GERMANY RIGS ELECTIONS

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/germany/is-the-german-election-being-rigged-to-save-merkel-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashin_Wirathu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is the German Election Being Rigged to Save Merkel & EU?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

Did you read the fucking article you fucking muslim pig?

I'm glad that you're all going to die when SHTF.

It's illegal in Merkelstan too.
Besides: i doubt they find a single one who doesn't care to vote but cares to give his vote to some shitskin.

Bumping.

>66

Checked, spoky fascist bro.

This Europe is going to be so fucked once the chinks ruin the economy

lol go read his wikipedia page. It was obviously written by some butthurt kebab who doesnt really know english

Buddhism is extremely redpilled. If we were to import Indians to Germany, Sweden, Canada, etc. They would probably kill every Muslim in sight, India has billions people. Compare that to the millions of Muslims; and you have a mass religious war where kebab is removed indefinitely.

True.

USA and V4 will be the future of the Western culture, white race and K-selection. Many Western countries will fall to commies and islamists, but when the Sovereign Debt Crisis hits, all the idiots are going to die. Have you ever looked at a muslim country without oil? Have you looked at how much foreign aid they need just to keep alive? We are looking at some biblical shit, when that global financial turn down hits and trillions evaporate into thin air over night, foreign aid will no longer be. I would not be surprised to see 90% of the world population die in middle of the Apocalyptic shit fest that is coming (not a question of if, only when). Our advantage is we have individuals who will take the facts and their implications seriously and will prepare accordingly. At a certain point it will just be a matter of keeping alive while the rest of the world dies from disease, violence and hunger. And as horrible as it is to say this, it won't be a bad thing. Why would we pump billions in foreign aid to shithole countries where people reproduce but can never keep themselves alive without external help? Why should our nations pay taxes to keep them alive? Why should our nations indebt their future generations via sovereign debt financed budgets that use part of the budget for foreign aid to keep them alive? And after we feed them, they need medicine. And after the medicine they need schools. And after the schools they need jobs. And they need jobs but their average IQ is in the gutter. Nature always corrects itself, just prepare for the future in a realistic way and keep pushing. We shall prevail, because we walk the path of light.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my God, its so funny: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashin_Wirathu

Can't wait to be in V4 and SHTF to come so I can help remove some major kebab that tries to get in illegally.

Imagine what it would be like to fully utilize those 1.3 billion people, give them all guns, put them to work, and to make Buddhism a mandatory practice.

Stobbit, you're making me hard.

I'm 100% sure that Germans will be cheated at the elections.
No matter where this old sterile bitch goes, the crowd boos her and insults her with "traitor"
Also all comment sections in the media (at least in places where it hasn't been turned off) are full with insults of Germans towards dear Merkel.
You'd be hard pressed to find someone defending her anywhere among Germans, except if you maybe went to your local synagogue.

I hope Germans murder her and start a civil war to remove kebab.

I do not doubt that if she "wins", radicalisation among Germans will quickly reach a level where the mob will start to assassinate politicians.
Some guy somewhere will eventually snap, I can't even understand what she's thinking at this point when faced with such crowds, yet continuing to push for more immigration.
How do you justify continuing a policy in a "Democracy" when everybody hates you for it?

She is a communist, she wants to destroy everything. DEATH TO MERKEL, DEATH TO ALL TRAITORS OF THE WEST.

Easy there iberian male, you'll pop a vein

Can't wait for SHTF.

They are even cheating on our elections, stop sending money to Goic campaign, she has no chances of winning.

hes right though. Merkel let Europe go to waste

Yep.