Are there any GOOD arguments against the Kalergi plan?

why is a raceless borderless globalist future a bad thing? not being weighed down by the delusion of race of nation will liberate humanity. think of how much progress we will make as a species when we all work together instead of killing each other over differences in culture or phenotype.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude most murder is being committed by shitskins against shitskins

it is not white peoples fault

kill yourself

>Wearing that outfit in public

Where is the father?

Don't care OP. Give me her name

If all countries adopt the US bill of rights I'll consider it (I actually wont)

>think of how much progress we will make as a species when we all work together instead of killing each other
only whites and east asians are capable of any technological progress, and we're not killing eachother.

I actually like diversity, going to other cultures and learning about their culture and language. I don't want for it to be all blended and have a single world wide culture thats easier to manipulate and rule with

Look into the science. The mixing lowers global IQ. It is not fundamentally about skin pigmentation but about super-states ruling over large people groups who do not have the means or inclination to resist.

Because culture has developed along racial lines. If you have all the shit mixing then you will destroy culture and the successful cultures will be held back trying to fix the problems of the less successful cultures. It would be a terrible idea, like communism

Family units are oppressive as well goy. Let the (((community))) raise the children

why not just end the bullshit pyramid scheme that necessitates the kalergi plan?

The fact hat your people will cease to exist for starters

Also this

>are there any GOOD arguments against the Kalergi plan?

Yes, for a start there is no "kalergi plan", it's just a single line in his book of him stating his thoughts of what's most likely to happen to Europe (which actually did happen), he never repeats it again in the rest of the book - it's in no way an organized plan or anything like that. The pictures you see being spammed here with the whole "kalergi plan" propaganda originate from stormfront, which their autistic raiding wing then spreads around the internet.

>why is a raceless borderless globalist future a bad thing?
Because I don't want to live in a society full of people who neither look like me nor share any common values with me.
>liberate humanity
From what? Tribalism is part of what makes us human, you can't actually rid humans of it and still call them human at the end of the day.
>>think of how much progress we will make as a species when we all work together instead of killing each other over differences in culture or phenotype.
Not happening, not now or ever.

Open borders for all, starting with Israel.

The decentralization of power is only possible with strong communities. Ethnic and moral unity is required for strong communities.
If you haven't; read Putnam's

Globalists know that they need to break down community cohesion if they want to centralize power. This is why traditional religious, family and national communities are all under attack. White Westerners pose the biggest hurdle because historically they have shown the biggest inclination towards independence.
The further power is centralized the easier it will be for one group to control all of humanity.

And you know, war and conflict are usually great motivators for technological advancement

>it's communism, but for genes

Surely, if your plans for a borderless and diverse world free of national, racial, ethnic identify is so great you would start small and implement your policies in Israel.

Israel is a Jewish state that needs diversifying and nothing will prove you correct than turning the Jewish state into a globalist state with no detectable national, racial, ethnic identity.

Gas yourself kike

The main reason shit ideas like that don't fly is fucking basic biology. But I guess you "very own multiracial society never been tried", right?

The only way to keep it as natural as possible is radical exclusion. It's literally unnatural to care about those who are not of your own. Empathy towards those genetically dissimilar is literally a sign of genetically inferior individual good only for sterilization. Genetic altruism fails the evolutionary group strategy greatly.

Civic "nationalism" is multirculturalism. Culture is a racial ethno-linguistic product alone. That's about it. One way to deal with it: In Europe DNA based citizenship within the subracial group only; in USA - Balkanization. A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and literal rootless jews (not even a conspiracy, look up the ethnicities), biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

Once again, you being a mongrel, is a good explanation why you can't comprehend what it's like to have genetics worth preserving

such an odd and hopeless to advocate on anime forum

t. Bulgarian subhuman
His ideas and support for mongrelization of Europe are well documented. Not like half Japanese abominations should be allowed to live in Western Europe in the first place.

Because it's not about advancing humanity. It's about getting rid of nations, cultures, ideas, anything else that might divert loyalty away from the state or mega corporations. The power of sovereign nation states is the only thing even remotely keeping corporations in check. Tear those down and they'll be nothing left to stop them. This is (((their))) plan.

I understand you're concern trolling, but for a globalist that is an easy one to answer. Israel can't handle the influx of peoples to assimilate to their values. Western World can.

Start with Israel!!!

>Not like half Japanese abominations
I thought that he was Jewish lmao

Make up your mind, Bavarian diaspora

>implying the US follows its own Bill of Rights

When you wrestle with a pig in the mud, everyone gets covered in pigshit.

sickening cucks

I'm sure the Bolsheviks said the same thing about Communism. You're not promoting anything new, just the same old genocidal bullshit with a few tweaks. The Left are the gullible, bamboozled peasants of today.

>why is a raceless borderless globalist future a bad thing?

In this future, are all government subsidies ended? Or are they expanded?

>was Jewish
Speculative ancestry of even a drop of Jewish blood makes one a full kike-nigger

>Israel can't handle the influx of peoples to assimilate to their values.
Thus the policy is destructive you worthless faggot.

>Western World can.
Implying.

as expected, not a single argument. nothing but emotional fallacious garbage.

Jesus is there anything more cringy than a kekistan faggot pretending to be a BLM concern troll?

>Why is a raceless borderless globalist future a bad thing?

Because its being rushed and orchestrated which will only cause bad things

I don't care about humanity and "progress". I care only about my people and no future where my people no longer exists is acceptable to me.

globalists need to unironically be lynched in the fucking streets

Get ready faggot.

One size fits none.

I love my people and its culture, i want the best for them, and mathematically, that idea of world is a death sentence. What other reason does one need? Multiculturalism can only be pushed by resentful people that hate their peers.

It would be fine once we reach post-scarcity. Until we reach that point it is a bad plan to me. Might even be a bad plan even post-scarcity, but a post-scarcity future is almost incomprehensible at this point.

For some reason, majority of people will flood to one region.

Also, what's up with the broad? She looks crooked.

You expect actual serious and well-thought out ideas on here? It's a bunch of angry beta males venting their frustrations by projecting at others...

we will make 0 progress because we will too busy trying to get niggers to act like humans

I have objections to a borderless global state for the simple fact that if you don't like your government, you can't move away from it. The omnipresent government institutions will follow you wherever you go. And that's bullshit.

if shitskins weren't low iq / low impulsive control and if jews weren't always trying to fuck everyone over i would agree op.
also, if race don't exist, then why race mix?

If people are segregated into individuals, and there is a ommipresent world government, doesn't that sound like a dystopia?

You can describe it in nice words like "diversity", except it ends diversity.

An individualist society is inferior to one with racial or cultural conciousness.

So, (((your))) (((idea))) may sound good in theory, even though we have terrific examples what your (((ideas))) may lead to ((((holodomor)))) (((communist genocides))), but in practice, it only leads to the destruction of the race, culture and conciousness of the people who embraces that thought.

There is no way you would get muslims or jews to abandon their identity.

This cultural marxism is essentially just a destructive force. It eleminates your roots, your background, your connection to your people.

OP the only good thing is that hawt negress.

She would most definitely be my sex slave.

Literally and actually fucking kill yourself

Brazil is so beautiful and healthy. How will Iceland ever compete?

>A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.

sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

Racism, exclusion, cullings, euthanasia = rational, natural, progressive

"Human rights" (fucking what?), compassion, multiethnic society, care for the weak = too much estrogen and dysgenics

even if it happened as you hoped, ((they)) would still be separate as a ruling class.

the rules never apply to ((them))

If this globalist, open borders, post race/gender/sexual orientation/religion/ethnicity is so great then why haven't the superior IQ Jews implemented these policies in the Jewish state of Israel.

BECAUSE WHITE NATIONS HAVE A SUPERIOR STANDARD OF LIVING. THERE ARENT ENOUGH NATURAL RESOURCES ON EARTH FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE AND LIVE TOGETHER IN HARMONY. ITS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. AND THE WHITE RACE HAS BEEN THE FITTEST. NO POINT IN SURRENDERING IT ALL FOR THE SAKE OF MULTICULTI BULLSHIT.

Shill thread.
Sage and reported.

I dont agree with the cunt on everything but he saw that the UK didn't have a place in a United Europe as it would always be divided between Europe and the Dominions so on that point I agree with him as i am pro imperial federation or at least CANZUK

I'm not even going to use all the arguments about the terrible losses for human culture. Nor will I rant about superior and inferior races.
Instead, think about this: how much time do you think will pass before some decide to organize and impose on the others? How much time do you think will pass before they find something else to differentiate each other on? It will not be skin color anymore, maybe not even the language or the nationality. Will it be the hair length? Something else?
This kind of stuff is in the human nature, and if you were to stop and think for a minute you'll realize you feel it too.

Of course, this whole post is a bait, so my words are wasted. Whatever, sage just in case.

>think of how much progress we will make as a species when we all work together instead of killing each other

OP, people are incapable of "working together" on the scale you've suggested. Every time a massive collectivist government goes forward they run into a wall and assume its because a particular group isn't cooperating, so they murder them. Soon there's another wall and another group is massacred. This cycle continues until the government collapses entirely.

We tried this in the 20th century repeatedly and it hasn't worked.

That pic is the best argument against you, OP.

Statistics clearly show a difference between races and mixing the races only bring humanity down as a whole. Why should whites gimp themselves just so shitskins can feel better? If we want a global government then we need to remove subhumans first.

You're clearly new or you would've seen the stats already and wouldn't have made this stupid thread.

Humans will find some other way to upend it. Humans have a knack for hating the differences in people no matter or small they are. And screaming diversity while talking about being one ethnicity being a good thing. Diversity isn't about being one thing.

>angry betas
Makes me laugh every time.
>being so uncomfortable with his environment he feels closer to someone from the other side of the world

Did your fellow countrymen go a bit too far with pranks? No american pussy available for an angry beta?

See like this one!

And this one

>think of how much progress we will make as a species when we all work together instead of killing each other over differences in culture or phenotype.
Sure let's make some progress, OP.

Let me just fill this equality quota real quick first. Oh shit, looks like we've gotta cut some of our best minds to make it fair.

Fuck you, you make the same thread endlessly and ignore any real argument.
1)finite resources. If everyone lived in one country we'd starve. You can grow enough food for every person, while having people populate that area.
2)your ideas only benefit the 1%. Prices for goods are based on supply and demand. If more people live in one area then the price of everything rises in that area. Look at all the people on this board who cry about housing prices. It's because their physical location is overburdened with people.
3)municipal planning. You get sanatation issues if you plan on 1000 people living in an area that 100000 end up living in, clean water and other necessities become harder to provide. Diseases can spread like wildfire.

Old and tired argument made only on feels. Give me 3 reasons why we should allow people to migrate unchecked, that aren't based on feelings.

>why does every country turning into Brazil is a bad thing?
hmmmmm, I don't know man
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

>are there any GOOD arguments against the Kalergi plan?

No. It's literally white genocide.

Yes, there are.

>the destruction of the culture
>the destruction of the history of the white/western society
See what is happenin to the viking artefacts in Cuckhold Sweden.
>the destruction of the white/western society givin our lands to stupid shitskins or to muslims that
>the danger of put two antagonistic cultures in only one place
Multi-culturalism DOESN'T work.

>ywn explore nearby star systems under a banner of united earth

>mfw I could bitchslap you in front of your neighbors and you'd still rather have me in the US than them

she's half-black so..

There's hardly any benefits other than for bankers and rulers

Literally wut? Don't you have some gnocchi to make for a tourist or something?

Because this will never happen.
Competition will always exist. It is actually healthier for there to be nations so nations can fight eachother for resources while producing new and innovative technologies/discoveries that are produced through motivation of protecting the military troops.

These discoveries may actually elicit a point where humanity can sustain themselves without wars.

It's either this option or we get no new discoveries. Because we have no motivation to do so and due to competition resort to anarchy to get what we need. Anarchy is not the answer.

Start making plans with your families. How to expose blue pulled libs. Post flyers on campuses exposing the borgeouise agenda.

Stick to your guns. Realize there is something really really wrong with this country right now. Work on fixing it. Be part of the solution. Call liberals out on their hypocrisy. Defend your right to the second amendment. Expose the Jewish liberal agendas.

Not a deliberate plan? Sarkozy, Seutherland saying that people have to racemix because of incest if a nation doesn't, doesn't imply a plan?

Lol yeah it's going so well. Our society is so enriched. That's why we are seeing the worst levels of person debt and the most unhappy populace in world history. Because it totally works and is good for our people. I like the trolling though. It brings all nationalists closer together. White nationalists and black nationalists will unite soon enough and we will rid the world of filth like you, a la George Lincoln Rockwell and Malcom x

because you cant erase differences and one way or an other a cultural group will always erase the other minorities. Just look at history

In black communities today those with lighter skin are both seen as more attractive and attacked or ostracized for that lighter skin. At best you'll get a being gradient between people, but not one uniform tone. There will still be differences in how light/dark everyone is and it will still cause conflict.

Yep this

We like our countries and cultures and don't want to lose them.
Stop being a fag

Ehm.. Denmark is about as small as Israel, just like Cyprus or Albania, so your argument literally makes no sense

Does anyone have that comic that is an edit of a side-by-side where on one side the guy goes around the world to many different cultures and looks back on his memories fondly while on the other side he goes around the world where everyone is just a mix and is asking himself what the point of everything is while surrounded by white supremacy memorabilia? Kind of vague description but I liked it.

Aren't you cute! So edgy, so filled with vigor.

Denmark shouldn't be taking as many as it does. Honestly I think they went overboard across all of Europe and the amount of poor 3rd gen Arabs is gonna be a bit high and make some rough issues in the future. But getting a good chunk to come and westernize is a good thing. Expands our cultural influence and soft power.

Ruled by a (((small global elite))). Sounds fantastic!

>everyone has similar genes because muh one race
>next superbug kills everyone except the jews
you know this is the plan, right retard?

This must be preserved.

>Has this bad an understanding of biology
>calls others retards

Unless you can engineer me a superbug that somehow can detect genetic variations throughout the entire genome with specificity, while ignoring natural epigentic histone and methylation differences, all while remaining a potent bug which somehow only Jewish immune systems can manage, I'm not too worried.

>when we all work together instead of killing each other over differences in culture

you answered your own fucking question retard. as long as different culture, religion, way of life etc. exist, there will be war.

now fuck off go suck some muslim dick

>muh ebil Kalergy plan

There won't be anyone to westernize anymore ones whites are outbread and will leave a less empathic more savage Europe

t. Amsterdam quarter kurdish 1/8 somali PVV voter
Unironically. Can't wait to see real negroes lynching light skinned mongrels, Richard Spencer included

Whites are having plenty of kids. We overshot population growth and ended up with a bunch of NEETs who don't have kids, yanking our average value for birth rate down because.... well, they won't have kids. And honestly, if you can't prove your worth to a single woman to get your genes passed down you don't deserve it, dude. It's not hard.

that body has nothing to sustain a child

also...typical shit tattoo is peeking out

why, because stretch marks are beautiful?

>why is corporate centralized unelected tyranny a bad thing
You'll get Nuremberged like Nazis.

Although Nazis claimed Coudenhove-Kalergi was a Jew, he was not. He was just an overly wealthy mongrel cunt. He was half Jap half Austro-Hungarian noble so anyone against him can't be branded antisemite.