Since women rights are not going away

Since women rights are not going away,
how do we deal with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mpI3y4Nqt4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

legalize weed

Bring in Muslims who will take them away for us.

If your women dont want to get back in the kitchen, you build them a better kitchen.

>Bring in Muslims who will take them away for us.

Pretty much the quintessential Western male comment right here.

>Since women rights are not going away,
Why not? They've gone away before. Many times in fact.

Instead of removing women's rights to vote:

- give each adult a vote
- give each adult who is married with kids (adopted is OK) an extra vote.

This will save the family, incentivise marriage, birth, adoption

Ignoring them

Are you the /wsg/ guy?

I just became gay and date another Sup Forumsack now

It's pretty comfy
I had dinner bought for me

lol I expected her to douse herself and light herself on fire next.

Religion. You atheist fags fucked up everything. Yes god doesnt exist but admit that religion is good for the stability of society.

this. womens rights are their own solution. just let them keep voting for more muslim immigration.

yes.

We don't, let the natural selection do its work. If white people stop existing then so be it.

well, she fucked at least two in a row ...

This isn't quite what you promised.

Find a new moral framework that doesn't rely on the fever dream of some bronze age sheep fuckers. Doesn't seem like that big of an ask really.

yes goy! cutting of the ends of boys dicks and having women conspire with the state is clearly the solution

that webm is amazing. The woman lashes out and throws everything that she earned away in one move. Whomever is doing this kind of videos are either completely devoid of ability of deduction or just brilliantly ironic

Replace this with blacks and you've hit reality.

I promised I would use this pic to bait right, and get 100+ replies.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Judeo-Christian values

>yes god doesn't exist

Wrong.
You're right about the 2nd part though

Shaniqua with 14 welfare babies now gets 15 votes.

Democrats never lose again.

It's not really effective bait if nobody cares. This thread isn't dramatic at all.

except for the that fact that murdering people who mutilate genitals your and steal from you is justified

>Going back to chad for a fuck
>chad wipes his cock on her face and calls a cab
>repeat utill she's 30 something and chad doesn't open the door anymore
>where the good men gone?
>kills herself or becomes catlady on Prozac
Fuck these vapid whores.
Now days there's a device for every chore, doing house work has never been easier, and if he doesn't help then he's an asshole but chad is.
>the first thing she craves is chad cock
That slut is not wife material to begin with, she would've fucked it up.

Get rid of "women's" rights. How dare you sya they aren't going away

But she's doing a traditional Christian marriage?

Femmanon here.
I want to get married so badly. Most of my colleagues and friends also want to. It's the men who are unwilling.

many people are addressing the webm instead of the question.

>Fuck men

She clearly does.

oddest Coors commercial i've ever seen

How about we just use something that is tried and true for the last 1000 years or whatever.
You can get rid of that and all the other gay parts ie forgive your enemies shit

It's pretty obvious that this thread is about the WebM. You promised blood but this thread is just like every other non-thread on every board.

Give up our own rights and make them do everything. it'll get tiresome real quick and they'll beg for a return to the status quo

Because you are money grabbers

Also I find the fact that you are easily raped and unable to defend yourself is pathetic

Is ironing clothes really that hard?

>You promised blood
my words were " this one drives Sup Forums nuts"

make baby with them faggot

nah , men want marriage too but the risks aren't worth the financial and emotional damage a woman can cause. ofc its the mainstream culture and men are willing to marry
>Praise feminism

Legalize prostitution, end no-fault divorce and re-balance the family court system so that it's no longer biased against men. Women like men behave according to incentives and there are no incentives for woman to settle down with stable men and get married anymore.

>this whole fucking video

hes australian lol

Most women arent worth getting married too now it seems. Most of them are ultra left feminist cunts.

>How about we just use something that is tried and true for the last 1000 years or whatever.
What the FUCK makes it tried and true. Countless Abrahamic societies have been birthed and died in the paste 2000 years, and many of the hardest falls have been among the most zealous flocks. There is literally nothing unique or idealic about Abrahamic morality that makes it desirable as a foundation for society. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you literally cannot prove me wrong.

Why? They'll just blame whites again anyway.

what is that video from? seems very jewish to me

>the virgin groom
>the Chad biker

You're probably fat and over 30 too.

Nothing wrong with that either.

How old are you and how many chad dicks have you taken?

If your answers are over 30 and more than 1 then you are unworthy of marriage.

I will admit Im not religious (Ive never even been to church) but from an outside perspective it seems like religion is a good thing. Look at Poland and the American South two of the most conservative and traditional places are also the most religious. Then just look at the fact that the left hates christianity think about why that is.

No, you don't want to marry the men who are at your level. The men that don't want to marry you are out of your league.

>Look at Poland and the American South two of the most conservative and traditional places are also the most religious.

it's actually a thing with hight testosterone in men.

same in italy.

France is religious but sissy.

1. Can you blame them? It's a huge risk nowadays with the legal system being stacked heavily against them.
2. You do it young. You don't wait till you are like 40. The 30 year olds with biological clocks ticking are just...pure comedic gold to me.

Is that Chelsea Manning?

Trudeau you're on vacation in the states?

>Femmanon here.
>I want to get married so badly.

forgot my pic :)

Lmao of course she is. All of them are.

Gas the Fems, sex war now!!!!!!

It's more like pic related.

>France is religious but sissy.

>t.another piece of shit who believe anglo propaganda (most likely an anglo himself)

France is one the least religious in the world now moron. Nationalism is also at an all time low.

Not happening sweetheart. Might as well gas or kill them all. We are mankind's enemies now.

just a spaghetti.

|
>
|
x
|

Are these men bothering you m'lady?

Ignore these manlets....for I will wed thee.

NOT votes per child
An adult can have max 2 votes. 1 for being an adult and one for being IN A MARRIAGE with a child.

Shaniqua cant be a single mother and get that extra vote.

You can thank your feminist friends for that.

You're basing your position that women's rights will never go away which is already a false premise. Better luck next time.

Even worse then (if truly spaghetti).

MGTOW

lower the value of their vaginas

I just like to badmouth you frogs

more like squintbot

We're not. Apart from my current boyfriend I've only had sex with two other men, my ex and my first boyfriend. I only had sex with my first boyfriend after three years of a high-school relationship.

This is what I don't get. You guys want traditional lifestyles but you are unwilling to marry women who aren't even remotely sluts because we might be a 'financial liability' or something. Hun, do you want those birth rates up or not?

I'm not a feminist. I'm very submissive both in the relationship and in bed.

Guess again hun. The picture is of me.

23. Never had sex with 'Chad'.

My boyfriend is way out of my league, or so I think. But he always says the same. He does also want kids but he says that it isn't the time yet.

*he always says the same = he says that I'm out of his league.

sadly, you will get plenty of replies for this larp

that's some random Jewess. Tits with time stamp or gtfo.

>Since women rights are not going away.
Fucking funny meme.

Become a Man. Worked in the past, should work now.

Religion fucked up marriage by making it a non-sensical, mystical thing you just did because MUH JESUS said so.

That wasn't compelling enough. Marriage needs to be shown as rational and within one's self-interest to do. Make it appeal to people for reality-based reasons.

nice try tranny, but you know the rules. tits with timestamp or gtfo. Then we can have a discussion

source, please

>since women rights are not going away
Oh but they are. When women come crawling back, begging men to take the reins of the world again after its inevitable descent into madness, they'll be the ones imploring us to cast them away.

FPBP

She seems happy with her decision

bro its not me I would marry a good girl , the financial side of marriage and working conditions of females lower men's wallet value. I trust myself enough to marry a good girl thats not the problem for me, the rest of the population is what I dont trust who still affect me
pic related

I'm not a tranny. I'm not a 'Jewess'. Here's me and my current boyfriend.

hot

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHA
cant believe I fell for it
have a (You)

low quality

>im 23 and have been intimate with 3 different men. never settled. men are pigs.

Beauty fades, but being a twunt is forever.

No thanks cunt, i would rather remain single and keep all my money for myself.

youtu.be/mpI3y4Nqt4Y

May you ride that entitlement, gold digging and cunt attitude straight to hell.

It's not hard -- it's just not as fun as riding Chad's cock.

Don't be ridiculous. The "getting wasted every night" strawman should have made you realize how dumb that pic is. Most of these women haven't been refilled for all that long, maybe a year or two. It takes time to get things together. They botched and moaned the same way about Lana from red ice, and here we are now. Already married women like wife with a purpose also of course don't count.

*Redpilled