Why does Reddit hate Christians so much?

Why does Reddit hate Christians so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/09/07/bannon-catholic-church-needs-illegal-aliens-to-fill-the-churches/
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/09/07/bannon-catholic-church-needs-illegal-aliens-to-fill-the-churches
snopes.com/what-if-taxpayers-only-voted-map/
cnn.com/2017/09/07/politics/bannon-catholic-church/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit is a liberal hive mind

Liberals hate Christianity because most christians vote republican

Simple math, senpai

Resistors are essentially depressed losers who never grew out of the teenage angst stage or they are teenagers. So they rebel against their parents/grandparents views and beliefs. Also leftism pushes atheism so that the only allegiance is to the state and we know redditors are by and large leftists.

Ask Somali.. I mean Maine.

How come the kids have such angelic blonde hair when both their parents are dark-haired?

Reddit is for people who so love the decadent society that we live in that they spent their time bashing the very things that got them to this point.

I don't know.

All I know is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Because Christianity is a toxic ideology responsible for millennia of hatred, violence, and repression

Neck beard detected

It's the "Fuck you Dad" mentality.

Yes sweetie, I'm an intellectual. Can't say the same for you, though.

>urban shitskins all voted Hillary
Really made me thunk.

He calls himself an "intellectual" unironically

so does Sup Forums

Christianity is an universalist, oikophobic, pro-outgroup cult

Or in other words thoroughly antiwhite

t. rural and suburban retard

"City people" are divorced from reality. How about you stop being elitist, self-entitled faggots? Choosing to live in corporate concentration camps shows exactly how smart you are.

Because Christians remind them of their hellish future.

Bahahaha. You liberals don't have to keep proving to the world how ignorant and retarded you are. We all ready know.

I'm actually surprised you got the muslim dick out of your mouth long enough to even post on here.

No wonder the world laughs at your kind.

Reddit is getting worse then tumblr

A huge focus of Christianity is the church and the social community built around it; weekly community meetings in the form of mass, and regular community celebrations such as Easter.

Redditors are overwhelmingly obese, socially isolated computer programmers who are hardcore utilitarians and don't believe in the utility of community or social groups; in any case, they are doomed to be at the bottom of the pecking order of any social group, due to their horrific lack of social capital.

Thus, they hate Christianity.

There's also some residual Neil Degrasse Tyson-tier anti-God philosophy kicking around, but don't be fooled: The real reason is that these people are deeply antisocial and resent the existence of social groupings that bring joy, meaning, and structure to the lives of others. They want to be justified in spending all day looking at glowing screens and feeling morally superior to rural people.

Lack of culture, lack of soul, lack of masculinity. The same reason all atheists exist.

They're bugmen.

Did you just attempt to insult someone by calling him a white person with culture who lives longer and has a higher IQ?

>posts an agnostic
youtube.com/watch?v=l_deiiaZC8I

>not wanting your daughters to breed mongrels with godly niggers
Begone heathen!
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U

that's not a political thread
please ask to get banned
BTW who really browses rebbit?
Degenerates like you
AND
you should get gassed

Your hair usually gets darker as you grow up

Christians are dupes for the Jews and Muslims.

They have you bowing to their Lord the Chief Archon, IE Saturn / Satan

What a gay lord

Why does the alt-right hate Catholics so much?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/09/07/bannon-catholic-church-needs-illegal-aliens-to-fill-the-churches/

Archive time
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/09/07/bannon-catholic-church-needs-illegal-aliens-to-fill-the-churches

snopes.com/what-if-taxpayers-only-voted-map/

Archive this one, too. Thanks.

cnn.com/2017/09/07/politics/bannon-catholic-church/index.html

White prosperity is anathema to them

envy

Because they are happy

White prosperity requires hidding illegals and racemixing? BASED

you're going to be disappointed when all the dead people and illegals can't vote next time America-lite

>confusing Christianity with the false Satanic Christianity of the Jews

Care to point me to real christians that oppose it? I have a hard time finding a church that wouldn't be one of those "false" christians.

>doesnt actually disprove the claim
Why post this...?

>doesn't actually disprove the claim
>meme is fake as shit, no actual sourcing data

Are you legit retarded?

Because to abandon the collective falsehood of an anthropomorphic entity who observes and intervenes in mortal life is the final stepping stone to true enlightenment.
Oh, the euphoria, to cast aside one's delusions; and take the mantle of intellectually transcendent god in my own right.
I pity these fools and their passivity, their weakness in conformity; for I am a scholar, and a sage.

>leddit

The Catholic ruled my country and raped our children for decades that's why I hate Christians and is their even a shred of evidence for God and (((Jesus)))

Because Reddit confuses Mormonism with Christianity which is like comparing old rancid prune juice to fine wine. Plus Reddit is a platform for advancing a worldview based in an immoral, atheistic religion of self love.

Alexis and Serena just had their child.
Such a shame Sup Forums didnt Sharon Tate that sweet couple of subversive, racist, cucks.

That's a genuine grievance, and those were evil men, but to (possibly) throw your soul away on such grounds is ridiculous. The Church will always have evil men in it and given our very evil societies, where every person is given the prerogative of God, which is to choose for himself what is true and good, we should expect it even more. It has never been any different. Even Judas was first an Apostle.

I refuse.