Even when you think you've won, you lost

Even when you think you've won, you lost.

Just.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/29/opinion/trump-is-a-chinese-agent.html?_r=1
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/opinion/trump-is-a-chinese-agent.html?_r=1
archive.is/T6peB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow hes done now he's impeached it's over RIP durmple turp there's no way he's getting reelected after this theres no w

I didn't vote for a Republican.
I voted for Donald Trump.
I would've voted for him if he ran as an Independent.

why does it matter now? he's already president who are they trying to trick

nytimes.com/2017/03/29/opinion/trump-is-a-chinese-agent.html?_r=1

You seriously think that YOU choose whether someone becomes President or not? It's all chosen Donald Trump won't do shit about the problems because he is a puppet just like Hillary. Fuck off with the "Donald Trump MAGA" shit.

Witnessed. What if we archive that
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/opinion/trump-is-a-chinese-agent.html?_r=1

Donald Trump doesn't have any firm ideologies or beliefs, he just adopts whatever benefits him in the moment at any one given time.

No

Paul Ryan and mitch have been playing this point scoring game against him so he just got back at them by showing he does not need them. This also shows them to be worthless to the base. Dispite all the approval ratings meme Trump has higher approval then anyone on that couch.

>WOW HE ISN'T HITTER?
But seriously, we can't let him get the codes.

>Democrats: "wtf I love Donald Trump now"

And poof goes #resist hahahahahhaha

this
spbp

Pretty much.

oh noooo rich billionaire from the degenerate capital of the world who imports russian women and takes loans from all over the world and is friends with kikes isn't a republican oh noooo

*rolls eyes*

Donald Trump has always been a business Democrat, the main difference between him and folks in the DNC is he hasn't insulated himself from the American people, even those who hate him.

Anyways Trump is in the same position as Sanders, he's supported by his loyalists even though the establishment cucks in his own party hate him. He could have run as an independent and still win.

He's a business man. He does whatever he thinks brings the best profit.

Double JUST.

i want to sniff nancy pelosis asshole

I would think an agent of the enemy would look fairer and feel fouler.

she is wearing lgbtq watch
the cringe

those funbags tho.

>Dispite all the approval ratings meme Trump has higher approval then anyone on that couch.

Maybe nationally, but in their districts, they're loved. That includes RINO kike trash like Ryan, too.

lol NOW people are noticing?
The same way Hillary was secretly a Republican and undermined the Obama admin, Trump will undermine the Republican congress.

>Donald Trump is a Jew loving Democrat

The mother fucker lied to us all!!!!!

stop it. you were probably suckered in more than most. hindsight is 4/20.

Undercover? He's blatant about it.

>Schumer has a finger in Trump's face
>Trump has a hand on Schumer's neck
>huffpo says Schumer has the upper hand.
K.

so sorry you had to witness this sir winston.

But that's dumb, why enable crooked RINOs?
Was there truly nobody else in Kentucky more qualified than Mitch McConnell?

Same thing with McCain, are Arizonans so dumb that they'd continue to enable warmongers like him over Kelli Ward or literally anybody else?

protip: no such thing as political parties its all just a mass hive of different wants

people just wanna fuck, get high, and not get killed/robbed in the privacy of their own homes everything else is just bullshit pushed on people by the government

You really are a sad little man. I almost pity you.

you're going to retire and realize your shit salary wasnt enough to satisfy your reptilian mind then you're going to look back at all the nothing you've done and blow your brains out with your tax payer issued colt meanwhile your wifes dead or fucking her second husband while your kids are doing all the shit you hate

in the end its all worth it though because smith and wesson family is drinking mojitos on a private island

Wow dude. You've clearly got some deep-rooted issues to deal with.

Only rural and suburban retards think otherwise

>retire
He thinks people on Sup Forums will ever get to retire ahahaha

>HES A RUSSIAN AGENT
>A KKK WIZARD
>NO WAIT HES A DEMOCRAT

Im donald Trump and i approve this message.

remember when the New York Times was a respected publication

I remember

the shills are trying so hard itt

4/4 of you posts have been absolutely pathetic whining with no arguments in sight. Fix your life, and then reconsider why you guys keep losing

I thought we were all unemployed neckbeards?

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT THE SIDE YOU ARE ON DOES NOT MATTER, IT IS A RIGGED GAME OF MANIPULATION AND CONTROL. IT IS THE FACADE OF FREE CHOICE.

ignore Norway, actual archive link here:

archive.is/T6peB

triggered

confirmed