American House Prices

Australia is in the grips of one of the worst housing bubbles in history (most houses in Melbourne/Sydney 1million+)

and Americans can literally buy 2 bedrooms houses for less than $13,000 - fuck it, I'm on the next plane over.

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/650-NE-122nd-St-North-Miami-FL-33161/43982484_zpid/
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/house_type/0-150000_price/0-544_mp/29.609805,-98.496122,29.480626,-98.672934_rect/12_zm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm glad your house prices are so high because now I'm a millionaire, thanks mate

Gary Indiana if full of niggers. Notice the police tape on the house.

Welcome to beautiful Gary Indiana. Birth place to Michael Jackson and the graveyard of American industry.

i bought my house in rural new york for 125k. enough land to farm and shoot guns.

never been happier

you are going to love it in Gary

>Gary Indiana

go for it mate.
can't wait to see you on liveleak.

>cheap houses

Yeah if you want to be in the worst ghetto in the country

Why is this so hard for Europeans to understand?

this

It's in niggatown.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
k

>Melbourne/Sydney

No shit mate. If you want to buy a house in the city, it's always going to be priced through the nose. That's the same everywhere.

A house like in your picture is probably way in the boons, or even more likely, in a high crime area. Hence it being cheap

This triggers the yuropoor

>4 beds 2 baths 2,104 sqft
>$160,000

zillow.com/homedetails/650-NE-122nd-St-North-Miami-FL-33161/43982484_zpid/

>only flooded once

Retard. That's Gary, Indiana. The biggest little city in the us infected by nogs. That's police tape on the front step. Someone was probably murdered in there

>Gary, Indiana
>mfw read a story somewhere some niggers in Gary went to a train yard, hijacked one of those big crane magnets, and actually stole a fucking train car

that's probably a tear down, someone will buy it just to demolish and build a new one

What's wrong with Gary? Seems like a nice place to raise a family, especially with houses that cheap.

just waiting for that chink bubble to burst and i can snap up a six pack of investment properties

607 reporting in

>What's wrong with Gary? Seems like a nice place to raise a family, especially with houses that cheap.

you could have googled that it in less time than it takes to reply in your thread. don't waste my fucking time cunt. tired of your shit. kys.

I was gonna say, I can buy three of those cash right now.
There's got to be something wrong with it.

I'd take this over anything I can get here for that money.

>fridges are nigger colour in Australia
Ours are all white here

>fuck it, I'm on the next plane over

That's not how immigration laws work.

It's a screenshot from a house in America, you dumbfuck leaf. The address is right there in the screenshot.

are you too stupid to understand what "median" means?

>nigger infested neighborhood
>plumping is fucked, furnace is fucked, water heatet is fucked, flooring is shit, roof is shit

Yeah I mean just kill all your neighbors and put $80k into the house and you've got a real solid house

Hey I'm a licensed REALTORĀ® in the State of Missouri, are you interested in buying, selling or investing in real estate?

is that yellow tape? was someone just murdered there?

>Shoot Guns
>New York

What?

I live in a town bordering Gary. It's poor, there are no stores left, It's like -10F in winter, the school's have no money, and that house probably has $40K in taxes owed. At one point Gary was the murder capital of the US but now it has lost 3/4th of It's population so It's not as dangerous.

I'm happy for you user, I'm glad my parents said they would help me with a deposit for a house

I just sold a three bedroom condo for $714,000. It has gotten to the point where cuck sheds cost a bit less than houses... For example, I bought a house for $845,000 just fifteen minutes away in a nice cul de sac.

Dude. You might want to do a little research on Gary, Indiana before you pack your bags. There are more Africans there than in Africa. It is the southern suburb of Southside Chicago.

Move to the sunny coast or perth then.
Get a 2 story house for 400k.

how the fuck are Canadians so rich? are your wages also high af to match those prices or is it just a buble?

I watch house hunting shows from the US and people routinely buy homes for under $200k in secondary market cities.

You realize you'll live around almost exclusively niggers right?

>buying houses tied up with HUGE debt
>buying houses in the negroid-mexican-chink-indian country of USAistan

Lots of blacks, but parts are nice.

You can find houses in white areas in the rural Midwest for around the same price

You can find free homes in Baltimore, MD or Detroit, MI. I'd start their and move your way up to the $10,000 home.

In most of the US you can buy a 3-5 bedroom home for under 200k. It's just that faggots and Jews live in huge metropolises so they push it as the only way to live.
I plan to buy a few dozen acres and build my own, though. Modern housing is built like shit, you'll get a sturdier house by using methods from the 1800's.

Is that a rape hotel for your future wife? You surely don't want to relax around blacks.

That house has crime scene tape in front of it

It's a shit suburb of Chicago, super violent, lots of crime. it's cheap because no one we wants to live there

id buy just that room for that price considering the chink home invasions here in NZ and the value of sheds being 200k. Thats how fucked it is man, honestly its become comical. People renting of their bus in their backyard and people lining up to rent it, because of a literal broken immigration policy migration surge, in a country with only 4.4 million and a simultaneous Chinese home market snatch up beneath our feet. Same thing going on in Aus.

They literally couldnt speed up the genocide any further. "Take it all you dirty goy!"

2 s t o r e y

>The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American, 10.7% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race were 5.1% of the population. Non-Hispanic Whites were 8.9% of the population in 2010,[31] down from 39.1% in 1970

ya the houses that go for $13,000 are in bad neighborhoods

a 950sqft house in an all white neighborhood are $230k and up

You can certainly live in Gary. You'd have to be careful at night and get a big dog but people do. I drive though it every day. It's fine, White Americans are just terrified of poor black people. Meanwhile a Bhuddist Temple just opened in Gary last year. Asians know a good deal when they see one.

You dumb fucking emu bull prepper. Houses are (((cheap))) in some places in America because of hidden reasons. Sometimes it's niggers, sometimes a water sewage treatment place nearby, but there is always a reason a house is (((cheap))). Idiot. But hey go live in a nigger infested shithole, I'm sure they'll get a laugh at your weird accent as they rape and kill you

This is true.

It's all pine frame on slab for new builds here. With a smorgasbord of crappy cladding on the outside.

Complete rubbish.

not NYC I'm guessing.

No, they're not high as fuck for most people, especially in the Vancouver area. We have a family income of about $150k, so we are fortunate. We got lucky with our condo and will have a huge down payment, which will only make our new mortgage a bit more expensive than the last one.

Most people get into much larger mortgages with lower incomes and become house poor. When the interest rates level out after the increases, you're going to see a lot of people sell or get foreclosed.

We went into our condo with 5% down on $479k and sold it at $714k with $443k owing. Insanely good timing on our part... If we waited to buy, we wouldn't have been able to save enough to keep up with the market.

One reason to sell our place and buy a house was to get a solid 20% payment onto a mortgage so we could weather any storms... Just so happens houses are declining in value, so we got this nice home for cheap, relative to the market.

The other houses we looked at were $875k tear downs that were bid up to $920k+ just days after we looked at them.

We found this house at $829k and threw a bit extra at them to secure the deal. We should be pretty comfy, but I have to stress exactly how much better off we are than most.

Nope. All around NW Indiana are cheap homes for whites. Check Porter Indiana or Griffith Indiana. White towns with $120K houses.

No one should want to live in the JewSA.

the housing market is highly inflated, the bubble will soon pop and the chinese who have been propping it up will start moving out once it starts to crash

"gidday mates! im the new lad who moved in. bloody cheap this town is, cor! how bout we chuck some shrimp on the ba..."

The smart thing is to buy in metro areas between 250,000 and 1 million people.

In a city with 69 murders per 100k people.

if people could buy a house for 13k there would be a lot less depressed people about. knowing you have your own home, your own piece of land and you haven't been financially raped for it. but obviously they don't want you to be able to afford a house, they want you to have to slave away for years, paying taxes and everything else, then you might get the opportunity to buy, but it's a big might, nearly impossible for average people nowadays without being a slave to the bank.

>and the chinese who have been propping it up will start moving out once it starts to crash

I don't know about that. when they invest chinese buy more than just homes but escape from china into civilization (education, health care, clean air, security etc etc), and holy fuck there are a lot of chinese in china

New york is a state you mongoloid

Same deal here in Vancouver, actually. The further east from Vancouver you go, the cheaper the houses get. But the way the geography works, east is basically the only way to go and the traffic makes it less feasible. In Mission you can buy an okay house for $350k. A few of my friends have gone out there and you get a lot more land and house for your dollar. We might have gone out to Maple Ridge, But our kids are pretty established in their schools, so we just moved to the next city over and compromised. It's going to be about a twenty minute drive to get our kids to school in the morning, but it's ultimately worth it.

My house has the trans-canada trail next to it. The range is five minutes away by car. Tons of trails and spawning rivers nearby. Great neighborhood. This house would be over a million dollars anywhere else and I don't know how we got it. The inspectors report came in and everything is fine aside from some small shit that I can fix myself.

Sure you can buy a cheap house, but you then have to put up with a 2 hour commute everyday.

>Literally has crime scene tape in the real estate photo

Go for it buddy

>Gary Indiana

Should be free desu m8, Gary is a shithole

>tfw 1 bedroom apartment with Kitchen, living room, bathroom, laundry room and dining area for 600 a month with all bills paid.
>tfw located downtown in my city and surrounded by old retired white people.

God Bless Texas.

Not true in Washington state. I live an hour and a half north of Seattle and its still at least 350k for your average house. This fucking state man.

>Gary, IN
No Thanks

AYE LMAO.

> "Newly Decorated with African Artifacts."

Gary Indiana is a shithole. I live like 20-30 minutes from there and that place looks like a fucking warzone with burned out, bombed, abandoned buildings rotting to shit.

North Dakota is way too cold for you mate. It's a desolate wasteland, but the opposite of what you're used to.

still paying out 7200 a year with nothing to show for it. like leasing a car.

I don't want to make someone else rich by giving them money every month.

Go take a trip to China and you'll see why it's not a bubble. A family-sized apartment in a second-tier city over there goes for $400,000+

Everyone here in the west knows that Chinese cities are already plagued by pollution that shaves 20 years off your lifespan and are built from materials that will be lucky to last 50 years, but how many know that all these homes are only on a 70-year lease rather than owned in perpetuity? Or that a quality piece of Australian beef goes for $100 in the supermarket?

Australia has low pollution, great standard of living, geopolitical isolation, relatively low population density, rigorous food and building standards, free gibs, and freehold land to boot.

$1 million for a house in an Australian city is an absolute steal

I'm so thankful that I'm a lone child inheriting this house in Sydney, I only hope I have the money to pay the rates and keep it. I can foresee droves of young chinese coming over here and snapping up homes on daddy's money in the next few decades. All the joe blows getting by renting will be done for, gradually being shifted into shit-tier apartments for life, and as for buying your own home - forget about it, unless you've already got it lined up in the next few years. Even if you can afford it, you're going to get a cramped two-story piece of crap that falls apart in a few decade, as new homes are being built with cheap and dirty chinese materials. Look on the recent news and you'll see we're already witnessing the results in some places. Will be even worse when the SEA migrants replace the bogans as cheap construction labor.

That commiefornia fucking AR infuriates me. Jesus Christ, putting a rifle grip on the gun changes nothing. It might actually give the gun more stability in shooting to be honest.

In the US anything under 100k is in a flat out catagory 4 nignog area

$13k lol... sure if you wanna live in niggertown or the motherfucking desert or in the middle of nowhere. Go for it.

in texas it is extremely reasonable to own a home. Even in the larger cities. the last recession barely hit here. only thing is careful with property taxes.

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/house_type/0-150000_price/0-544_mp/29.609805,-98.496122,29.480626,-98.672934_rect/12_zm/

the police tape in front of the door is worrying though

>terrified of
More like disgusted by honestly

m8.

I'm from Poland, but also, I looked it up and North Dakota has the highest percentage of white people, and the lowest percentage of minorities, so I'll take it.

North Dakota sounds like heaven on earth.

Theres a reason that house is only 13K aussie bro

You are literally going to have to dodge bullets, pit-bulls and the niggers owning them. If you love worldstar hiphop and want to see that shit go down in your front yard every day then by all means move there.

>North Dakota sounds like heaven on earth.
It's basically Northern Kazakhstan except the people speak English.

$13,000 is thirteen thousand dollars too many. A nice sheboon got this house for free. A year later a white lady moved into be her maid.

Are you a sheboon too? If so, the houses are yours for the taking.

If you are from Poland then you can imagine what Gary looks like. How those buildings that are slowly decaying after being bombed and burned out during WW2 and are still slowly sinking back into the earth? That's what Gary IN looks like.

tax sales houses are often condemned, may need 100,000 in to be livable
you have to buy them blind, as far as you know the oil tank at that property leaked and now you are on the recieving end of a million dollar environmental bill
theres a reason someone walked away from their home over a few thousand bucks
though niggers do it because they are lazy and stupid
look for a youtube channel called the Shea Show, dudes a property manager dealing with all the niggers in detroit
will activate your almonds

>tfw your rent foes up $20
>tfw your rent goes up $30
>tfw your rent goes up $50
It NEVER goes backwards. Maybe a $20 raise one year isn't so bad, but when after 5 years you are paying $100 more (30%). That hasn't just wiped out any wage growth, it's stopped you accumulating any capital for half a decade.

>Gary, Indiana
kek, that's worse than detroit...

>Are you a sheboon too?
I can be. Race is a social construct.

Enjoy the constant straight line winds that come across the plains and the freezing to death that goes along with it in the winter. Here in Minnesota we have pretty shit winters sometimes, very cold and lots of snow, but I once spent two weeks in ND for week during the winter. Coldest, most miserable 2 weeks of my life

Yeah but I wasn't talking about Gary, I was talking about Bismarck for $155k.

Consider it an investment in your future, because shitskins can't handle the cold.

My be nice to be a boomer getting these prices by selling 14 white generations worth of accumulated wealth...

Minnesota is full of Sudanese.

checked
fucking leaf

>That commiefornia fucking AR infuriates me. Jesus Christ, putting a rifle grip on the gun changes nothing. It might actually give the gun more stability in shooting to be honest.

Commiefornia/NY AR's are mostly disgusting.

>Jesus Christ, putting a rifle grip on the gun changes nothing. It might actually give the gun more stability in shooting to be honest.

It may ruin the ergonomics of the gun as grip is further back in many cases and trigger remains where it is on most lowers. Stupidest thing in NY/Commiefornia guns is lack of muzzle devices, lets have more flash, noise and less recoil control on gun because fuck safety. Suppressor isn't magical crime tube that completely eliminates noise, but it is still mostly safety device as it protects hearing. Also rifles aren't usually guns criminals use as those can't be easily concealed, even if criminals use rifle... they don't give a fuck about restrictions.

Pic kinda related, one of the very few nice looking NY/California compliant AR's.