Young german letf-wing politician ask on facebook for anti-german movie suggestions

>young german letf-wing politician ask on facebook for anti-german movie suggestions
>preferably ones with german people dying in it
>someone screencaps it
>gets shit storm
>gets rape and death threats
>cries on telephone interview about it
>"only right-wing and nazis threatens her"
>it was all a dumb joke
>people didn't get it was satirical
>...
>gets removed from the electoral list

but at least she has some tits
use google-translate, I'm too stupid to link it

mopo.de/hamburg/politik/hamburger-linken-politikerin-morddrohungen-nach-verstoerendem-facebook-post-28368424

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz57oKnwpk8
theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/13/us-food-waste-ugly-fruit-vegetables-perfect
archive.is/j5gOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poor girl says she just used the wrong words....

before you go all "nice tits wan fuk" remember she's a container-vegan.

Of course it was satirical. Ignore all my other (((opinions))) over the years.

Joke's on her, I've got AIDS.

>rape and death threats are fine if right wingers do it
That's an Achmed way of thinking.

If she wants to troll, let her get called out for being a dumb cunt, don't need more than that.

So....did she get any good suggestions?

a what?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws

A vegan looking for food in trash.

>container-vegan
What's that?

>A vegan looking for food in trash.
This has to be fake.

nope.

this plus only the vegan stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz57oKnwpk8

Wie zum Teufel gilt das nicht als Volksverhetzung?

''Antijüd...''

I thought you cunts were supposed to be rich.

>German left
>Colonialism and racism is okay, when Israel does it

No loss then.

that's why throw so much away.
No seriously, stores can't do much if things expire

>I thought you cunts were supposed to be rich.

Look at her, she is coming from an upper middle class family and is bored. This has nothing to do with her economical status, she is just a fucking twat.

Why... in the fuck... would you do that. Holy fucking shit, Hans.

No but why are your kids digging through trashcans? I get it, it's supposed to be some anti-capitalist statement or whatever, but this is pathetic lad.
Why are their parents letting her do this? I'd get my ass beaten if I got caught digging through bins like a fucking tramp.

Bomber Harris do it again!

>This is what the German future looks like
heh

Perhaps the most scary thing in German politics is the Linke and Grune parties...scary shit that they get +20% combined.

she looks like standard american trash. we really have exported our degeneracy to the rest of the world.

damn I bet she is absolutely crazy in bed

You think SPD is any better?

Dude.... Where's the tits?

Exactly, it's a statement and some form of hobby for those bourgoise lefty hipster types.
They overdid it so much, supermarkets now have to lock their trash.

She is studying. Parents can not intervene anymore. Shouldve done it earlier. I agree.

Allthough, i agree, that the amount of food, that is thrown away is a fucking desaster, but Jesus Christ, dont dig in the trash, woman.

Germany, if this is how your politicians look, you have issues bigger than what I expected

>anti-capitalist statement
Not so much. Ofc these fuckers don't want to pay for anything, but if a banana is brown you can't sell it but still eat it. Stores don't have a system or a law for what to do with expired stuff other throwing it away.
Also not just left kids do it, you can see homeless people or people with a very low income doing it too.

Now it's clear...

Hitler shouldn't have genocided Jews, he should have genocided his own people. Without Germany, Europe would be a better place.

Germans seem to be the biggest cucks around hellbent on destroying their history, abandoning Christianity and dragging the rest of Europe down with them.

WW3 when?

>refugees welcome, just not in israel
these kikes are like a parody of themselves

Our CDU and BE get almost 20% together, and if you had PS they get more than 60%

Heh, one fella of ours shared her bullshit on a german website, then the big purge started. We shared it and send it to Gysi and her party. Fucking containervegan-whore.

>Perhaps the most scary thing in German politics is the Linke and Grune parties.

Why is the Linke scary? Not some meme-argument please. Genuinely curious. I thought their anti-military intervention and social programm was very convincing. A contrast to the neoliberal economics all other parties in the Bundestag are for.

Ahhh I needed this. That is a Top Kek indeed ^_^

>dont dig in the trash, woman.
B B B- But its trendy !!!

She is a cutie and a based follower of the Frankfurt School, fuck off reactionary scum.

Massaker, Vertreibung, Deportation – Das ist deutsche Tradition!

I just can't believe it. Jews have German kids eating out of trash cans again. The Weimar Republic is back, minus the homogeneity. And this time they didn't have to use poverty to compel German girls to be whores that sift through the trash for food, they have been mentally conquered so thoroughly that now they will volunteer. Stunning.

hast die wampe vergessen

Deutschland ist scheiße – ihr seid die Beweise!

Soooo, does anyone have any better pics of her tits, or what?

Trust a fuckin pom to side with Jews over his cousins.

she's batshit insane everywhere, all the time.

>B B B- But its trendy !

I know exactly where this cunts futere is headed to.
>Gets out of university
>Gets a job
>Inherit money
>Become conservative as fuck

You know, i think Marx was right with his
"Das Sein bestimmt das Bewusstsein".
These idiots are students, so they actively want to fit in that mold. A second later, they change everything they stood for. Because their whole worldview is shallow as fuck.

>Without Germany, Europe would be a better place.
Europe would be a better place without nation states and capitalist plus xenophobe island creatures. You guys have invaded the entire planet and left most civilizations in poverty, you are almost as bad as Germans.

>don't even try fighting against world banking cartels and politicians, just cut straight to killing yourself

You used to march to the sound of gunfire. Now you shrink and skitter away at words like "racist" and "xenophobe", because justice for your raped, murdered, and cannibalized daughters is just too hard.

You murdered your German brothers and sisters. You get the domination you deserve.

>Deutschland ist scheiße – ihr seid die Beweise!

Bait woanders, loser.

Wer Deutschland nicht liebt, hat Soziologie studiert

well at least they are creating jobs in the future when when they are all locked up in loony bins!

>Sup Forums still asks "when will we hit peak Weimar?"

Wow, why aren't you killing these people?

>lives in the richest country in Europe
>eats from a trash bin

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Hey wait. Germany attacked ally of Britain first, isn't it?

>I just can't believe it. Jews have German kids eating out of trash cans again.

I think that "trend" started in the US, senpai. Thanks for that.

While i in no way want people to eat out of the bin, this is just atrocious. Half of the food is thrown away. Half. That is just ridiculous for any society.
theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/13/us-food-waste-ugly-fruit-vegetables-perfect

I have to agree, sociology opened my eyes.

Von der Saar bis zur Neisse, Bomben drauf und weg die Scheisse (:

archive.is/j5gOY

pathetic. she should off herself for consistency

"hi i am a politician for the German people"
"can you recommend anti German movies with german people dying in it?"
"why you bigot ass Germans suddenly so angry i just wanted a movie recommendation what are you racist?"

Keep in mind this after germans opened their borders for 2,5 years and got flooded by people and some of them killed,raped and abused germans while the police protects the abuser and tells the victims to shut up.

I mean how stupid can you actually really be?! Is there a limit to stupidity or not?!

>implying treaties with Belgium or Poland existed for any reason other than to grant casus belli

It's thrown away because people don't want to eat expired food.

>flag
>post
Subtle humor is the best humor

You act as if food is a finite resource stop being retarded

Kek I hope it opened your eyes to how useless your existence is.

yes but most shit is still eatable. As said before, if your poor as fuck or want to protest against it in a way nobody will ever hear about your protest, it's a good method.
I mean look at that tummyand this for no money

>nicht verstehen why I can't just annex this pretty countries around me :(

which first genocided germans in danzig. your point?

We call them freegans here

>call for the death of germans
>cry and call the police when you receive death threats

All the best of Germany died fighting for the fatherland or in its defense.

What Germany was left with was the weak and the women. Perfect subjects for the Jews to brainwash as a means of petty vengeance for their imagined slight and to secure their ill-gotten piece of dirt in the middle east.

First tell me more about this 'genocide'.

Poland was just used to get the war we had been planning since 1936. We wanted to re-arm fully and have Germany completely encircled before war, but Hitler managed to stop that. We also wanted a alliance with you prior to the war but Stalin preferred to let the West mutually destroy itself, then invade the weakend Europe and communise it.
Poland was not a ally, we didnt give a shit about them and happily left them to rot under communism

wait, we're talking of Miss Rambatz, aren't we?

>country is under Stasi rule for years

>they still have no problem with shit like antifa

Why are europoors so cucked to Marxism?

The French were genociding the Germans in Alsace region as well. This was all marginally documented post WWI. It was focused between Protestant and Catholics. French would clear out the German ethnic trash from the region. Poles did the same. Russians did and do the same. Everyone does.

>You act as if food is a finite resource stop being retarded
>Overfished oceans
>Too much fertilizer in every ground
>Chopped down rain forests for Soja Fag Vegans

Germans aren't cucks, they are regretting their mistakes unlike confederates that seem want to repeat them.

Next war will be the end of the "white man", it'll end up "mulatt" and "coffee" man. Whites are too stupid because of all the propaganda targeted at them...

>Wie zum Teufel gilt das nicht als Volksverhetzung?

Sie meinte es wohl ironisch. Kein Plan, was das sollte tbqh.

Since G20 at Hamburg we finally start to talk about left violence

>t. the eternal anglo
You fucks ruined Europe

"Future"

>The French were genociding the Germans in Alsace region as well.

you faggots think every german that stubbed his toe was a genocide

Their only mistake was lost the war.

wir werden das Bolschewistenpack ausrotten .

>Germans seem to be the biggest cucks...

Sure!

i have a comfy job in my local university :^)

>yes but most shit is still eatable.
Can you even hear yourself

Its was Catholics Alsatian who felt French against Protestant (((Alsatian))) who were german untermensch
(I'm Alsatian btw)

>i cannot understand satire

Was bricht den Nazis das Genick? Antideutsche Staatskritik! :)

>We call them freegans here
you beat me to it famalam
they're generally middle class or rich kids too

Literally a parasite, congratulations.

>Wer Deutschland nicht liebt, hat Soziologie studiert

Alter, ich bin der letzte, der die Anti-Deutschen Spacken hoffiert, aber "Detschland lieben" ?

Alte Menschen sammeln flaschen auf der Straße, um ihre winzige Rente aufzubessern, Obdachlose überall, der Mittelstand wird massiv zur Kasse gebeten, während Großbanken und andere Riesenkonzerne unsere Gesetze schreiben und unsere Steuergelder stehlen.

Ich liebe dieses Detuschland nicht und will dass es sich dahingehend verändert, dass deutsche Bürger einen höheren Lebensstandard und politische Kontrolle haben. Ich würde es lieben, wenn es den Menschen um mich rum besser ginge. Irgendeine pseudo nationalistische Phantasie, die über diese Verhältnisse hinwegtäuschen soll, ist abstoßend und dient nur denjenigen, die diese Misstände aufrechterhalten wollen.

what the fuck?