MEME FLAGERS MUST READ

the only flags anybody should see should see when they're on this increasingly popular website is real country flags. stop larping, an caps.... Are you fucking kidding me? Isis flag?take the shitposting to /bant/!we are apart of a cause that seems to be loosing a culture war (not for long though ) so if you have serious beliefs in our cause stop shooting us in our own foots! I'm now talking about the disgusting hoards of nazi flag flyers.theyre everywhere and it's breaking my heart that they don't realize they are disgusting. repeat after me if you use the nazi flag on Sup Forums... I AM EITHER A BUTTMAD LIBERAL, AN UNDERAGE NEWFAG, OR A SHITPOSTER.AND I NEED TO LEAVE.
IF HOWEVER IM A NAZI FLAG USER BUT I BELIEVE IN THE RIGHT WING CAUSE THATS SENSIBLE AND POSSIBLE,ILL REALIZE ITS DISGUSTING HOW MUCH I HAVE BEEN HURTING OUR CAUSE WITHOUT CARE OR REALIZATION. I PROBABLY DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT IM A JOKE OF A HUMAN FOR LARPING SOMETHING THATS A JOKE! I KNOW WHAT'S POSSIBLE AND YET I'VE BEEN HURTING US TERRIBLY JUST FOR A FEW LAUGHS. PATHETIC! NAZIS KILL YOURSELVES. YOURE HURTING OUR CAUSE . A LOT OF PEOPLE COME HERE EVERY DAY YET YOU'RE SURPRISED WE'RE NOT GETTING THE AMOUNT OF NEW SUPPORTERS AS WE'D LIKE TO SEE(WE ALL KNOW MORE AND MORE NORMIES ARE WAKING UP EVERY DAY, BUT IT COULD BE SO MUCH MORE )
If you're shitposting with the flag and le genocide we can make it happen le fourth Reich crap knock it off.

if you're a sub human with a small enough brain to think we can win the cultural war with nazi crap, if you're human enough to let memes make you so stupid. Begin realizing you desersv death

I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING, SLAMMING MY ARMS DOWN ON MY DESK RIGHT NOW JUST THINKING ABOUT NAZI POSTERS

>NAZIS KILL YOURSELVES. YOURE HURTING OUR CAUSE
t. civic nationalist

Fuck you.

but i have to LARP. it's why i come here

REMINDER

everyone with half a brain knows memeflags are a fig leaf for canadians (no pun intended)

Bump

>loosing
Stopped reading there.

Hur dur typo
Fuck off

This website was never meant for serious discussion, but I agree that Nazi larpers are the worst.

A series of typos commonly made by esl, underage or retarded people.

It's probably the most pathetic thing I've see on this site. What's the point of a politics board if we can't now anyone's nationalities and inquire about their business?

You could simply ask.

You post a chilean thing and ask, hey chile how it's going weon?

And then you'll know, instead of wanting to know what's going on in chile by a chilean flag posts in larp/bait thread

This is now a "meme flag" appreciation thread

this is that "the movement" shit again isnt it.

>we are apart of a cause that seems to be loosing
You must be 18 to post here newfag

>Canadians
>Australians
>Muslims especially:
>Turkroaches
>LOOS and assorted chinks
All the undesirables. I put in feedback to allow memeflags for only passfags but they didn't go for it

Hello newcancer, ideology flags predate your shitty country flags.

Why do country flagposters hate anonymity on an anonymous website so much?

All BLM are aussie too. Every /auspol/ thread.....

Youre too emotional to be from the right user.
This board is satire. Calm the fuck down.
Did you forget to take your meds?
Telling other people what to do, and how to be is a leftist move.
You need to lurk moar.

Does this count?

Yeah you are an insufferable faggot for having that flag.. Your worse than the nazi larpers