Ok pol time for a quick and dirty way to cost corporations billions of dollars indirectly for supporting the left...

Ok pol time for a quick and dirty way to cost corporations billions of dollars indirectly for supporting the left. You know how these airlines are doing price gouging right now during the hurricane? Here's what we do. We go after the top 2 most left-pandering airlines and create a mass of memes and screenshots of their price gouging and spread them around the internet everywhere we can. We voted for Trump to end PC culture but it looks like he has a real soft spot for CEO's so we're going to have to do the dirty work ourselves.

Bonus targets: fortune.com/2016/06/06/fortune-500-companies-loved-by-liberals/

We're going to make these companies pay out of their wallets for supporting the enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-lobbyist-golf-course-membership-lists-ceos-contractors-revealed-a7932761.html
archive.is/iydxX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck, or not idk maybe we can just sit around in our pajamas and talk about how leftists inventing new genders is our primary threat.

I figure we let the boomers worry about getting the wall built and all that extra glamour stuff that makes Trump look powerful. We have the skills to make leftism an unprofitable business venture rendering our enemies without funding and unable to spread their ideology to future generations.

Think about it this way. We keep updated on Facebook's stock. Imagine if we could nudge it down just 1%. and then another 1%. Pretty soon we start chipping away at their ability to make a profit by making it known what their company is (a spyware company disguised as a social media network) and these small shifts equate to billions in lost revenue because of the size of their company. We need these monopolies to know that we're finally fighting back against the war they started against us about 8 years back.

Might be a good idea.

Im not defending them or anything but isn't it really dangerous to fly a plane during a hurricane

Agree. This is a good idea and things have been a bit slow progress wise lately.

You stupid fucking bong

Leftism appears to be the source of power for all of these corporations that go to war against us. Silicon Valley especially.

On the other hand Trump's willful inaction against leftist subversion had led to Facebook and Google stocks reaching new highs and having had their best momentum ever since Trump got elected. He's done a lot for CEO's by removing regulations.

As someone who has a wide range of interests from AI to social engineering to economics, Trump's actions make no sense when it comes to destroying PC culture. Trump frames these moves as boosting our economy but it's always at the net expense of his follower base. Facebook bans over 100,000 accounts a day for "hate speech" and Youtube is shutting down Trump's main supportive leadership base. It's almost as if he wants to prepare to transition away from us or he had this planned all along. Nothing really adds up with Trump if you look at it as an entire system. He has a real soft spot for CEO's.

the idea is to fly out before it happens

This could be good some low-level psyops never hurt anyone

Could also be worth investigating.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-lobbyist-golf-course-membership-lists-ceos-contractors-revealed-a7932761.html

Archive time
archive.is/iydxX

burgers on here are already defending it like the good bootlickers they are

Let the horn of shill hammerhand sound in the deep

One
Last
Time

>only the rich should live!
Whats the most SJW airline out there?

Is this babbys first experience with price gouging during disasters?

Nice trips but I think he is just letting things build up over time. Aushwitz wasn't built in a day.

>(((american))) airlines
Oyyyy vveeeyyyyyy
how American

>implying they're actually flying through it in the first place

Think about it like some Korean video game.

You're Mark Zuckerberg and you want to run for office in 2020. Easy, steadily ban/shadowban/postblock millions of conservative accounts to change the public's perception.

You're the CEO of Youtube and those pesky white anti-semites are starting to get your profits down? Start deleting their accounts and even call up daddy Google to start deleting their gmail accounts so they can't access their important emails and data for work. You essentially have the power to destroy the most powerful members of your opposing political party with the power of a delete button and a horde of lawyers.

You could easily do billions of dollars of damage to the demographic who wouldn't vote for you as a tech CEO with all of your other CEO buddies.

Here's the thing, this isn't hypothetical. It's been happening for the past 8 years.

>price gouging

It's called supply and demand you fucking communist turd. Money is used as a rationing device as demand outpaces supply.

1.) /pol is not your personnal army ,fuck off.
2)Most people here shill for capitalists ,they dont give a shit about equality or greedy faggots making profits from ripping people off.
Pol is dead

>American
>Bootlicker
what a surprise

>prices are in CAD
What the fuck? Why are Canadians booking flights? Fuck this fake news

Yes, it is. OP is a faggot who likes talking to himself.

if you took the initiative and started this thread with some strong OC people would've followed you

Alright I guess I gotta explain this in black in white since you're all autistic fucks who can't see the obvious plan here.

No shit retard. And? I know what it's called, you think anyone is going to care besides a handful of pedo libertarians? This is called strategy.

You have enemies.
Those enemies have leaders.
You find those leaders.
You find their weaknesses.
You come up with a plan to make them broke instead of whining all day on the internet about the niggers fucking your white sister and how you're not willing to do shit about it.

Oh come on now, that picture. You all know thats presumably a joke because of how the government subsidizes air routes.

If I booked about three weeks ahead, I can get from Cleveland to Miami AND BACK nonstop for less than $200, even less if I take a stop. They are two major hubs on a busy route of some distance.

But if I wanna go from Erie to Philly tomorrow, they would probably charge $500 one way, with stops no less.

The airlines figure if you have the coin to fly a short distance at short notice, you can pay more. Something about that pic isnt telling the whole story. I completely believe they could charge that much, but some part of the story is being left out.

True, I should have noted that it's an example pic for the current flood of these kinds of photos that have been popping up on social media. Point is that we can use these stupid social media trends to always make it bad for Leftism inc.