archive.is/Vt8Va
liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759
m.twitter.com/PartyGoy/status/905492743308304385
archive.is/XII3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Millano's pizza is pretty top notch.

lol

a picture is worth 1000 words

I know which one I want to come to my house when a pack of niggers is robbing and stabbing me

>being a stupid fuck who doesn't help her but takes a pic instead

does this count

sex-negative feminists are so funny

i actually feel bad for that girl. kinda triggered even seeing pizza being misused but i still don't blame her it just don't feel right. she deserves better, no matter her history or station in life she should have made it home with that pizza intact and microwaved just like my mum used to microwave it and sit down and have it for breakfast and think about her poor life choices.

This

What the fuck Goy? Goy wake her up

my big fat greek

the agony

Obviously the girl. They will immediately begin raping her and ensure your escape.

Promoting scientific advancement by encouraging men to develop artificial wombs to replace them

Would you eat it?

That's kinda hot.

ray's pest control

shlomos are unwanted in this thread, we've got enough of you in feminism as it is

this natural mentality men have towards women is what brought us here, it was inevitable, you simply cant do politics with decisions based on feelings no matter how well meaning they are

Savage. Well done, leaf

Improving the gene pool by stopping feminists from reproducing

Kek can't you guys own guns?

Ron Perlman is looking rough

where can i get fresh pizza at 8am

The worst part is, other men will feed into this by calling you gay and disowning you for thinking this is a bad thing for society.

I do feel bad for her, but you may be enabling be decisions. If she is exhausted from working and being a single mother because her husband died that is truly sad, of course he should have had life insurance.

If on the other hand she let douchebag dudes jizz in her, then let her and fallen pizza be a warning to young ladies.

its still on top of the base sheet, and even if the bottom did touch, the upper part of the pizza hasnt come into contact with the group, so therefore I would scoop it back into its box and walk off the train riddled with shame and embarrassment, but at least id have heaps of pizza to eat when I got home.

"floor" not group. Bourben and marijuana doesnt mix too well ;)

Fact: all worker ants are females. Male "drones" only hatch once a year and die soon after.

I don't want to participate in this thread. I don't feel hate. I feel sadness. Entire generations are being lost. You can't decide to start fixing your life alone and dried up at 42, realizing you were wrong. The damage is permanent. This thread is too sad to be in.

>fallen pizza
lol

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. How do they not realize the irony of this

>I cant deal with no longer having less then 100% custody because even 50% custody is nigh unbearable
>fuck the father of my children though I don't care that I was trying to make him have 0% custody and his feelings dont matter mine do

How hard is it to get drugs to chemically sterilize people?

No way.

I'd barely want to breath the air in that subway. Everything in there is infested. When the pizza in the box, went down into the subway itself..... all food stuffs because proximity contaminated

Is this Zootopia?

Lel, saved

there's a difference between being female and being a feminist, joke still works

Anyone who unironically uses the term "soulmate" deserves to be alone forever.

The father must be working late, r-right guise?

K
K E K
K
i hope she dies alone

>Post accomplishments of feminism
Destroying Western civilization, something no one else managed to achieve, no matter how hard they tried.

Was gonna post that

The father is a nigger.

>not helping her
>not helping yourself to her delicate, delicious, saucy pus- uhh, pizza

One on the right is nice to see but only in strip clubs, brothels and private.

When I'm walking the streets, I don't want to see hordes of women dressed like literal strippers and prostitutes.

The type of men who say that they don't care probably have never had a girlfriend. Their attitude will change then when they realise their girl is advertising her body to other men and toxic "feminism" would have brainwashed her into condemning them instead of listening about dressing more respectfully.

Mind you, majority of women who dress like that are thots so best not to get into a relationship with them. Unfortunately more and more women are being taken in by these degeneracy where sexual promiscuity is being promoted.

Damn... and I thought my life was rough

>this fat bitch eats bigots
She's obviously eating a lot of them

While I do see those digits, remember: White people are not intelligent because they are white, they're white because they are intelligent.

Light skin is a long term civilization marker that is a result from over half the population spending a majority of their lives indoors away from direct sunlight.

This is why black communities fail. They sit around outside all day chilling and starting beef instead of civilizationing. This is also why hispanic communities suffer, they haven't completely breeed it out yet.

The Aryans will recollect again for the upteenth time, rebuild a civilization. And the smartest near humans will make it there first and start the cycle again.

>Queensland
Fuck me, I didn't know it was this easy to be a cop. Would have done it had I known.

im 35 years old, what exactly is a thot?

yep, in bolshevism

>How do they not realize the irony of this
They don't see men as humans.

its maybe a few bucks for a magazine for your baby-slaughtering, cop-killing, school-shootering AR-15
if you want exact prices go to /k/

Coal burner women are always bitter and channel their aggression and self imposed bullshit on other people. Something about be left alone to raise Jamal's unwanted offspring makes them hyper masculine to compensate for things not goingbtheirvway.

kek. underrated.

you germs tried really hard and many times

>a 4 year old has her own life
i want to go back

Clearly, bigots do no constitute a balanced diet.

>alcoholics didn't exist before feminism
wtf I hate women now

And not even a people as powerful as mine was up to the task. Truly feminism is the strongest force on this planet, able to wipe out the most advanced societies in as little as one or two generations.

>femme

Why does everyone who uses this label look like a roofing hambeast

>One on the right is nice to see but only in strip clubs, brothels and private.

How did that quote go again, about society inevitably turning into a brothel if women are given free reign?

That's one way to perma-fuck your knees and hips for life. Carrying that extra mass will wear out the joints and associated structures until it hurts too much to move, but she'll keep eating the same way and get even fatter.

Does anyone else not take a person or their cause seriously if the individual is obese? If they can't even take care of themselves, what are they doing advocating for others ??

>You will never go to a Halloween party hosted by this artist
Why even celebrate Celtic pagan holidays.

Women taking more responsibility in society only makes their faults and shortcomings more obvious. It will only leave them more critiqued and burned out with expectations and pressure.

And how do you know the father wasn't killed by the police?
Hahahahaha

>"Something about your photos makes me feel strangely depressed/inadequate"
>then proceeds to try and find fault in the pictures rather than in herself

>single mother
>don't get taken seriously
Choose 2

working of the togheter women power?
or
working together of women the power?

>single mother

stopped reading there

The thing with constant Titsa and Ass everywhere it kind of leaves two possibilities.

Either men are constantly horny - productivity and concentration is damaged. Cue screaming why are men cat calling and harassing, why are there so many rapey stuff going on.

Or they kind of lose interest because of overstimulation. Cue why are men so childish and stupid nerd virgins. Why do they play videogames all day or become workaholics etc.

I think that's the funny part...
3 women together cannot do a phrase.

given the average british girl she might not be wrong

I have zero respect for fat people. I can never decide what's more repulsive, their body & smell or their total lack of self-discipline.
It's on the same level as running around shitfaced in public.

>archive.to is down lol

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/14/gender-equal-snow-removal-policy/

This is my favorite

Interesting, by one interpretation extreme conservatism is necessary to maintain a civilization.

Dont Dead Open Inside?

occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/
archive.is/Vt8Va

liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759

m.twitter.com/PartyGoy/status/905492743308304385
archive.is/XII3m

wOrkInG Of tHE TOgEThER wOMEn POweR

Part of these movements and concomitant social unrest are always preceded by an unstable economy and easy access to food. All this stuff has happened before in other societies before their decline and eventual demise.

Other thing -- There is always I should dress like a wan't it is men's responsibility to control themselves thing that is so popular everywhere.
Espescially I have heard it when school dress standards are discussed -- well as a bluepilled and probably horny teen I would have agreed to that.
But now I got thinking - of course as a white man I am able to keep myself under control and not immediately start raping every thot in skimpy outfit
But concentrating on work in a classroom like that is still a thing that requires more effort -- esp for people who are in their hormonal years.
Why must this effort be put on the males?
It is kind of like when there is 5+ hours passed from lunch and someone would start grilling bacon under the nose of people wokring - then reprimanding them that it is their responsibility to keep their head on the work and s/he is a free person and can bake any bacon anywhere anytime.
This kind of system in education would leave men either dumber they could be or somekind of asexual work drones.

My ex's friend got inbetween our relationship with her trainwreck of a life. I opened up Snapchat again after maybe a year and saw that the friend is still looking at my shit. Wonder how fast it would get back to my ex and that gaggle of women if I posted a pic with one of my cute classmates who's 10yrs younger as I'm back taking classes at Uni?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

I promise that's not the case here. Deep duejX you know it to be true.

White skinned people evolved in extreme northern climates and pushed south into moderate regions at the beggining of the last ice age. Conquering inferior southern races. This is what light skinned asians and caucasians have in common.

>4 years old
>She has her own life and is doing her own thing, and i'm doing mine.