Work with Indian

>work with Indian
>he is lazy, unclean, forgetful, argues about every direction I give him, refuses to follow orders, claims he is not responsible for anything, etc
>management asks me to watch my tone of voice
>later that day he's abusing me for finishing his work, and threatens me when I tell him that's really inappropriate and unnecessary
>argument at work today over his behaviour
>management again sides with him
What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Tell him you want to poo on the streets with him but want it to be a surprise and needs to do it blindfolded. Take him to a toilet and tell him to poo. He will kill himself the moment he saw he pooed in the loo.

Arrange an accident.

>work with Indian

I've identified your problem. Why don't you transfer or find a new job? If he's as bad as you say then a few days with him running shit and they'll be begging you to come back.

Find a new job and leave your cunt employers stuck with him

>work with Australian
>loud, rude, always smells like beer
>punctuates every third word with cunt or fook off or mate
>calls me some stupid nickname every morning, Goo Dae (I'm not fucking Korean)
>inefficient as fuck, takes twice as long to complete anything
>comes late half the time and begs me to cover for him
>doesn't eat lunch, just drinks beer
>always seems to have beer in hand
>staff room fridges have no beer and he doesn't have a personal fridge, no idea where he gets it
>moves around with tiny little kangaroo hops
>management sides with him

How do I get rid of him? Should I buy an emu and put it in the office to scare him off?

2 weeks notice. The thing is they'll give him your job and it will hurt the company, but they'll never admit it.
The other option is to start documenting everything. Record him if that is legal. Let it pile up. Take it all to them and tell them if he is not fired you're going to a lawyer and suing them for creating a hostile work environment.

Shit kanga you're getting currycucked hard. I'd an hero.

>counter legitimate problem with argument ad absurdum

>not smart enough to set this guy up for failure so he bombs all day until he gets fired
>thinks he deserves a bed a sleep on
Protect your damn country, all sectors.

Loosen up, Steve. Have a fosters or whatever it is you aussies drink. Do you guys drink milo?

What's your job OP?

The dudes been there like 3-4 years and is a joke and is given the lightest most basic work and doesn't know how to do shit
Yet he's completely protected

I sorta wonder if they owed his family money or they're silent partners or something

I've been in this same situation before. You HAVE to be passive aggressive in return or you'll just out yourself and look 'crazy' the whole time.

Every single day, set this guy up to fail. Even if you KNOW it's gonna result in more work for you, just fucking do it. They won't let go of this guy until he's hurting day to day operations for the higher ups. They got diversity quotas to fill and will only sacrifice them for an easier work day.

This is a projection meme meant to make white men feel embattled and demoralized.

Its a Meme. Wake the fuck up.

What does that even mean

Essentially this. I dealt with a terrible coworker for months and didn't get recognition beyond "thanks for not stabbing him."

No one's giving you a cookie for sticking around. Jump ship as soon as humanly possible for you.

It means it isn't really happening. Think about it, do you think there is such a shortage of Indians that the company wouldn't fire an inept worker and just hire another one to still look like a "friendly" company?

Just a bunch of neets in this thread that have never even worked in the private sector.

I'm guess you're under 30 y/o, user. In the professional world you are going to find this a lot. There are a lot of do nothings that are basically hired to soak up dollars for tax reasons, are affirmative action hires, or for some other similar reason.

Either adopt the same "don't care" philosophy or people will hate you and you will be fired.

If you actually want to work and learn, go into consulting.

indians tend to protect other indians
good chance he is friends or relatives with someone higher up

you either have to set him up for failure within the confines of your job and what he claims to be able to work with, or go for greener pastures (different team or company).

If they can destroy your hope they can destroy you.

Faith, hope, and love. Brother

The problem is your management. The Indian is probably the smartest guy in your office at playing his diversity cards right.

No other Indians in management

One other Indian guy recently hired, he is having problems too. Complains to me about him being lazy, amount of times he goes to the bathroom, not doing work he said he'd remember and didnt need to be written down - I pulled him up on that last one because its his responsibility to write it down not just tell someone and trust them to remember.

>fosters
You wanna know how I know you're a seppo cunt?

It's stereotyping but there are two types of Indians: Those who are really dilligent hard workers and tend to be quiet and organized, and the arrogant ones who are great at taking credit/deflecting blame and have to be pinned to the wall (very hard) if you want to call them on their shit.

Sounds like you need the latter and you need an organized work list and process list to stick it to these guys.

We do, I ask him to do something and he doesn't want to, argues about it, does it wrong, tells me to do it and he'll do what I'm doing and fuck it up

>Work by myself
>Want to kill myself

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Get a crew of pipe-hittin' niggers to go medieval on his ass in the parking lot.

underrated fpbp

>Australia

Nobody cares.

Kill them all.

I really fucking hate Indians. In my many experiences with them, they seem to be extremly self centered and always try to escape work. They have no honor.

Well obviously you're doing something wrong if everyone is siding against you, you really had to make a thread for this?

This is the best thing to say as a manager to hr.

>do you have any proof of x
>can you prove I said x

Alright good day sir