Spain, the Americas were secondary to us until later. Our thing was discovery and trade, and killing Muslims in the Orient. We mostly ignored European shenanigans because we were so far removed from them.

Get your anthropology right, faggot. Europeans grow body hair, sometimes lots of it. That's very characteristic from Caucasoids and one of the many differences between an European male an an Asian or African one.

Brainwashing people into thinking body hair is disgusting is just another joo media trick to put whitey at disadvantage. Body hair has always been seen traditionaly as masculine. If you can't grow beard or body hair you are not 100% genetically European.

tldr: Stop being a mongrel. Oh wait you can't.

>romans
>light hair, light eyes, light skin and high IQ
WE

W*ites have no culture. Cumskins literally have to appropriate proud melaninated Mediterranean culture as the basis of their western "civilization"

>when you're not white enough to know history
quora.com/Were-the-Ancient-Greeks-and-Romans-white

whites are subhuman trash, only an idiot would want to associate with them

>yellow
>has body hair like some kind of wolf

>when you have literally zero testosterone and aren't white.
Whites are the hairiest race.

>Italians actually being white

Italians are not white, never were and never will be

also that "study" you are talking about is a mishmash of info which just talks about non-caucasian elements in Italy, which otherwise has high affinity to west asia and the near east compared to other Europeans, especially the more south you go

and before some subhuman wewuzer albinos cum in their pants, the same west asian affinity and related lineages(J2) was already present in bronze age Greeks as confirmed by Minoan and Mycenean samples, the latter of which are very close to modern Siclians