WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

But city people are really gross and poor

I never get the suburban retards thing, as we dont really have those here. Aren't the US suburbs just the place where somewhat succesful people go when they leave the bad circumstances of the inner city?

Nah I'm a city boy who voted trump.
Daily reminder the day of rake is coming.

>state that noting changes during the 6 month period
>OMFG HE'S SAYING EVERYONE GETS A FREE PASS FOR 6 MONTHS, THAT'S A LIE

You mean you have to keep monitoring your enrollment and reapply as previously necessary? No shit. Sounds like nothing changes during the 6 months, just like he said.

Holy shit Hayes is right.

I love trump, i fucking love him

a pedophile panicking

Suburbs are where white people move to raise a family and protect themselves against the crime of niggers and lies of Jews that plague cities.

How can you ever recover from this?

>successfull people

And thats the problem. Liberals and Democrats hate the idea of the individual. They prefer tenements and public housing with everyone living off welfare and gibs (except foor the rich limousine liberals) and voting straight dumbocrat every election. Hence why thier pet dindus always vote for.them.

What did they demand from the prairie niggers, buffalo shit and sticks?

You have posted this everyday for the last 9 months
What is your life like

the savage natives did let us

Niggers ancestors worked for a living but he couldn't imagine it though.

What they walked into wasn't a country. There was no government, just a bunch of feathered nigger tribes killing and enslaving each other.

he's not wrong

>Jamestown residents received free college from the tax dollars of the Powahatan Nation.

This equivalency is historically retarded. SETTLERS formed sovereign political entities which defeated the Indians in battle.

being a pioneer is extremely harsh and unforgiving life

>Surrender
>Mercy

These are the only things whites ever demanded of the very savage Plain Indians.

The "Forest Indians" such as Chief Powhatan considered the plains Indians savage barbarians.

We didn't walk into the country and demand our gibs, we fucking conquered it.