Jumping ship

Defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkgA2rUAY-o&ytbChannel=BlackAndRight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. If he won't do his job, he needs to be removed from office.

It's not for him to decide.

>Implying even if he completely cucks on DACA, he's not still better than literally any other Republican

IT'S REAL

RIGHT WING RETARDS BTFO

Trump: RAISE and E-verifiy for DACA amnesty
Schumer: Deal!

Republicans are shit. They've always been shit. They turned a blind eye when Democrats opened the borders in the 60s because their corporate overlords liked the wage stagnation it caused.

I wish Jeff Sessions would've run.

He did all he could with his power which is force congress to decide on the issue

What's the problem? Did months until deportation?

>He did all he could with his power

False. He could've ended DACA immediately and revoked, immediately, all 'legal status.' Instead, he gave them another 6 months in which the Democrat run congress and senate will codify amnesty into law.

this, republicans never achieved anything else than screwing democrat accomplishments

>inb4 libtard

Unless he's bluffing this is bs and a blatant broken promise. The only thing promising is that congress won't pass amnesty for those faggots or rinos will be getting primaried in 2018

How do you know congress will do that tho? They didn't even when Obama was in office

So DACAs are sent back after 6 months? That's not bad.

>He gets the side of the liberals (they like him more)
>DACA gets rescinded anyways by Congress

It's like you guys don't even into 5d hyper dimensional GO

he didn't give them a chance to do it

That's not going to happen. Especially not right before the 2018 elections when Democrats are already likely to get BTFO.

thats called a "Double Entendre" how are his opposition so dumb. Im LITERALLY growing a fedora right now as an evolutionary mutation because of you people. Stop. being. stupid.

Nigger, Republican congressmen and Senators were already pushing their amnesty bills the day that Sessions said DACA wasn't being continued.

>democrats had a supermajority in congress and a democratic president
>couldn't get immigration reform passed
>people actually think congress is going to be able to pass anything now

jeff sessions is a spineless faggot

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

IM DYING

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
AAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Democrat accomplishments
Nice try fucko. Gibs and increased government are not accomplishments.

No action during the 6 month period. Sounds fine to me. Giving them the six months to figure shit out

good cop, bad cop

>after 6 months...

you have to go back!

>False. He could've ended DACA immediately and revoked, immediately, all 'legal status.'

He is forcing Democrats and RINOs to go on the record and put ANY law into effect, with upcoming elections there is ZERO chance any amnesty will get through and the politicians that push for it will lose their office.

It was a pretty smart move on his part

DACA is still in effect for 6 months, everyone under it is protected from deportation for that period

He's just stating the truth

HAHAHAHAHHA
I don't know what else you were expecting. Trump kicked out all the people who supported the policies that got him elected, he is effectively kicking the Americans who voted for him off the team.

Now he is actually surrounded by new york democrats and kikes, drain the swamp right?

It's over Drumpfkins

6 months of "no action"

oh hi shareblue larping as a Nazi trying to drop blackpills
KILL
YOUR
SELF

It's not going to happen and especially not in the next six months. You think something that batshit ridiculous is going to get pushed through both the Senate and the House in six months?

Leverage.

Force the Democrats to take a poison pill for wall funding, everify, stricter enforcement, ban on importing families, ect. or go on record voting against a "compromise" solution that "saves" these "children".

So he's just saying they aren't going to do anything until it's legal? Why is this a thread?

Yeh , he just kicked the can to congress and next years an rlection year for them.

Trump wants to play both sides but he just fucked the house and srnate hard

Nothing 5d about it , he's acting like a democratic sleeper agent bent on permanently fucking up the GOP

no you cuck

he's using this as a way to fuck the RINOs by forcing them to stand by their word (no DACA)

>Defend this

It means they wont take action on them for 6 months.

Go back to kindergarten for Reading Comprehension.

During he says

March 5th is when beaner doors start getting kicked down

Its going to be shillcon 5 today because of this

This. He's obviously winning favor from both sides. He's placcating the emotional left right now, and if he does mass deportations after the six months, because they did nothing to get on the path to citizenship, then he has done a decent job in the eyes of his base. Whether or not he does the mass deportations is yet to be seen, however.

>muh 6D chess
>Trump is not just another kike shill I swear!

>6 months of "no action"

And?
It is congress' job to make laws
If they don't then the illegal "children" lose their status and get deported

Not to mention a fucking presidential veto which would make it all moot. There is zero chance of an amnesty bill without Trump's approval. Are you even from this country?

>they won't codify amnesty

I guess we'll see. If I'm right, and they do, will you drag these open borders kikes out of their homes and string them up as they deserve? Or will you say "hurr durr its okay because I'm a fucking moron who thinks coloreds invading is a good thing" I wonder.

Those damn "anonymous sources" are at it again, Politico reporting that Trump tweeted it because Pelosi asked him to

I swear Sup Forums is retarded. He is referring to existing DACA individuals. It has already been stated over and over and over again that existing people with DACA status will never be in threat of being deported. If DACA were to be eliminated, it would only apply to future individuals who were "qualified" to receive legal status. All existing DACA will be grandfathered into some other form of legal status or a path to legalization.

>directly breaking the promises he made
>"NO NO NO IT'S 183D CHESS "
>"h-he'll still deport them even though he literally said he isn't"

Trump can't end DACA early like that. The government has an obligation with those people, it should see the time period expire on its own. Literally the most neutral thing Trump could have done. The only question is how he decides to visit the issue in 6 months.

>During a six month period now means "forever"
Fuck off, shill. He's giving Congress a six month window to act. It'd make no sense to start deporting if they don't even know what stance Congress will take on the issue yet

Immigration reform is not DACA.

DACA with e-Verify + Border wall Funding = Good to go.

>anonymous sources

You really are a sad little man. I almost pity you.

But President Trump CAN undo the unlawful executive order of Obama's.

are you quoting your current love life or something?

Ending DACA immediately would have drawn international ire and totally alienated the latino base from the GOP. 2018 elections would be a bloodbath, Trump would be impotent after them (democratic majority that wouldn't' pass anything) and kiss 2020 reelection goodbye.

The best thing that Trump can do is force congress to pass a bipartisan larger immigration reform bill that gives amnesty to the dreamers in exchange for a bunch of other considerations (mandatory e-verify, funding for the wall, RAISE act, etc.)

Oh it just gets better

hahaha did i hurt your feelings faggot?

>everyone who disagrees is a shill
Nice reddit mentality

How does that translate into fucking the house and Senate? If they both become majority Republican then we have a defacto one-party nation state run by (((Kushner))). Why the fuck would he be playing the Republican/Democrat game when he can bury the Democratic party for good and pretty much end all opposition? Democrats are unelectable.

hahahahaha
it's not me you're mad at, take your time

He begged them to!

Even most republicans don't want to deport Dreamers.

No need to make that tweet to piss off his base

Since Irma is about to knock the story out of the news

Why don't you go ahead and tell the internet your plan to murder people if an amnesty bill is passed, CIA?

>wtf I'm with her now
Drink bleach faggot

You mean cuckservatives or voters?

Trump is giving a 6mo notice before he ends the executive order protecting DACA. I hope Congress remains inactive, fuck the "dreamers." There was this pro DACA rally recently and one of the dreamers said that they were here to fight. Made me wonder why non-citizens were in my country telling me they were here to fight against the actual citizens of my country. Expect a legal challenge again though, that in all likelihood has to go to SC.

he is using this to threaten congressional seats. the sixth month period aligns perfectly with the congressional election

the republicans that get replaced will be no loss because thet were taitors. opposition within the party hurts trump, democratoc oppoisition galvanizes people.

this is the first purge

Its not his responsibility.

Trump is literally implying that they will be deported after 6 months you brainlets.

This one of the worst memes.

Not only is Trump caving to Democrats and illegals like a beaten bitch, but they are still going to spit on his face and ours.

Trump single handedly BTFO himself and his own camp.

Guess I'm ANTIFA now. IMPEACH!

>Drumpfkins
This is the worst insult ever created.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

You Americans are so fucked, your entire election is rigged and both your elite candidates were terrible choices and only serve for their puppet masters.
NWO soon unless you guys revolt.

>when he says "during the 6th month period" and you know that's liable to change once that 6th month period is over.

You don't get it do you?

You trumptards are the most pathetic delusional bunch I've ever seen.

You defend someone even when they can't keep their word. Instead you make excuses for his failures.

WEW

LADS

Trump ends DACA
>"noooo don't deport these poor children, why is he so heartless"
Trump says they're fine for six months and Congress can fix it if they want
>"HURRY COMRADES! His supporters will hate this, let's go troll Sup Forums!"

Leftshits.

Wait a minute... Why can't anybody read?

Is this a leftypol raid? Why so much low IQ in this thread?

Underrated bants here! Bants! Get yer bants!

he could shit on your face and you'd defend him

I said my oppinion on DACA in a thread a few days ago.
Have nationalism tests. Background checks including social media.
Think that being raised in America instead of the corrupt shithole that is Mexico is gods greatest blessing on your life? You get to stay.
Ever burned an American flag and said 'make America Mexico again'? You get catapulted across the border.
Pretty much if your parents raised you to be an American you get to keep being an American. If your parents indoctrinated you to be a Mexican you get to go back.

Trump is a coward bitch that just caved to leftist shits and neocons. He is done.

Fucking foreigners.

President Trump warned FOR MONTHS that he was willing to work with Dems if House would not get on board. He did not "cave"... He sought out the Dems to cut this deal.

If President Trump BTFO of RINOs in the Republican party, that is a good thing, AZ Jeff Flake is about to be the first example made.

This was masterful brillance displayed by Trump in playing parlimentary poker with the RINO HOUSE in 3 mos when it will be time to battle to raise the debt ceiling again, and in six months when DACA is officially rescinded.

>france
>angry sandnigger
checks out

I want him to get impeached now. Worthless crypto-kike.

good now they can register with the government and become based shitskin americans like the rest of us

he is doing this during the congrrssional election, frog

people want more trumps. in every office. this is putting institutional pressure on all levels of gov.

You guys realize ending DACA literally means those 800k can be deported by agents now? Saying " no action " doesn't mean anything since DACA is repealed. Did he sign another DACA that tells ICE not to enforce deportation against DACA? No.

That's literally the only way " no action " can mean no action. You can't just repeal DACA then tweet " no action " and that's the law of the land.

>you cant deport me, even though my legal protection was repealed, Trump tweeted no action!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XkgA2rUAY-o&ytbChannel=BlackAndRight

democrats hate their colored voters and will never do anything for them. welcome to 1960.

The US Government has 3 branches. The Legislative, Judicial, and Executive. The Legislative branch, made up of Congress and the Senate, pass laws. The Judicial branch, made up of courts, interpret the law. The Executive branch, made up by the President, enforces the law.

So, yes, you ignorant kike loving nigger faggot, it is his responsibility to deport the border hoppers.

Can I cash at your place?

> demshits and neocons get everything they want while shitting in Trump's mouth and pushing for genocide of whites
> "M-master of 9d c-chess, MAGA!!!1!"

He's giving them 6 months to vamanos

You would ignore the Constitution to hate on him. Oh wait you just did.

He meant no action from congress~~~

That is, DACA people can rest assured that the laws won't change during the 6 month period.

Over dramatized my french friend.