POZNAN, NO!

I'M SUPPOSED TO GO THERE FOR A FEW MONTHS IN THE WINTER! ARE THE STREETS EVEN SAFE ANYMORE? WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** DOES POZNAN LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW!?

IS IT LIKE GERMANISTAN? BRITAINISTAN?

WHO THE HECK IS THIS KEK AND HOW DO WE GET HIM OUT OF LOCAL OFFICE?!

Please Poles, make Greater Poland great again, and freaking oust this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

local-life.com/krakow/articles/krakow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrocław#Etymology
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's a well known faggot, people hate him.

dont worry, not a single nigger will be imported.

Poland, they were meant to be invaded.

beginner's guide on how to never get elected again.
just him saying that alone means he's politically fucked for the rest of his life.

more like 'pozman'

Please...

I need my degree before Europe becomes third-worlded...

Can he really do anything, considering that he is only a local cu.ck politician?

Why has nobody assassinated this man yet? Please, someone do it.

>unironically uses the term "enrich"
LOL

Polanon, is there anyone contesting him already?

How do these idiots even get elected? It was the same way around Gdansk last time I visited (recently).

...with some liberal douche thinking he was the cat's ***, sitting on his local governmental seat.

Do these guys even have real power?

Wait lads... I might have an idea.

I heard this story about a guy who buried a pig in an area so moslems would not go around it.

>get pork
>bury pork all around Europe
>nomigrantslol.jpg
>enjoy nice, safe, peaceful Europe

fug, the polish girl i've been talking to lives in poznan. pls no

Masz dużo problemu.

Feelsbadman.

Poznan is literal shithole. They ride trams from 1960s, its full of gooks and hipsters, and there is not much interesting stuff outside small city center. Better go to Gdansk or Krakow

It has the major I want. Gdansk doesn't, and the staff at their college was nasty.

They gave me lots of crap when my application didn't go through.

m8, im a dirty pole studying in UK and when i return to poznan i will make sure that any goat fuckers will feel welcome by eating my fucking baseball bat.

Question though: would burying pork throughout the whole of Europe stop the invasion?

kek, they are so fucking stupid

Presidents of the 12 biggest cities in Poland (all of them are ((from PO)) party) signed a list in which they said that they are gonna take in refugees.
Our gov said that they cannot do it, since it is up to the state who gets the refugee status (border police is under minister of interior jurisdiction). They LITERALLY accomplished NOTHING but the society getting pissed off at them. In 2018 we have local gov elections and I guess that this cunt will be gone (he win 59% to 41% in 2014).

show me 1 city that isn't full of hipsters

anyway, the worst case scenerio is that Poznań is a German city, so we can always give it back to the Germans and take back our Lwów

won*

Please don't send him here. I love Poland but we only seem to get your liberals and chavs.

Not sure, but if I remember correctly there were already incidents in Poland with people throwing pig lard and pig heads on places where new mosques were supposed to be built.

We need more Poles like you

Don't worry, with political climate in boland and mindset of poles right now he will be called a jew and disposed quickly. It will not fly. People will give him a shitstorm.

I dont know man, but Ive travelled few big polish cities, and Poznan was the least impressive. City center is nice, but its not very big and its one of few interesting things there. Then there is city park, but it is full of mosqitos as wierd modern art (srsly you would find less mosqitos in swamp than in Park Solacki) and then there is that big lake at the other side of the city, where are all the hipstes, and there are very hardcore hipsters. Outside center and that lake, there are some nice places, but no people. Its dead city outside the major areas. Also extremely old and beaten up trams and a lot of Vietnamiese running their shitty bistros.
t b h Poznan looks like post commie shithole that never got outside post commieism. Krakow compared to that looks like a beacon of beauty.
Also it was extremely unsettling to see vending machine at a tram stop that sold food and drink together with female sanitary pads and baby diapers. WTF Poznan?

Poznań is fucking shit. Move to Cracow or Wroclaw.

If I was the emperor of polan I would take in some refugees but order them to be sheltered in that mayor's capitol building and also his home and his colleagues

They are already accepting refugees...

From EUROPE XD

Finally somebody made good choice!

Hey, you must be part of razem!

Get out, shill.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CENSORING YOURSELF? Do you know where the fuck you fucking are?

They are being paid off to do this. He's probably getting money and children to fuck, in order to support doing this. Illegal immigration has it's roots in organized crime, and this is no different. You don't just wake up one day and decide you want to "enrich" your neighborhood with third worlders.

You mean my location, Burger?

I'm a closet Burger.

No, I don't think he can.

Don't talk to Polish girls, faggot

If you want to say fuck, just say fuck not f*** and just say fucking not freaking. Holy shit

Why pretending to be me, faggot?

>talking to a polish girl from US
I hope you're also talking to 30 girls in your own state.

Why do you fuckers spell Posen and Krakau weirdly?
Also what the hell is Wroclaw?

>i don't like immigrants
>immigrates to another country

>dont worry, not a single nigger will be imported.
Shitloads of pakkies and arabs in Poznan though. I lived there for 6 years

Read above. Need a degree, and, there are some really good programs in Poland.

Have you ever even seen what freaking American college is like? I'm pretty sure that when you enter your university, you get right into the important stuff. Polish universities look spectacular.

American college for STEM major:
>take 2 social sciences classes
>at least 2-3 history classes
>50 bs classes
>end up paying 30k+ if you are not an illegal alien

Polish culture = shit.

A single refugee is a more cultured person than an entire city filled with Pollacks

You're also lucky if you can get all the labs and actual relevant classes you need before your college time is up.

Also, I'm pretty sure there are no SJWs on Polish campuses. I.e. the blue-haired land whale type.

polish culture is nothing to be proud of, but saying refugees are more cultured is a fucking stretch.

Poznań german? Back to school.

If culture=brutality, then you must be out of your mind.

Feelsbadman that you're in Germany.

An off-topic question that I can't seem to get the answer to: what do the election results look like in Germany?

I hope you fix your country too, because it seems like everywhere needs to be fixed.

I'm Polish.

Cracow is how tourists call Kraków.

No idea how to say Wrocław in English.

> Wrocław in English
Pronunciation is vrotzuav, but city's name doesn't have English counterpart. In German it is Breslau.

POZZED

Why use the language of Hell?
Demon jabber is all affect and pseudo affect because they propagate by affect.

Then don't cuss at all. Censoring yourself, you're still using the language, except it makes you look like a 12 year old autist.

Oh. Breslau . In Silesia right? Why can the Polish just call it the normal name?

can't, not can

Like, how much is a lot, are you saying?

Last year, my town was relatively migrant-free. This year, they walk in gaggles around my city. Even relatives are afraid of walking alone now.

Correction: Migrant free, save for one guy

Yes, in Silesia.

> Why can the Polish just call it the normal name?
You mean why city's name is not just Breslau or why is it Wrocław, i.e. too hard to pronounce for foreigners?

In Poland city majors don't have an jurisdiction to bring anyone. All visas, residencies, work permits etc. come from the government. So he may bring muslims by paying for their tickets, but they wont be alloyed to leave the airport because border guard is directly under the government.

This is just another virtue signalling by a leftard politician cunt.

What's your point, we are doing it.

>Cracow
that's an outdated spelling, English speakers spell it Krakow these days

local-life.com/krakow/articles/krakow

I'm saying why not just call the city Breslau like it's always been and everyone else calls it? Why you gotta have your own made up word for the place?

>Breslau like it's always been
The city is named after the Duke of Bohemia, Vratislaus (or Wratislaus) I, which is a Slavic name. The name Breslau is a German bastardization which came later

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrocław#Etymology
>The city's name was first recorded as "Wrotizlava" in the chronicle of German chronicler Thietmar of Merseburg, which mentions it as a seat of a newly installed bishopric in the context of the Congress of Gniezno.
We're just using the original name

Latin
>Vratislavia
or
>Wratislavia
or
> Budorgis

Czech
> Vratislav

Hungarian
> Boroszló

Jewish
> Brasloi

The world calls it Breslau. You lost the wars, you don't get to make the rules.

Poland wanted to fight in WWII, but they had a pact with France and Britain to not mobilize their forces unless France and Britain said so. When Germany invaded Poland, they only had 10-50% of their forces mobilized, and then France and Britain did nothing to help, essentially betraying Poland.

They did win against the Red Army in the Battle of the Vistula River and prevented all of Europe from becoming communist though.

ww2 wasn't the only war they lost dude. It was just the most recent one.

Presidents of good 10 big cities did the same recently, but the media doesn't like to report on this, I hope their opponents will.

Thinking about it, Poland is in a rather crappy location with Germany on the left and Russia on the right.

At least the Poles are still good at keeping other invaders out so far.

said dumb leaf getting mixed out of existence, go better suck some nigger cock

I've never seen one in real life. As far as I'm concerned there's no actual proof niggers exist.
We've got indians here. But we keep them fenced in on their reserve and the mounties round them out every time they get out.
I'm not worried about getting "mixed out of existence"

I'm objectivist.