How come he can't pronounce the word 'white' normally?

How come he can't pronounce the word 'white' normally?

TFW to intelligent to say the most used word in his vocabulary

Because of his Japanese upbringing, huwhitu piggu

there are no w'Hales in Wales

how much jap strange do you think he slayed?

>tall
>white
>blue eyes
>in japan

life isnt fair

same reason obama called isis isil.
so when it backfires i didn't say that.

Not the only one

Because he's for huwhite interests, not white interests.

He has said he fought a lot to establish dominance over his Japanese peers. Due to his huwhite ancestry, he was bigger than others boys and naturally won the fights. I bet the Nippon girls couldn't resist his alpha status.

He isn't a shill

Idk, but I can't even watch his videos because it fucking annoys me too much.

>While you take in hand to school others, and to teach them by what name a whale-fish is to be called in our tongue leaving out, through ignorance, the letter H, which almost alone maketh the signification of the word, you deliver that which is not true.

Hes right, everyone else is wrong

He is pronouncing it normally. You're the one pronouncing it in a novel way by omitting the H. Listen to recording of English from 40-50 years ago, everyone was pronouncing the H.

Because white and huwhite are not one and the same. Huwhite includes Jews.

>mfw ill never fight my way to prime pussy by fighting asian filth
Why do brits always get the good stuff?

>cool hwip.wav

Another good example. If you pronounce whales the same as Wales, you suck at your own language.
>JK Rowling is right
>ESLs really have a better grasp of English than natives
The world is about to end, isn't it?

Does he have the D-t's of self satisfaction?
>self sadisfied?

that is interesting. where did he say that?

Hwy can't hyou?

Because wh and w are separate phonemes in some dialects of English. In some dialects of Norwegian and Icelandic they pronounce this h as a fucking k so what is like "kvath" or some shit. Also fuck off cunt

He has said it in many interviews. But he always ends the story with saying that he had a great time in Japan and made lots of friends.

link it

hwite is the correct pronunciation.

Just google Jared Taylor Interview, is this your first day on the internet?

hi retard. i've watched his videos before and I have never heard him say that before.

Bc niggers are fucking retarded

He's said it before

It's the comfy 50's way of saying it like the dad on Leave it to Beaver.

hwat do you mean by that ?

The way he pronounces it is entirely correct. Dr John Walker, the highest authority on English pronunciation in his day and a good friend of Dr Samuel Johnson, says that to fail to sound "h" after "w" is a vulgar cockney pronunciation on the same level as that of failing to pronounce one's aitches, as in 'ospital or 'otel instead of hospital or hotel. (See picture for more information.)

In Anglo-Saxon times "what," "why" etc. were actually written "hwæt," "hwi," etc.

If you listen to recordings of good actors and speakers from the twentieth century (both English and American) you will discover that they pronounce the "h" after the "w," just as Mr Taylor does. The modern way of doing is it no more to be commended than the recent innovation whereby people drop their Ts and instead turn them into glottal stops.